TheCobbler

Mon 30 Nov, 2015 09:04 pm
4 Charged In Shooting Of Minneapolis Black Lives Matters Protesters
http://newsone.com/3276848/4-charged-in-shooting-of-minneapolis-black-lives-matters-protesters/
snood

Tue 1 Dec, 2015 01:22 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

4 Charged In Shooting Of Minneapolis Black Lives Matters Protesters
http://newsone.com/3276848/4-charged-in-shooting-of-minneapolis-black-lives-matters-protesters/

The stupid asses bragged on white supremacist websites for days about what they were going to do, then went and did it. It's a wonder they even maintain enough brain activity to keep breathing.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 1 Dec, 2015 07:43 am
Plain Dealer: Why we turned off comments on Tamir Rice news stories
Likely because inviting 1,000 more creative ways to say "I hate (insert racial slur here)s" kinda gets old after a while.

And, unironically, the comments ARE turned on for this article, in case you wanted to see just how many Klansmen and AB members exist here in Northeast Ohio.

So why, a lot of you have asked, have we chosen to turn off all comments on stories about Tamir Rice?

The simple answer is that we don't fancy our website as a place of hate, and the Tamir Rice story has been a magnet for haters.

We tried to maintain the conversation. The Tamir Rice case offers lessons for Greater Cleveland, and hashing out those lessons in an online community forum could be a healthy exercise. A lot of people firmly believe the police broke the law when they shot Tamir, but others feel just as strongly that the shooting was justified. Passions are strong, and because our comments section could provide a place for venting, we allowed comments on Tamir stories for months. We enlisted a small army on our staff to monitor the comments and delete any that violated our standards.

The trouble was that we couldn't keep up. Just about every piece we published about Tamir immediately became a cesspool of hateful, inflammatory or hostile comments. Rather than discuss the facts of the case, many commenters debased the conversation with racist invective. Or they made absurd statements about the clothing and appearance of people involved in the story. Or they attacked each other for having contrasting viewpoints. In many cases, well over half of the comments on Tamir stories broke our rules and had to be deleted.

We ultimately decided that the comments sections of Tamir stories, overrun as they were by wickedness, were not contributing to the needed conversation. In early October, we reluctantly and finally decided to close down the comments on any news story about Tamir.

Or, they persisted with the ridiculous narrative that Tamir pulled his pellet gun on the drive-by shooters with badges (even though the footage clearly proves he didn't).

Either way, a 12 year old is dead and his murderer was a drive-by shooter who happened to be wearing a badge.

The terrorists have won.
hawkeye10

Tue 1 Dec, 2015 09:35 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Those who participate in power repressing the opinion of the people should read some Freud and some Jung, as well as a few history books. A hefty price is usually paid for the temporary tranquility.
izzythepush

Tue 1 Dec, 2015 11:05 am
@hawkeye10,
Or they could just pretend they've read some books like you do.
0 Replies

tony5732

Tue 1 Dec, 2015 12:44 pm
@TheCobbler,
What I really meant to say was oh man... I hate it when racist terrorists go at it. I bet BLM ends up lighting up a house or ransacking some poor guys store over this. Maybe even a police shooting that mysteriously happens during the next BLM riot.
0 Replies

mark noble

Tue 1 Dec, 2015 01:03 pm
@TheCobbler,
The lives of those I care about matter - Everyone else is pointless.
I wish no harm or pain to any person or animal, but for those beyond my circles - I have no concern.
And, if anyone declares otherwise - They are a liar.
hingehead

Tue 1 Dec, 2015 02:51 pm
@mark noble,
Just because you can't imagine yourself caring about the lives of people you've never met doesn't mean that no-one else does.

Go, and take the transparent rationalisations for your sociopathy with you.
Lash

Tue 1 Dec, 2015 03:08 pm
@mark noble,
That's not true. I've gotten teary for a dead dog on the side of the road. I have genuine care for some people I don't know.

You might want to talk to somebody about this...

Finn dAbuzz

Tue 1 Dec, 2015 04:31 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:

That's just a stupid comment.

I certainly get your point about you caring MOST for the people you love, and maybe if you saw a bum on the street gasping for breath you would pass him by, but some people actually are altruistic.

Not even half of those who say they are, but some are.

As far as the world goes, no lives matter. As far as nations go, the only lives that matter are those with power.

I tend to lean towards your angle - I need to take of me and mine, however I am more than open to modestly expanding my network.

Alas, I'm not one who will pass the gasping bum on the street and so I will probably get killed playing Good Samaritan because equal measures of conscious and guilt drove me to help him.

As a result, I try not to go where bums may gasp, and that doesn't bother my conscious one whit.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 05:50 am
Leaked Documents Reveal Dothan Police Department Planted Drugs on Young Black Men For Years, Dist

How will they ever unravel all the harm that has been done??

