The rules are changing, we are going to start showing the assholes the door

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 09:28 am
@Setanta,
Mr. Gentel! Mr Gentel!, Set is pick'n on me again!
0 Replies

timur

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 09:44 am
Ok, Frank, let me state my thoughts clearly :

"Go away Frank, this place will be (a lot) better without you."
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 09:45 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

when you merely shout your mantra over and over and over with no recognizable in-depth substance or baseline information, you are seen as one of those pitiful old street people along I-95 that stand at the Delaware Memorial Bridge toll booths and yell scripture at the traffic.
You are convinced that you have some quality input on one subject in prticular and then, when you feel like emptying your cylinders , you shout insults to people with whom you disagree.

You seem to have no desire to provide anything further WHILE you continually ignore the evidence presented by others .(Your merely Quahog in bold type)
I call you Dr Obvious because your repetitions can be summarized with the old George C SCott line ,
"If we had eggs we could have bacon and eggs , if we had bacon"
People then remind you of the lack of any "substance" accompanying your rants, and then you merely resort to insult, (All the while screaming at folks that THEY were the ones who began the insults).

Like certain other worldviews , you have nothing beyond your opening statement and having said it in bold type a few thousand times, many begin to wonder about whether you need a rest again. I think everyone got your point back in 2005.

I can remember you talking about gardens and life in the city. These used to be an enjoyable diversions. LAtely, however, where youve become one of the verbal "Squeegee men" , you raise concerns by many .

The thing that bothers you, Farmerman...is not that my argument (mantra, as you disparage it) is vacuous...but that it is meaningful...and shows your atheistic pronouncements to be vacuous.

And for the people for whom I "raise concerns"...I can tell them that I have treated others here with a hell of a lot more respect than has been returned.

YOU, for one, speak with disdain and contempt toward theists...but you do not have the guts to have a meaningful interaction with my agnostic arguments...and prefer to be dismissive of them.

On the question of evolution, for instance...WITHOUT A DOUBT...

...IF there is the possibility of a god or a creator, there is the possibility of intelligent design.

Proving evolution in its entirety (which I doubt can be done) would not say one informative word about intelligent design.

What you want to do is to argue with the fundamentalists who want to argue for a 6000 year old Earth and a god making humans out of clay.

You go after the low-hanging fruit rather than show intellectual honesty and integrity to duke it out with me on the question fundamental to the issue...that of whether or not there is a god.

This crap that I am boring or a one-trick pony is nonsense...and just an escape route for people like you who realize you do not have a meaningful argument in rebuttal to what I've had to say.

So...you have marginalized me. Fine...if you can stomach yourself for that way of dealing with what you cannot handle intellectually.

But now the new rules will reward people like you for this...and give you a more reasonable escape route.

Whatever.

Since you think so little of me...show the spine to help rid this fine forum of dross like me. Cut and paste that line...rather than waiting so you can do it the cowardly way so many of you will choose.

I'm telling you point blank I am not changing anything in my postings. If what I do is pitiful...and insulting of the forum you do so much to help edify...be rid of me.

I just want to see some of you cowards actually do it in the light of day.

Do I make myself clear?
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 09:47 am
@timur,
timur wrote:

Thank you, Timur. That was one of the first honest interactions you've ever had with me.

Now...only four to go.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 09:51 am
Frank wrote:
That was one of the first honest interactions you've ever had with me.

This is the crap I despise about you.

I have been honest all along.

You, on the other hand, lied and weaseled through every argument.

Go away and hide in shame.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 10:00 am
@timur,
timur wrote:

Frank wrote:
That was one of the first honest interactions you've ever had with me.

This is the crap I despise about you.

I have been honest all along.

You, on the other hand, lied and weaseled through every argument.

Go away and hide in shame.

At no point have I ever been as rude to you as you have to me...at no point have I lied and weaseled through arguments anywhere near as much as you.

Anyway...you get only one bite of the apple.

Work on getting the other four.
timur

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 10:08 am
@Frank Apisa,
No, I will not work on gathering people to do whatever about you.

I stated my point and I was honest about that.

You lied again pretending that you had not weaseled and misrepresented my stance.

