msolga

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 12:26 am
@neko nomad,
Re: neko nomad (Post 4489556)

OK, response to neko #2:

Lilac!

Lovely, neko.

Quote:
We're sitting out an arctic cold snap right now here on Wistful Vista. Doing fine.

Brrrr.
Stay warm!
Not long to go now before you & Miss Molly will be getting stuck into your SPRING garden jobs.

Something for you to look forward to on these chilly days.
neko nomad

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 08:04 am
@msolga,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/nekonomad/nekonomad0432A.jpg

Dear Ms. Olga: My playmate Alvin Chipmunk is nowhere to be found out
here in my play area.As you can see, the Nomad is helping me, but the best he can come
up with is something like "hibernation", whatever that means. And not only
that, he keeps up with "Spring's just around the corner" whenever I
bring this up. Click on picture for a better view.

Sincerely,
Miss Molly
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/nekonomad/nekochan1.jpg

margo

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 04:46 pm
@neko nomad,
Great pic, Neko...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 07:34 pm
@neko nomad,
Dear Miss Molly

I must say you look stunning in your winter coat, against the background of all that snow! Gorgeous! Smile

It was very good of neko to dig that clearing, especially for you to sit in. So thoughtful of him.

I do hope Alvin Chipmunk returns in spring, as anticipated, so you can continue with your garden games.

Best wishes to you & the nomad household,

Yours affectionately,
msolga

0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 07:48 pm
@neko nomad,
That photo would make a great painting for some artist to create.
neko nomad

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2011 03:37 pm
@Butrflynet,
Hm-m-m...interesting perspective, B'net - and thanks for the tip; now the same could
be said for this one, I suppose.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/nekonomad/nekonomad0441A.jpg

Suggested title: Miss Molly's Springtime Anticipation.

0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 10:10 am

I'm good today
How about you?

Hope life is treating you well
0 Replies

neko nomad

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 01:37 pm
It's (sigh) Wednesday again, msOlga, and the cleaning ladies are busy upstairs;
there's absolutely no action outside.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/nekonomad/nekonomad0513A.jpg

How is everything your way, hmm ? Fine day here, though.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/nekonomad/MissMolly.jpg
Molly
msolga

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 03:21 pm
@neko nomad,
Lovely.
And what a life Molly leads! Smile

(Back later on. Not enough time to respond properly right now.)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 04:11 am
@neko nomad,
I'm back.

Hello there, Miss Molly .... hello, neko!

Always lovely to see the newest photographs of my favourite tabby & white cats.
Miss Molly looks very comfortable & pleased with life, despite the usual boredom of Wednesdays.
And Miss Hilda (over at the Cat Room) looks as though she's resided at the Nomad Homestead for years! (seems such a short time ago you brought her home from the shelter, neko. )

How am I? Not too bad at all ...
My Poppy cat is pretty good, too, really enjoying spring in the garden. I think this might be her favourite time of year ... it's so nice out there! I love spending hours out there too.
I've been spending quite a bit of time at a volunteer "job", now that casual teaching has dried up for the year .... working 3 days a week with a non-profit organisation ... my job (along with heaps of other volunteers!) is in their online (pre-loved) bookshop sales group. It's surprisingly demanding work & I leave quite pooped at the end of each day. I really like it though, good people & sales are booming! Smile

What do you & Miss Molly get up to these days, neko, now that it's getting too cold for gardening?

Here's wishing everyone at the Nomad residence a happy and restful festive season,

Olga
-
0 Replies

Angel23

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 11:07 am
Stressed
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 08:05 pm
much better now, had a funeral today and we had to travel about 3 1/2 hours to get there and i had to wear big boy clothes the whole day

but now, i'm relaxing in a hotel (not going to drive home in the dark and fog), and tomorrow i can drive home in comfy clothes

sad day, but a great funeral, well over 200 people, and some really great things said about the deceased, he was a professor and had touched many lives

dlowan

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 01:16 am
@djjd62,
Really tired and very glad I am home. But not a bad day all in all.
farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 04:29 am
@dlowan,
There was an accident between a motorcycle and a tractor just about 40 minutes ago. The motorcycle driver was airlifted to the hospital and they dropped the chopper right on my pasture. We hadda chase sheep into the barn or they would have been all around the chopper after it landed.
Motorcyclist ws apparently leaving an early morning drunk and plowed right into the back of the tractor. Tratctor is barely scratched, the motorcycle is in pieces.

Now I cant go back to sleep, guess Ill make some coffee, start a fire in the studio fireplace and just listen to morning radio.

I wish people would not drive like that.
dlowan

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 04:37 am
@farmerman,
Amen.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 07:35 am
I got to work nearly an hour before I expected to. Haven't been feeling well, yesterday was first day back in. Decided not to set the alarm, just get up and come in if and when I felt like it.

Got up a bit late, didn't rush, took out the last of the garbage, talked to the garbage man, saw a neighbour as I was walking to the bus stop. She offered me a ride part of the way downtown. I figured, I'm late already, what's a bit later (driving is usually NOT faster than transit). Hunh. She dropped me off, there was a bus behind us, I got on the bus ... and I was at work before I usually am.

Now I'm here. Befuddled and trying to work.
mismi

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 10:07 am
@ehBeth,
Sorry you are not feeling well Beth. I hate things that put me out of my routine. I already have focus issues.

I'm a bit overwhelmed this week. Feel like I have one foot nailed to the floor. Too much to do. So I end up doing nothing. Not good.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 12:54 pm
@ehBeth,
Hope you feel better soon.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 01:18 pm
Meanwhile, i'm absolutely miserable (i blame The Girl), but no worries, i expect it to get much worse here very soon.
dlowan

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 04:16 pm
@Setanta,
When you wish upon a star......