tony5732

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 11:21 am
@glitterbag,
Yeah not for me. I don't want to get married because half the time people just get divorced anyway and your ex wife can just walk away with half your ****, regardless of why the divorce happened. That's how it works now. I don't know if that happened a lot back in your day, but it sure as hell is a wife deterrent for me. I wouldn't mind having a kid without the marriage though. I wouldn't mind a little one at this point in life, your lucky. I do have myself a full time job though. I take care of myself just fine.
cicerone imposter

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 11:25 am
@tony5732,
If you're more concerning about property over marriage and family, your values are all screwed up!
tony5732

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 12:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
That's what should happen!
0 Replies

tony5732

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 12:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Kind of. I believe that if you want to be with someone you should be with them. If you don't, than leave. I don't really have a problem with the life partner part, but I do not agree with what I would be signing up for in the US. getting married.
TheCobbler

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 01:09 pm
@giujohn,
You are not allowed to shove your pile of racist bullshit you call "history" down black people's throats. No one should be made to swallow that pill.

Do you think your WHITE privilege gives you the right to be a racist and also command respect? Hell no!

Racism is the lowest level a person can sink to, do you expect blacks to come and kiss your feet?

Racists deserve to be ignored and treated like the criminals they are.

White people can comment on our social harmony but racists no one has time for, life is too short to care what you think.

Racism is hate.
TheCobbler

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 01:18 pm
@tony5732,
The alternative is celibacy which is a viable way to live or screw anything with legs and have a fun time with the herpes and other venereal disease.

Signing up for venereal disease? You don't have to sign up, hey, it is free!
Monogamy is safe and provides the kind of atmosphere that is conducive to a family and a good home...

Liberals are not all closeted psychopathic whores like their conservative counterparts.
TheCobbler

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 01:32 pm
@tony5732,
If you call a protest group a hate group because they are tired of being harassed and murdered by racist, trigger happy cops because they are black then you are the one hating, you just are too stupid to know the difference.

They smear your race? My heart bleeds for you. Look in the mirror, you are the one doing the smearing and you're not fooling anyone but yourself.

You are seen clearly for the racist you are.

You are the one trying to give black lives matters a bad name and as long as you keep putting up your racist stink and being part of the problem, black live matters will still have as much relevancy.

I keep reading in the newspapers of another death of an innocent black person almost every day! Yet you want to smear a bunch of non violent protesters.

I stand with black lives matter long before I would stand with you.
TheCobbler

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 02:50 pm
If it talks like a racist, if it quacks like a racist it must be a duck! lol
0 Replies

tony5732

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 04:14 pm
@TheCobbler,
Black doesn't mean innocent. Color does not make you innocent, or guilty. Unless your in a racist hate group that preaches race hate, or supports only one race, like BLM. Than I guess color makes guilt and it's ok to shoot people as long as they are the same color as the people you are mad at. And this is an ok logic for you?
TheCobbler

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 10:12 pm
@tony5732,
Now you are talking "idealistically". Wouldn't it be nice if... pink unicorns danced in the sky?

Yes, idealistically color does not make one guilty or innocent.

"Realistically" the statistics don't backup that really nice "ideal".

It is not okay to shoot innocent or guilty black people at an alarmingly higher rate than whites, then pretending everything is all so hunky-dory.

This thread states a very simple fact, black lives matter. It does the say they matter less or more than whites, it just states they matter.

You go on for pages as if there is a huge problem with that ideal, when the reality is blacks are being singled out, harassed and shot in the back while unarmed and presenting no great threat.

They are being stopped and frisked, searched, homes invaded and beat up while still handcuffed while whites are getting a free pass.

All that can be surmised in what you are trying to say is black lives don't matter that is all that can be really assessed from your continuous daily rant.

If this was an all lives matter or blue lives matter thread you would probably not even bother to post anything at all.