You did, you are a compulsive liar.
farmerman

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 10:26 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
The thing that bothers you, Farmerman...is not that my argument (mantra, as you disparage it) is vacuous...but that it is meaningful...and shows your atheistic pronouncements to be vacuous.

If youve read my posts on the subjct Ive stated over and over about the role of science being havily invested in degreed ignorance. Thats what makes the day worthwhile. I have no ideas about your assertions , I just dont work them into ANY research-they have no ways of being included.
When you defiantly ignore such points you demo your cluelessness.
ALSO, you attempt to misrepresent anothers point by ignoring the core items and asserting that yours is the one having value (a fact-free assertion at that).
Ats ok, Ive said my piece , I shall not dwell on it. It seems that others dont disagree with me. I suppose we are all the idiots in your world and you are the sane one.

Keep yelling at the traffic Doc.

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 10:40 am
@farmerman,
I betcha if a vote was taken, Frank would end up with zero, and farmerman would have 100%. Just a guess, mind you.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 11:10 am
@timur,
timur wrote:

No, I will not work on gathering people to do whatever about you.

I stated my point and I was honest about that.

You lied again pretending that you had not weaseled and misrepresented my stance.

You did, you are a compulsive liar.

Get control, Timur. You've got to grow up.

You are not a particularly honest person.

I do not weasel out of anything...I have NEVER misrepresented anything you have said...

...and I most assuredly am not a liar.

But you are fun. And YOU correcting my actions is hilarious.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 11:11 am
@timur,

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 11:14 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:

If youve read my posts on the subjct Ive stated over and over about the role of science being havily invested in degreed ignorance. Thats what makes the day worthwhile. I have no ideas about your assertions , I just dont work them into ANY research-they have no ways of being included.
When you defiantly ignore such points you demo your cluelessness.
ALSO, you attempt to misrepresent anothers point by ignoring the core items and asserting that yours is the one having value (a fact-free assertion at that).
Ats ok, Ive said my piece , I shall not dwell on it. It seems that others dont disagree with me. I suppose we are all the idiots in your world and you are the sane one.

Keep yelling at the traffic Doc.

You've refused to engage me in any meaningful way right along, Farmerman...and you are attempting with me what you try with most people with whom you disagree...

...to be dismissive of their commentary.

My comments are appropriate, germane, and logical.

You do not like that. You want to deal, as I have suggested, with the low hanging fruit. You do not have the stomach for real debate.

The agnostic position is so much closer to the scientific, logical, rational position you have pretensions to...it must ache when you see them offered in bold font.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 11:15 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I betcha if a vote was taken, Frank would end up with zero, and farmerman would have 100%. Just a guess, mind you.

C'mon, coward. Since you think I am such a negative for the forum...vote me off the island.

Don't have the stomach for it?

0 Replies

timur

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 11:16 am
You are a despicable little ****, Frank.

You lied ever since you attacked me for no reason.

You misrepresented my stance as an atheist and you continue to do so.

Your crap about control is just what it is: crap.

If you cannot evolve and and understand other people and other cultures don't go around like Trump pretending you know stuff.

You are as ignorant as they come and I see you as an intrinsically wicked person.
Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 04:27 pm
@timur,
<singing>..God rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 04:36 pm
@Ragman,
Loving the colander look, Raggers.

lmur

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 04:40 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Wait - you mean he's NOT an astronaut?
Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 04:42 pm
@lmur,
I have a theory that he is responsible for the brain drain.
Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 04:46 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Neil Sedaka originally wrote the lyrics "love my little colander boy" about me.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 05:01 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

You are a despicable little ****, Frank.

You lied ever since you attacked me for no reason.

You misrepresented my stance as an atheist and you continue to do so.

Your crap about control is just what it is: crap.

If you cannot evolve and and understand other people and other cultures don't go around like Trump pretending you know stuff.

You are as ignorant as they come and I see you as an intrinsically wicked person.

You are a sick person, Timur.

And you start things you cannot finish...a punching bag with his jaw stretched out.

For you to lecture anyone on intelligence and rudeness is the height of absurdity.

But, I get kick out of you. You act just like that avatar of yours looks.