Re-claiming Manhood

gezzy

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 08:34 pm
You sure do Wilso ;-)
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 08:40 pm
It just depends on the company, such as the lovely lady above!!
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 08:58 pm
Awwww!!!! You're sooooo sweet :wink:
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 09:05 pm
I'm not interested in men with breasts, my focus is way south of the chest line!

Hey Wilso, great post!
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 09:12 pm
LOL Misti!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 05:08 am
While we're ranting (well, at least Wilso was), I'd like to offer a thought on disingenuousness of women. Whenever I've seen women asked publicly what they really want in a man, without fail the main answer is something undeniably touchy-feely like "Someone who listens". But take for instance this thread - the reactions of the females (or those so self-identified) to Wilso's declaration of being a "fartin', serial-fuckin', fast-drivin' animal have been uniformly genial. My point is, I submit that there is that same schizophrenia present in all women between what they say they want, and what they want. (Probably be branding myself as unapproachably bitter in saying so, but...) I think they bullshit us and themselves into thinking they just want someone with compassion that they can watch chick flicks with, but all the while are pining for someone with movie star looks, big muscles, power, and money. And that's a dishonest buncha crap. Not that there's anything wrong with that (he said, holding the option open to still be pals with any females in the forum)... Embarrassed
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 06:19 am
Well, snood - there is so much I could say- but I shall content my self with noting that, when it comes to my posts at least, you appear to have missed the irony...
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 09:02 am
snood - I do believe that there are people on this thread that can attest that what you say is completely untrue - at least of me.

Although, I suppose it's the same as saying men claim they want a woman who can take care of herself and is interesting, funny, bright - and then they spend there time chasing after boob-job airheads who go to pains to remember their own name.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 09:03 am
And she's so good at ironing...heee... it is an interesting discussion! Is it over?

Setanta gets my vote for most smooth. Uhmmm baseball! Bright colors! Dancing????QQQ!!!! Wow! V. Impressive.

I have to say... a man going into a strip joint seems lame, That is a man with nothing to do and time on his hands.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 09:11 am
Sugar wrote:
Although, I suppose it's the same as saying men claim they want a woman who can take care of herself and is interesting, funny, bright - and then they spend there time chasing after boob-job airheads who go to pains to remember their own name.

EXACTLY!

This is a great read. y'all!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 09:16 am
How can a discussion be over without my two bits ? <no pun> Laughing

I understand what Wilso is saying, and I understand why is he upset. But then we have to look at the issue in a much broader concept. With the general acceptance of a gay/lesbian culture on the rise, it will be naive to assume that these incidents will go away. What was behind the closed doors, is now out in the open.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 09:16 am
Good point! I missed that while fooling around with my own post.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 09:22 am
At the moment of reading it I immediately pushed away the image of a man in falsies and a bra strutting on a catwalk.

Must I be thinking of that again? Uh, yikes. That isn't really what interests gay men, is it? It sounds more like a joke. Imagine what was going through the head of the model? He couldn't be thinking this makes me look appealing, could he? Nope. I can't see that.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 09:23 am
It was a woman that put him into the bra, not a man.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 09:32 am
Piffka, u might be surprised !! A lot of gay men look for other men who are "feminine"....

Remember the Robin Williams movie "The Birdcage" ?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 09:33 am
Man, so quick to rush to either/or conclusions. I like boobs and brains. (Okay, really I'm more of a leg man, but that doesn't diminish the truthfulness of the preceding sentence.)
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 09:53 am
G, I loved that movie!

I saw a gorgeous man yesterday. Not real tall, but well built, long blonde pony tail, very tan. uhmmmm or wrong thread?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 09:59 am
(I swear all that wasn't there when I posted...)
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:01 am
Couldnt have been me, I dont have a pony tail, nor do I have blonde hair Wink

U might also be surprised to know that there are a large number of str8 men, who have one off gay relationship with "feminine" men.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 10:10 am
I guess I am surprised! No. I'm not. Yes. Well. That's a man for ya.
0 Replies