edgarblythe

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 08:37 pm
I am well, thank you.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 08:41 pm
Right then!

Tomorrow it is, Gala! I can't wait! Yum!Very Happy

Not only are you a good cook but you have the makings of a fine trade unionist, too! Yep, workers should get fair pay for a fair day's work! Absolutely agree!

BTW, Gala, you know about this thread?:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=72647&highlight=

I've lost track of whose posted there & who hasn't ... so if you haven't already posted, feel invited! You can make us all drool with the details of your feasts! Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 08:45 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
I am well, thank you.

And I'm very pleased to hear this, edgar!
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 05:43 pm
msolga wrote:
Right then!

Tomorrow it is, Gala! I can't wait! Yum!Very Happy

Not only are you a good cook but you have the makings of a fine trade unionist, too! Yep, workers should get fair pay for a fair day's work! Absolutely agree!

BTW, Gala, you know about this thread?:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=72647&highlight=

I've lost track of whose posted there & who hasn't ... so if you haven't already posted, feel invited! You can make us all drool with the details of your feasts! Very Happy

Funny you mention Unions. I was in a really good one at an old job till I moved away. Blue-eyed truth msolga, the majority of employers will exploit you if they can get away with it. Very unpleasant stuff.

Come to the Hebonics thread-- we're talking food toward the last pages-- me, Roberta, Jespah.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10418&start=660
0 Replies

pixel

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 05:32 pm
not feeling good, have a bad cold, dreading going to bed as it kept me awake most of last night Sad
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 08:20 pm
I'm feeling angry.

People shouldnt be dying, people shouldnt be living the way they do, people shouldnt be saying, life shouldnt be the way it is.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 01:57 am
Disempowered anger doesn't do you any good, nimh.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 06:53 am
Well the "people" most certainly include me.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 10:17 am
Who are you blaming?
0 Replies

pixel

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 06:55 pm
My cold has almost gone Smile
I've been feeling organised today, Well except for the nap i had at 8pm. I really need to change my sleeping pattern Neutral
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:42 am
Today?: a bit dazed & confused.
Why? Well, somehow I managed to sleep something like 12 hours last night! Surprised I know I was tired, but I didn't know I was that tired! Let's see, some time during The 7 30 Report I nodded off & didn't wake up again till 3 am. Then went to bed & woke up around 7:30 this morning.
Then I found the phone of the hook (from taking a earlier (obviously) call on the extension, then forgetting to put the main phone back on the hook. And no fewer than seven missed mobile phone calls & 1 message! I slept through the lot, apparently! Shocked

Gosh! I can't believe I actually did that! Surprised
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:49 am
I certainly hope the rest of you managed a more exciting start to your weekends than this! I still can't believe I did that!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 06:45 am
Well, I'm really great, thank you for asking.

I worked my last shift last night, and while I was sad to leave, I was also happy to.

My husband and I have very amicably worked out a settlement which should be completed this month. We both get what we need and we're still friends.

He's driving me to the airport tonight. I'm off to visit my daughter, SIL and granddaughter, Lucy, for a few days.

When I return, I'm packing up for a couple of days and then heading over to the Island to stay with my sister. We're looking for houses for me and I'll be sewing more stuff for my upcoming craft table (I haven't applied yet, but I think I'll get one). I'm also going to be looking for a job.

I'm excited and have a lot to look forward to. Very Happy

And how are YOU today?
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 07:23 am
Lots going on, eh, Mame. Wow. Glad to hear it's all positive change. Or that you are creating it that way.

Hey, I'm doing good. Very good. No particular reason. Feeling more confident and like my old self again is all.

That's reason enough to celebrate, don't ya think.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 07:41 am
I had no idea so much was going on in your life, Mame. (But then I haven't been A2King nearly quite as much recently & may have missed earlier posts by you.) All the very best for the next phase of your life. As mushypancakes said, it sounds like positive change! Very Happy
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 09:19 am
Thank you both. I haven't posted much at all about it, so you didn't miss anything Smile
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 06:27 am
A bit doomsky & gloomsky today, I'm sorry to say .... something to do with feeling rather out of it, as a result of the start of a cold, or an allergy ... not sure which yet. Much honking & sneezing going on here. That, & feeling a bit overwhelmed with too many demands at one time. Not coping too well, in a nutshell ... Sad

And you? (I'm sorry not to have asked since 2007, but I've been very busy! Wink )
djjd62

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 06:40 am
@msolga,
the weather here is a perfect reflection of your mood, other than that not too bad personally

hoping the coping improves
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 06:42 am
I just got a new cell phone. My second. Now I have to figure out how to use it. I am not optimistic.
msolga

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 06:45 am
@djjd62,
"Not too bad personally" means things are good with you, right, djjd? Smile

Yeah, I hope the coping improves, too. Halving "the list" (of things that must be done) would help enormously.
0 Replies