Attacks in Paris Stadium, concert hall

layman

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 07:06 am
@Lash,
Quote:
Admins don't chase people around for bad behavior. No matter how ridiculous.

Good for them!

If you don't like it, that's what "ignore" is for.
puzzledperson

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 07:08 am
@izzythepush,
I don't have any anti-Palestinian bias. I criticized both Hamas and the Likud party for colluding (each for its own purposes) to prevent the creation of a Palestinian state. I suggested that one be created in the West Bank and then subsidized and advised to create the kind of economic prosperity that will undermine Hamas, since bombing and shelling Gaza cannot. I criticized Israeli military actions in Gaza as immoral attacks primarily affecting noncombatants , cynically conducted for domestic political purposes. Some would call this anti-Israeli, though it isn't that either.

But what I wrote in another thread doesn't make what I wrote in this one any less clear, so again you have no excuse. You're clearly deliberately libeling me for ulterior purposes. And now you're on ignore.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 07:13 am
@puzzledperson,
I thought you'd put me on ignore. That lasted all of five minutes. You forget the thread on Israel is long established, and you're not the first pro Israel poster who's pretended to be something else. You're very easy to spot, and those of us who support Palestinian self-determination were on to you from the beginning.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 07:15 am
@layman,
What would you know about humour?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 07:16 am
@Olivier5,
I see you're still smarting after getting your arse kicked over your support of racism in the media. No wonder you need to find safety in numbers.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 07:17 am
@puzzledperson,
Quote:
What's "anti-American" about referring to Fallujah as conservative?

At the time he wrote that Fallujah was a magnet for, and a hotbed of, the most radical and fanatical muslims. He knew that. He was in Fallujah. But he wasn't about to let on. No, the US troops prodded, gouged, and provoked those poor, "conservative" muslims into attacking them by their abuses. The ONLY reason.

Either you're not familiar with Reeves and his ilk, or you share their sympathies and devotion to anti-western propaganda, I figure, eh, PP?
puzzledperson

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 07:23 am
@puzzledperson,
I see that I neglected to provide the link to a quote in one of my previous replies to oralloy. I'll rectify that now:

"15 March 2013 – The United States' ongoing drone campaign in Pakistan is a violation of the South Asian nation's sovereignty, as it is being conducted without the consent of its elected representatives or that of the legitimate Government, a United Nations independent expert has warned."

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=44397
puzzledperson

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 07:34 am
@layman,
Clearly izzythepush is some sort of robotard. He's even caught in some sort of feedback loop, judging from the number of "user ignored" messages (three so far) appended to my final reply to him. I like to imagine a little, pointed robotic head smacking itself against a stone wall until it runs out of steam with a tiny fart-like noise.

layman

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 07:40 am
@layman,
The other article you cited said, among other things:

Quote:
Gen. Sattler also believes terror master Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and some of his fighters have escaped, but explains that Zarqawi’s network has suffered from the Coalition’s actions over the past several months. “This battle has been shaped for months...Our focus was on breaking the backbone of the insurgents and restoring the rule of law in Fallujah,” Sattler said. “We want to give Fallujah back to Fallujah’s people.”

When they swept into Fallujah from Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt and North Africa, the Arab fighters told wary residents that God favors believers who give up their homes and travel to defend Islam....then came the wave of foreign hostage-takings, many ending with gruesome beheadings broadcast for the world to see. Al-Zarqawi also claimed responsibility for massive bombings that spilled the blood of hundreds of innocent Iraqis.

Other residents said foreign militants wore out their welcome months ago, when they imposed a Taliban-like interpretation of Islamic law that included public floggings for residents...Once admired as comrades in an anti-American struggle, foreign fighters now draw blame for U.S. missiles flattening homes and turning Iraq’s City of Mosques into a killing field. The foreigners’ promises of protection went unfulfilled, angry residents said, as they moved on to other outposts and left residents to face a superpower alone.

Knowing that, you, citing Reeves to "somehow" back you up, actually tried to pretend that the whole battle was provoked by American "atrocities" a few days before. And you go so far as to indignantly claim that you have "documented" your bullshit. Kinda makes me wonder where you're actually coming from.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 07:44 am
@puzzledperson,
Someone missed his nap today.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 07:44 am
@puzzledperson,
Sorry but first of all a government must have control of territories to claimed that they are sovereign over them and one thing for such they do not have any kind of sovereignty over that border region.

When attacked by outlaws no nation need to not act if the government where the outlaws are base does not wish or are unable to control those outlaws.

There would be zero need for drones or such if the damn Pakistan government would end the nonsense and more heavy military forces into that so called tribal region.

In any case, when for example when Mexican rebels raided Texas and killed our citizens we send the then bulk of the American army including every plane we had into Mexico without the need to ask first.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 08:24 am
@puzzledperson,
And that comes in the wake of you first starting a thread where you argue, page after page, that ISIS had nothing to do with the Paris bombings. It was westerners who did it, all by their lonesome. Then, next thing I see, in another thread, is you making the claim that foreigners were definitely involved in the Paris attack. Why the change, after being so persistent in trying to apologize for ISIS, et al?

Well, apparently because it suited your purposes at that time. Then you suggested that the Paris bombings were predictable retaliation because France had bombed them first.

Whatever it takes to make "them" look good, and "us" look bad, eh, PP?

NSFW (view)
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 10:02 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
There is no question on earth that for everyone welfare including Muslims we need to wiped off the face of this earth ever member of ISIS.

ok, then sen you request to the cia the mossad and probably mi5 or mi6!
These created isis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wake up people!!
farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 10:32 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Another conspiracy rant from our junior resident douche-bag Quahog
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 01:02 pm
@BillRM,
These pictures are gory and certainly unsettling, but they are reality. Is that why the post gets a bunch of thumbs down votes, I wonder?

Do those voting it down want to deny the reality, or do they just prefer to ignore it?

Quote:
“An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping it will eat him last.” (Churchill)

Lash

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 01:45 pm
@layman,
Which is what I just said.
farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 01:46 pm
@layman,
maybe they think its Photoshop in poor taste.

Lash

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 01:47 pm
@puzzledperson,
Well then. You've obviously met him.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 02:12 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Which is what I just said.

Yeah, that's why I quoted ya for sayin it, Hunnychile. But ya didn't say it was a good thang. I even got the feelin ya might be sayin it was a mistake on the admins' part.