Re-claiming Manhood

Wilso

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 01:08 am
I opened the newspaper today and viewed the most disgusting image I have ever seen. A male catwalk model (a prissy little pretty boy) wearing fake breasts and a bra. A cynical attempt from a rabid feminist designer to destroy male culture completely. Well guys, it's time to say enough.
I'm a man and proud of it. That means that I hate soap operas and like sport, the more violent the better, I like riding my bike fast, the faster the better, I like meaningless sex with women who's names I don't even know. I swear, I belch, I fart, and probably do plenty of other things that some women find offensive. But most importantly-

I DON'T HAVE TITS.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 10,359 • Replies: 153
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 03:25 am
Relieved to hear it, Wilso.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 03:30 am
This rant by Wilso had me in splits !!
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 03:43 am
interesting post wilso. going to be sitting on the sidelines.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 03:59 am
Glad you got that off your chest...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 04:05 am
Shocked

He doesn't HAVE anything ON his chest Pdiddie, forchrissake!!! You better run, man!
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 04:13 am
Absolutely right, Wilso. An effeminate male is not less ridiculous than a butch lady. Let men be men, and women be women. And lesbian subculture that constitutes the very core of the feminist androphobia (and the resulting attempts to change the males' nature) should remain inside lesbian community without being imposed on the whole mankind.
About emission of smelly gases from natural body apertures: I suspect that women also perform it, physiology of their digestive system is not different from ours...
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 04:15 am
what a great thread to wake up to from a night of insomnia. i'm with you wilso.

5 stars on this one.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 04:28 am
Thanks mikey Smile
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 05:36 am
What's wrong with a "pressy little pretty boy"?

Most are darned cute, if I may say so.

Relative to you breast size, all males over the age of 40-50 do develope breast tissue. Many have breasts large enough to fill a 36-38 C cup. Hormonal modulation as a function of age. Shocked
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 05:37 am
Question:

Males with breasts?

Is there a Lady Grace or a Victoria's Secret for males?
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 05:38 am
More serious note:

Men can develope breast cancer. Not at the frequency of women, but they can get this disease none-the-less. Cool
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 05:39 am
whaddya sayin' i'm over 40 and i ain't got breastese's
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 05:44 am
Just little ones?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 07:30 am
I fart, piss and defecate--ladies, of course, do not, which i am certain accounts for their legendary ill-temper. I'm into baseball as a sport--not very violent, but, then, i like to lay around in the warm sunshine, wear bright colors, and sing and dance as the mood takes me. I used to like going very, very fast--but i'm gettin' older, and like takin' life easy.

Ladies is free to be whatever they like, an' so is gents--an' i'm free to turn away in disgust an' ignore 'em. I don't object to the PC demand for tolerance, i do object to the demand for acceptance. I can tolerate "prissy little pretty boys," without accepting them.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 08:36 am
Real men don't watch prissy boys in bras and panties on TV! lmao

Manboobs.. Oiy!
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 08:44 am
We can thank the ridiculous 70's Alan-Alda-Phil-Donahue, it's-cool-to-be-a-feminine-man phenomena for a lot of this.

Completely disgusting.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 09:32 am
"Real men" don't look at "prissy boys" 'cause they're too busy looking at each other! Very Happy
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 09:32 am
Oh my Wilso, I'm seeing you in a whole new light, LOL. I've never seen this side of you and I think I like it ;-)
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 10:56 am
Uh-oh.......I hate soap operas and like sports (particularly hockey), I love fast bikes. I swear, drink, smoke and have had meaningless sex with men.

I do things that maybe everyone finds offensive. But most importantly -

I HAVE TITS!

Shocked

Good for you Wilso! I like my men manly. And what's with the shaved chest hair thing I've been seeing lately? Yech!

Here's to men! I love you guys <sigh>
0 Replies