Who do you think will be the next president of the United States?

roger

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 03:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yeah, but isn't that kind of like the guy tossing pieces of paper out the window to keep the elephants. His proof that it worked? Hey look! No elephants.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 03:18 pm
@Setanta,
how can you tell what he thinks you claimed?

that sentence was beyond any decoder ring I've ever had to use
farmerman

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 03:31 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
and if others care to bring up nuclear weapons or how his wife is an expert on if I have a clue or not for having once work for CIA I will indeed address those subjects.
You DID c.laim that you worked for the CIA. Heres what you posted and < I can see, from your inability to compose a simple compound sentence, you diid not know that you stated that you worked for the CIA.

BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 03:35 pm
@ehBeth,
My lord another poster who is under the impression she is gaining standing by issuing cute insults to anyone who dare to stand for unpopular ideas.

When a child assume such behaviors it reflected badly on her or his parents but when an adult does the same!!!!!!!!

Truly a dark and sad side of human nature.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 03:41 pm
@farmerman,
Sorry I did not write those comments at least that I remember so please give a link to the posting in question.

If such a posting exist under my name I am going to need to change my account password.

In fact to be on the safe side will do that change now.
BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 03:59 pm
@BillRM,
I did this website google search function for those text and came up empty so there is something very strange here farmerman.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 04:10 pm
@BillRM,
jesus murphy - all you have to do is click on your name at the beginning of the post farmerman made - it goes directly to your post

___

something strange going on indeed
ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 04:13 pm
@farmerman,
it's beyond bizarre
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 04:30 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
jesus murphy -

BLASPHEMER!
Taking the name of Murphy in vain. That's three Hail Mary's right there.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 04:33 pm
@lmur,
Is that anything like 3 Virgin Martinis?

cuz I can do that right now

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/df/e8/a0/dfe8a0387626a7cc689970221468dfe0.jpg
BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 04:37 pm
@ehBeth,
Well it possible barely repeat barely possible that I did a typo when I was referring to the man wife as the CIA employee or someone is playing games with my postings.

In any case, this should be a one off as I had change and increase the length of my password.

Hopefully Robert used a hashing function and his helpers does no have access to the password plain text file.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 04:38 pm
@ehBeth,
I like vodka martinis without the salt, but with olives.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 04:41 pm
@BillRM,
He does, and has since the very beginning.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 04:55 pm
@roger,
(attempting to circle back to the topic of the thread)

Do you think the next president of the United States will like hash browns? hash brownies? corned beef hash?
RABEL222

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:06 pm
@ehBeth,
She will indeed like all those things.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:14 pm
@roger,
Quote:
He does, and has since the very beginning.

Nice to know that he hash and salt the passwords.

By the way now that ssl website certificates are free Robert might consider going ssl/htps for his website.

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let%27s_Encrypt

December 3, 2015[1] that provides free X.509 certificates for Transport Layer Security encryption (TLS) via an automated process designed to eliminate the current complex process of manual creation, validation, signing, installation and renewal of certificates for secure websites.[2][3]

Contents [hide]
1 Overview
2 Involved parties
2.1 Technical Advisory Board
3 Technology
3.1 Protocol
3.2 Software implementation
4 History and schedule
5 Further reading
6 References
7 External links
Overview[edit]
The project aims to make encrypted connections to World Wide Web servers ubiquitous.[4] By getting rid of payment, web server configuration, validation emails and dealing with expired certificates it is meant to significantly lower the complexity of setting up and maintaining TLS encryption.[5] On a Linux web server, execution of only two commands is sufficient to set up HTTPS encryption, acquire and install certificates within 20 to 30 seconds.[6][7]

To that end, a software package was included into the official Debian software repositories.[8][9] Current initiatives of major browser developers such as Mozilla and Google to deprecate unencrypted HTTP are counting on the availability of Let's Encrypt.[10][11] The project is acknowledged to have the potential to accomplish encrypted connections as the default case for the entire web.[12]
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:20 pm
@BillRM,
You don't understand what farmer is saying. When you wrote that you used to work for the CIA you probably meant the exact opposite, but because your English is so execrably bad you were doomed to failure.

The only password that's at fault is the one the rabbit operating the controls in your head uses.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:24 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

My silly friend the threads do wander and had always had wander off the subject and if others care to bring up nuclear weapons or how his wife is an expert on if I have a clue or not for having once work for CIA I will indeed address those subjects.
[/quote)

It's time to apologize to farmerman. I copied your post, just scroll back about a page and a half, and WAPPO, there you are in all your glorious inarticulate splendor. Most of the members can compose a sentence, you however have a delightful habt of stringing words together in a fashion that is incoherent. You may be the only one here who knows what you were attempting to say, the rest of us aren't mind readers.

I didn't post a link, because you made that statement on this very thread. Just scroll back. My my my my my my, you flaming idiot.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:31 pm
@BillRM,
Do I need to repeat it for you?????
Oh dearie me, you can't possibly believe someone hacked your account just to practice speaking gibberish??? I think it would be practically impossible for a literate individual to make so many grammar errors even if they tried.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:41 pm
You know guys as I sit here for 10 min. trying to come up with the proper word to express what I am thinking I feel for Bill. I think his problem is that he tries to express himself off the top of his head without thinking it through. If I read Bills stuff I can usually understand what he is trying to say not that I usually agree with it. But sometime his wording goes right over my head.
0 Replies