Your insincere and unconvincing concern is nauseating.
tony5732

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 10:51 pm
@TheCobbler,
I apologize. I am talking about the GROUP black lives matter. T The statement black lives matter is fine. I said it already, black lives do matter. I gave examples of black lives that matter. The group black lives matter angers me because I am white, and it's very obvious what color the group does not like. I don't imagine anyone likes being the target of a racist group. Your right, the group all lives matter is all inclusive, and so is our police force. I don't see a problem there.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 10:52 pm
@tony5732,
Nor does white mean innocent.
http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

http://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/NCFS-Table.jpg
tony5732

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 11:00 pm
Ok, every thug deserves trial. That's where the hands up don't shoot thing comes in handy, not at some protest after your dead.
0 Replies

tony5732

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 11:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Absolutely not! White people can be guilty too! Just stop looking at every situation black and white. That's what BLM is doing.
0 Replies

tony5732

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 11:25 pm
@TheCobbler,
And BLM is a racist group! They hate white people. 5 dead cops this time, all white.
0 Replies

tony5732

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 11:27 pm
@TheCobbler,
I don't really know what liberal has to do with this one, and I have no problem only having one partner, just no paperwork.
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 14 Aug, 2016 05:43 am
Another who can't intelligently debate the issue and would rather attack the spelling when 99% of his posts are in someone else's words is heard from... Credibility issue?? Oh yeah you bet.
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 14 Aug, 2016 05:48 am
Black career Criminal armed with stolen handgun flees from police, refuses order to drop the gun, is shot in the chest in the arm by police.

Sister of offender goes to social media to demand revenge for her brother's death.

Message spreads through social media, hundreds of blacks shouting "Black Power" show up to Riot and loot the city.

Other posters say offender was a really good guy and that's why people came out to Riot.

Local black alderman justifies violence and threatens more violence citing unspecific demands.

Black "witnesses" say offender was shot in the back by police.

City Neighborhood Goes Up in Flames as rioters burn police cars gas stations and businesses some still occupied. Firefighters are unable to respond due to gunfire. Police officer injured sent to hospital by brick throw to his head. Of the hundreds of rioters only three arrests are made.

Fiction?

No, this is the reality of American policing in cities today... hundreds of rioters and only three arrested.

BURN BABY BURN

And before any of you bleeding heart liberal apologists try any attempt at justification, the fact of the matter is there is there is no excuse for rioting looting and burning your own neighborhood... The people who participated in this unlawful and the immoral activity... Are animals and human garbage. Anyone committing arson especially when the building is a gas station and occupied as in the case in this situation should have been shot on sight...no trial Mr. Cobbler...SHOT ON SIGHT.
TheCobbler

Sun 14 Aug, 2016 05:54 am
Milwaukee violence: Protests break out after officer fatally shoots man
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/13/us/milwaukee-violence-erupts-after-police-shooting/index.html

If this dead suspect was carrying a stolen gun, as is being alleged, well in my opinion the officer did the right thing and the protesters are clearly wrong in this incident.

Hopefully the officer's cam will show the full details. In this case the officer's life is what concerns me most.

Black lives matter when they obey the law.

When they don't obey the law there is death row and also being shot down in the streets if need be.

Same goes for white gangsters who break the law I have no pity for them.

Fleeing from an officer with a stolen gun, well, you get what you get.

I am sure the gun was found at the scene so there is really no question the suspect was armed and witnesses will attest to that fact if they are credible.

If we can believe this preliminary news report, the officer was in the right.

I feel no more pity for this black guy with a stolen gun than I would feel for a white guy with a stolen gun fleeing from police.

And then the question becomes also, who stole the gun in the first place?

If the suspect stole it then there is even more reason to believe he was a danger.

I am sure more details will emerge and I hope whoever has vandalized these cars and property in Milwaukee will also be apprehended and charged for vandalism and endangering the public.

I have no love for violent protesters, they are criminals too, no matter if you are white or black the law should pursue and treat all criminals equally and fairly.
giujohn

Sun 14 Aug, 2016 06:01 am
@TheCobbler,
And what say you about the black rioters? The ones who set a gas station on fire with employees still inside? The ones that took the opportunity of the shooting to Loot businesses? The ones yelling Black Power?
Does the person who is about to throw the molotov cocktail into an occupied gas station deserve a trial or should he be shot on sight ...what say you?

Protesters? These aren't protesters these are criminals... Let's not mince words here Mr. Cobbler they're not violent protesters they are violent criminals.