Re-claiming Manhood

sozobe

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:12 am
(Gautam, so nice to see ya around. A big pinch to your cute li'l cheeks.)

Before you get your panties in a twist, fellas, can I point out that this was a runway? Women are well used to seeing all sorts of unwearable things be paraded in the name of fashion. This doesn't mean you'll be expected to wear falsies over your oxford shirts anytime soon, trust me.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:18 am
Okay, that's fine. I'm still worried about this chest-shaving thing. My nipples might not have any function, but I'm still not into anything which might put them in danger.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:20 am
I dated a guy who trimmed his chest hair - with a buzz-cutter - in the summertime.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:22 am
Okay, Sasquatch notwithstanding...
http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~reedc/wwu/sasquatch.jpg
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:30 am
Oh, didn't ya hear? Chest-shaving is over. So 2002. Hairy chests are back.

I swear I saw this somewhere, but a Google search turned up a whole lotta "young hot gay men with hairy chests" type stuff. I think it was one of the articles accompanying that full frontal nudity ad that Phoenix (?) started a thread about. The guy in the pic is tres hairy.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:31 am
littlek, that's just yucky.

Shaving is kinda yucky, too, though. I mean, what about 5 o'clock shadow. Ew. And ouch.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:32 am
lmao

too funny

I applaude those who know what bits they have, like to have on others, and conceed to both not having or not wanting the stereotype...its all good, really..for someone this lovely fellow is quite fascinating in his falseys, Im sure.
Although Im pretty unsure as to how his mum might feel.

Must be something in the water....I couldnt watch a soap opera if forced, like hockey, smoke ,swear and have chestbits myself.
I also dont like the chest shaving thing but, gotta say..dont like sweatermen either...you know..the ones that dont need to put one on
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:43 am
Back to What Women Want:

They want a caring, sensitive man, who loves them for their mind, their sould and their body. Who is sometimes rough in bed, and sometimes he is tender. Who knows exactly when to be tender and when to be tough. Who can show his feminine side (tears, listening, capacity to be emphatic and not just a patronizing counsel giver) and never be a prissy little boy. A man who knows exactly when to show his feminine side and when to be an agressive, assertive type. A man who acknowledges women are superior in several
ways. A friend, a girlfriend and a stud.

That is a very hard task, specially for those of us who were brought up before the women's -and the gay/lesbian's- revolution.

BTW, I saw the picture, and the guy with falsies looks ridiculous. He doesn't even look like a transvestite.
What's next? Women's jeans with a bulge in the front?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:51 am
You're gettint it, soz. The real style is the shaved chest for whatever reason, and a 5 o'clock shadow on the phizz so we know they are real men after all.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:52 am
I think I'm in love!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:53 am
Or... women's power suits with shoulder pads? Shocked

That was actually a big deal when the idea first surfaced -- women, wearing SUITS? Are they lezzies or something? This is just a sensationalist trying to get attention, and succeeding. Ain't gonna translate.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 11:31 am
Jeez !!! What is the big deal abt shaving chests ? I thought something south of the chest proved manhood not braids on yr chest Wink
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 11:39 am
Shocked I think the stubble might be difficult to deal with... speaking quietly and as one who has known the burn from facial stubble Razz
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 11:43 am
Oh piffka, I totally and fully agree !!! <I am a fellow sufferer>
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 11:50 am
< Grinning at you! >
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 11:50 am
It's not that I take pride in being hirsute. Just the thought of scraping any more of my body with hard sharp blades...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 01:00 pm
I just got logged off of A2K while I was in the middle of browsing this thread. Weird.

Anyway, back on topic. Anyone seen that new Miller Lite commercial where the two babes get in an argument over "Tastes great!", "no, less filling!" and then start wrestling in the pool and ripping each others clothes off, moaning and groaning.

I could watch the commercial all day. I mean, who wouldn't want to watch that commercial! Smile (you gotta see it to really understand)
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 05:07 pm
I know what women really want!

A Jaguar in the garage,
A stud in bed
A lion to protect them
A dog that listens
A cat to cuddle with,
and a dumb idiot that pays for it all!

my wife will kill me for this one....
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 05:20 pm
All in one, dice?
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 05:23 pm
cjhsa, got my attention. And, I have to say that not much in the way of ads does that!
0 Replies