Who do you think will be the next president of the United States?

izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 08:17 am
@BillRM,
Given your many failures to write a coherent sentence why should anyone take anything you write at all seriously?

I don't btw. Having said that, this thread is about the next president. Not a forum for you, and only you, to fantasise about various WMDs.
BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 08:30 am
@izzythepush,
My silly friend the threads do wander and had always had wander off the subject and if others care to bring up nuclear weapons or how his wife is an expert on if I have a clue or not for having once work for CIA I will indeed address those subjects.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 08:32 am
@BillRM,
You're the only one going on about it, in a way that does not recognise the dignity of human life. Have you thought of seeking counselling about your warped fantasies?
BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 08:40 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
the dignity of human life

What human life are you stating have dignity the middle east terrorists that are blowing up women and children at airports and bus stations and so on?

The WW2 nation of Japan who let it military rape and loot it way across the nations of Asia?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 09:22 am
@BillRM,
I don't expect someone who goes into almost masturbatory detail about nuclear devastation and fire storms to understand the concept.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 10:27 am
Whoa . . . Bill claims to have worked for the CIA ? ! ? ! ? They must be even more stunningly incompetent than i had thought.
revelette2

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 10:53 am
@Setanta,
Maybe he was a janitor? Too mean, but anyone can claim anything on here.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 11:39 am
@Setanta,
I had claimed to had work at the CIA? that news to me.

In any case you might try reading more carefully as this was Bobsal posting not mine.

Quote:
My wife with 30 years in the CIA thinks you do not have a clue.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 11:53 am
Oh yeah, as though i give a rat's ass where you have worked.
BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 12:26 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Oh yeah, as though i give a rat's ass where you have worked.

You the one who make the incorrect statement claiming I had written that I had been a CIA employee not me dear heart.

Now if you had a civil bone in your bone you would apologized for your error instead of being rude when I took the time to correct your repeat your error.
Setanta

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 12:36 pm
@BillRM,
I'm not your dear heart. If you want a homosexual experience, i'm sure you can find one easily enough.

As far as jyou are concerned, civility is not worth the effort. You have utterly trashed this thread by your habitual trolling. Do you have any civil bones in yorr body? Are you going to apologize.

Like i give a rat's ass if you consider me civil.
BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 12:51 pm
@Setanta,
Odd that you claimed that you care so very must for all threads postings to be on target as far as the subjects of the threads are concern and yet you posted completely incorrect off target claim that I had written that at one point I had been a CIA employee.

In my opinion you should be deeply ashamed of yourself not for the error but for how uncivil you are being over that error.

Setanta

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 01:02 pm
@BillRM,
I made no such claim, idiot, i was just pointing out that you're a troll.
BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 01:04 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Whoa . . . Bill claims to have worked for the CIA ? ! ? ! ? They must be even more stunningly incompetent than i had thought.

Footnote not one time that I can remember did I bring up such subjects as WMD first on this thread only replying to others who had done so.

As I keep saying you do owe me an apologized for being rude in my opinion.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 01:09 pm
@BillRM,
You're saying the CIA aren't as incompetent as Setanta thought?

That's a relief.
Setanta

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 01:12 pm
@izzythepush,
Yeah, no sh*t . . . they're scary enough as it is.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 01:14 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Odd that you claimed that you care so very must for all threads postings to be on target as far as the subjects of the threads are concern . . .

You're kind of slow, as always. I did not make this claim.
BillRM

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 01:23 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

They are very very incompetent since their founding.

Let see no head up about tactic nuke being in Cuban during the missile crisic
and no head up about the collapse of the USSR are just the first twos things that come to my mind.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 02:22 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

They are very very incompetent since their founding.

Just not that incompetent.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 02:58 pm
I'm not sure how anyone can determine the competence or incompetence of the CIA or FBI when we don't know how they may have prevented terrorist activities in our country.
Just saying.