Leaked Documents Reveal Dothan Police Department Planted Drugs on Young Black Men For Years, District Attorney Doug Valeska Complicit

http://henrycountyreport.com/blog/2015/12/01/leaked-documents-reveal-dothan-police-department-planted-drugs-on-young-black-men-for-years-district-attorney-doug-valeska-complicit/

By Jon B. Carroll
Posted on December 1, 2015

http://henrycountyreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/20151130_Rebel-Flag.png

Carlton Ott, Clark Rice, Steve Hamm, Steve Parrish, David Jay, Michael Magrino, Dewayne Herring, Andy Hughes, Gary Coleman, and Scott Smith

HUNDREDS OF CASES PROSECUTED WITH PLANTED EVIDENCE, MANY WRONGLY CONVICTED STILL IN PRISON

The Alabama Justice Project has obtained documents that reveal a Dothan Police Department’s Internal Affairs investigation was covered up by the district attorney. A group of up to a dozen police officers on a specialized narcotics team were found to have planted drugs and weapons on young black men for years. They were supervised at the time by Lt. Steve Parrish, current Dothan Police Chief, and Sgt. Andy Hughes, current Director of Homeland Security for the State of Alabama. All of the officers reportedly were members of a Neoconfederate organization that the Southern Poverty Law Center labels “racial extremists.” The group has advocated for blacks to return to Africa, published that the civil rights movement is really a Jewish conspiracy, and that blacks have lower IQ’s . Both Parrish and Hughes held leadership positions in the group and are pictured above holding a confederate battle flag at one of the club’s secret meetings.

The documents shared reveal that the internal affairs investigation was covered up to protect the aforementioned officers’ law enforcement careers and keep them from being criminally prosecuted.

Several long term Dothan law enforcement officers, all part of an original group that initiated the investigation, believe the public has a right to know that the Dothan Police Department, and District Attorney Doug Valeska, targeted young black men by planting drugs and weapons on them over a decade. Most of the young men were prosecuted, many sentenced to prison, and some are still in prison. Many of the officers involved were subsequently promoted and are in leadership positions in law enforcement. They hope the mood of the country is one that demands action and that the US Department of Justice will intervene.....................
Tweet
0 Replies

mark noble

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 05:51 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I never used the word 'love'.
Why twist things for your own purposes?
This is not a thread on altruism, either......
lest I need to Further endure.

You, Finn - Require attention, and seek it in this lost virtual textworld.
I Just circumvent the ad-pop bollux, and tell it as it is.

Negate my input, by all means - But, when the **** hits the fan - I will aid folk, while you pull your hair out because the power's off, and your virtual abode is no longer.

Not an insult, just a well-defined observation.
mark noble

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 06:07 am
@Lash,
You may consider reading the OP, which is the only question I replied to.
I spend much of my (Little free time) helping the homeless, and spare what I can afford contributing to wells, housing and tools for 3rd-world countries.
I earn a minimum Uk wage, barely keep my **** together and am meek and altruistic as fck.

Now, Miss, I spent 250 bucks on a twatting haircut and 'hunger-games' makeover, coz I'm ugly inside, but oh how my asthetic-enhancements and pretty, love-me words, will cover my degenerated IQ and utter patheticism,

Let me advise you madam - Go project your anality on some 'agony-aunt'/magazine forum.

Anyway...
mark noble

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 06:20 am
@hingehead,
Ad-pop fella.
Do you hurt because 25,000 ppl per day die of starvation - 10,000 due to no clean water?
**** you.
Go grab a pizza, swig fresh juice, tap on your keyboard how wonderful you are and keep pretending.

When I stated 'I care about those who matter to me' - YOU arsewipes applied YOUR own 'quantifiable' variants.

HOW MUCH, EXACTLY, DO YOU INTEND TO EXPOSE YOURSELF/VES?

And you don't even know it.
Nvm, not disappointed - would be nice if some folk thought more, but it is what is:)
hingehead

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 08:00 am
@mark noble,
Damn ******* right I do.

But I live my life I certainly don't sit under your categorisation:

Quote:
but for those beyond my circles - I have no concern.

You said it. I disagree. Deal with it.

Strangely it seems you care about what I think.
Finn dAbuzz

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 08:06 am
@mark noble,
You're quite the happy fellow aren't you?
mark noble

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 10:46 am
@hingehead,
I guess, I care about what everyone thinks - It develops a demograph.

I have nothing to deal with - you do though - Your irritation proves that.
How, exactly, do you define 'my circles'? They may include every energy-based organism in existence...... NOPE - YOU APPLIED YOUR VARIABLES TO MY (ABSOLUTELY-INTENDED TO EXPOSE FUCKWADS LIKE YOU, 101 basic semantics).

And, the result is,........ An angry fuckwad who just realised he has less intelligence than his own anus.

You can google your post.

7.325 billion others can too.
Do enjoy being you.
mark noble

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 10:47 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Want to expand?
0 Replies

hingehead

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 02:54 pm
@mark noble,
Wow - I'm 'irritated' but you're cussing, using words that don't exist, and failing to express cogent thoughts with the written word.

Up the meds Mark
0 Replies

Lash

Wed 2 Dec, 2015 06:08 pm
@mark noble,
You'll have to dig a little deeper than $250. to cover your bullshit.
0 Replies