The rules are changing, we are going to start showing the assholes the door

Setanta

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:27 pm
@Lash,
I know nothing of the kind. I do know that you have called me a liar more than once. I do know you came here, dragging in the subject of the other thread, and getting all pope holy an righteous about name-calling, which is patently hypocrisy.

Are your cognitive skills so degraded that you would admit you said something, and then challenge me to prove you said it? Really?
Lash

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:30 pm
@Setanta,
Show your audience me saying Trump is my president, liar. Show us me saying Republican is my party, liar.
chai2

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:33 pm
@Lash,
Seriously lash, why do you change things around to suit you?

You asked me where I said certain shite.

I readily answered that I did not say that you said anything. If you can show me where I did, then show me.

I'm not being sarcastic lash when I say I'm starting to see where you must think I'm having imaginary conversations, saying things, etc., because it seems you really do have a reading comprehension problem. I am honor bright not trying to insult or argue with you. You do not comprehend the words being typed out, as you repeat them back as saying something else. I thought you were an English teacher of some kind? I don't understand why you take what is written and add/subtract words so as to change the meaning.

How am I supposed to converse with anyone if the listener takes the words said/typed and changes them?

It's not "oh this is what we're doing". It's one person types out words in a particular order, that conveys a particular meaning, and another reads those words and doesn't comprehend, I don't know, the order of the words, the misspelling, or something else, and reads something that wasn't said.

Again, if you can point out specifically where I actually, in black and white, said the things that you believe I said, show me.

I don't know how I, or anyone could be more clear.

Do you not understand that what someone types out is what they mean, and that you cannot insert words that aren't there, or take away words that are?

Am I being, I don't know the word, scammed here, where you're pulling my leg or something? It's the only reason I can think that anyone would be so willfully uncomprehending of written words.

Stop telling me I'm this, that and the other, and show me exactly where I am those things. You can't, because it doesn't exist. It's as simple as that.

I know you won't, because you can't. But you will post something else equally without evidence or proof, and state it as fact.

glitterbag

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:35 pm
@Lash,
It could just be an honest mistake, he might have confused you with Coldjoint or layman. It's not too much of a stretch, is it?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:40 pm
@chai2,
Seriously chai, why do you change things around to suit you?

You asked me where I said certain shite.

I readily answered that I did not say that you said anything. If you can show me where I did, then show me.

I'm not being sarcastic chai when I say I'm starting to see where you must think I'm having imaginary conversations, saying things, etc., because it seems you really do have a reading comprehension problem. I am honor bright not trying to insult or argue with you. You do not comprehend the words being typed out, as you repeat them back as saying something else. I thought you were an English teacher of some kind? I don't understand why you take what is written and add/subtract words so as to change the meaning.

How am I supposed to converse with anyone if the listener takes the words said/typed and changes them?

It's not "oh this is what we're doing". It's one person types out words in a particular order, that conveys a particular meaning, and another reads those words and doesn't comprehend, I don't know, the order of the words, the misspelling, or something else, and reads something that wasn't said.

Again, if you can point out specifically where I actually, in black and white, said the things that you believe I said, show me.

I don't know how I, or anyone could be more clear.

Do you not understand that what someone types out is what they mean, and that you cannot insert words that aren't there, or take away words that are?

Am I being, I don't know the word, scammed here, where you're pulling my leg or something? It's the only reason I can think that anyone would be so willfully uncomprehending of written words.

Stop telling me I'm this, that and the other, and show me exactly where I am those things. You can't, because it doesn't exist. It's as simple as that.

I know you won't, because you can't. But you will post something else equally without evidence or proof, and state it as fact.

I mean, will you, won’t you, did you, are you??? Blah blah stupid stupid crazy crazy???

McGentrix

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:45 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

In Bernie's Trump and Relevant Contemporary Events thread, Lash said that Plump was her president and the Republicans were her party.

Should be easy enough to find the link. Bring forth the proof! Let us all see Lash's dirty laundry. (wowza!)
glitterbag

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:46 pm
@McGentrix,
Sounds like you're channeling Cheri Amour.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:47 pm
@Lash,
Oh....my....god....

are you 8 years old?

You do know you're doing this to avoid answering me with any sort of sense. right?

Ok now lash, go ahead and repeat all that.

Are you cutting and pasting, or actually typing it out?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:47 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Setanta wrote:

In Bernie's Trump and Relevant Contemporary Events thread, Lash said that Plump was her president and the Republicans were her party.

Should be easy enough to find the link. Bring forth the proof! Let us all see Lash's dirty laundry. (wowza!)

C’mon SETANTA!! You know where it is. Show your proof. Everybody’s waiting.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:48 pm
@Lash,
Trump is the president of every American citizen.
Lash

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:50 pm
@oralloy,
Exactly.

He knows the context full well, but he’s been going about, trying to mislead everybody about the context of my statement. Just a liar. No character.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:54 pm
Plump is not my president, and Lash is, apparently, not the only one who can't understand the ironic humor of her admitting to having said something, and then demanding proof that she's said it.

I have reported Lash for her last eruption of name-calling--after all, it matters so deeply to her.
Setanta

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:55 pm
I love how Lash is responding to everyone's posts, and then voting them down. It's like Romper Room in here.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:56 pm
@Setanta,
You see that he won’t show the quote.
chai2

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 08:58 pm
@Lash,
Neither will you.

But that's not asking for something you're unwilling to provide, is it?
Lash

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 09:00 pm
@chai2,
Neither will you. What are you hiding?
McGentrix

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 09:03 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Neither will you.

So, your hypothesis here is that you want Lash to show evidence of something she didn't do? Is there something wrong with you?
chai2

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 09:04 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Neither will you. What are you hiding?

How the **** can I show you something that doesn't exist?

If I didn't say something, how can I show you where I didn't say it.

Jesus wept lash. Seriously?

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 09:08 pm
Think about that for a minute.

And do yourself a favor—don’t think about it using text on this thread.
chai2

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2018 09:11 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

chai2 wrote:

Neither will you.

So, your hypothesis here is that you want Lash to show evidence of something she didn't do? Is there something wrong with you?

No. That's not what I've been asking her McGentrix, but it's what she's asking me.

To recap for you, Lash as told me I have been having imaginary conversations with her, and then posting what she has said from my imaginary conversation.

When I asked her to show me where I said anything like that, she quoted me saying
"Something lash wrote a few posts above was a revalation to me as to how she, and others see trolling."
Which is absolutely true. But, she sees this as me somehow having a conversation with her.

So, in Lashs mind, she interprets the words "lash wrote a few posts above" to mean the 2 of us were communicating back and forth with each other, and not the fact lash made a general public comment.

Since then, she just keep repeating that, never giving any examples, because they don't exist.

As I can't give an example I'm hiding something, because there aren't any.