TheCobbler

Thu 26 Nov, 2015 12:29 pm
I have not been able to keep up with this post but I hope people are keeping it civilized...
BillRM

Thu 26 Nov, 2015 12:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
while the IS soldiers declare a caliphate in Libya.

They can declare a caliphate anywhere they care to but that is no reason to allowed them to hold a single square foot of land let alone set up a government.

Once they come out of hiding to take over a town or city they can be killed.
izzythepush

Thu 26 Nov, 2015 01:05 pm
@BillRM,
Now who's not living in the real World? You seem to think your hypothetical forces will be able to bomb wherever they want if IS is believed to be there.

You're not taking into account international borders, internal politics, cost and are blithely assuming every other country will go along with it. There will be money heading in IS direction from the Gulf States and weapons from a poorly regulated international market.

Your schemes are very heavy on the bombast and rhetoric but completely lacking in common sense or even a very basic understanding of the situation out there.
0 Replies

hingehead

Thu 26 Nov, 2015 05:54 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
I have not been able to keep up with this post but I hope people are keeping it civilized...

But that's just what the terrorists want us to do!
ossobuco

Thu 26 Nov, 2015 06:44 pm
@TheCobbler,
Fat chance.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 26 Nov, 2015 06:45 pm
@hingehead,
hmmmm
0 Replies

gekko

Thu 26 Nov, 2015 10:58 pm
Quote:
Black Teen Beats 91-Year Old White Man To Death, Sets Body On Fire

http://downtrend.com/71superb/black-teen-beats-91-year-old-white-man-to-death-sets-body-on-fire
BillRM

Thu 26 Nov, 2015 11:15 pm
@gekko,
Quote:
Quote:
Black Teen Beats 91-Year Old White Man To Death, Sets Body On Fire

An the point of posting that a young black hoodlum killed an old white man is?

All kind of murders with all manner of victims and their murderers are happening ever day and night so I am not sure how this killing related to this thread.
Lash

Fri 27 Nov, 2015 07:50 am
@BillRM,
I think the feeling you're expressing about gekko's murder link is close to how I feel when you interject black on black crime into a discussion about cop on black crime - A separate topic and a smoke screen.

But, I was glad to see you were the one who pointed it out.
gekko

Fri 27 Nov, 2015 01:16 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
A separate topic and a smoke screen.

The thread was not on topic anyway. Are you a moderator or just another version of the person you jumped on earlier?
BillRM

Fri 27 Nov, 2015 01:41 pm
@Lash,
Sorry but the subject of why the hell does not a group by the name of black lives matter does not seem to give a **** about the far far far far greatest reason for young black males not being allowed to grow up/old then police killings is right on target.

In fact that taken in content with BLM never waiting to see if some police killing may be completely justifly or not before starting protests tell me that they are more of an anti police and black racist outfit then anything else.
Lash

Fri 27 Nov, 2015 02:12 pm
@gekko,
You're looking for argument a little too frantically. I was speaking to someone else who understood exactly what I meant.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 27 Nov, 2015 03:24 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Sorry but the subject of why the hell does not a group by the name of black lives matter does not seem to give a **** about the far far far far greatest reason for young black males not being allowed to grow up/old then police killings is right on target.

Nothing is right on target about that sentence. I've read it about five times and I'm still none the wiser.
BillRM

Fri 27 Nov, 2015 04:53 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Nothing is right on target about that sentence. I've read it about five times and I'm still none the wiser.

Poor baby your mind is going it would seems.

Maybe that is the reason you keep coming over like an ass on post after post.
MontereyJack

Fri 27 Nov, 2015 05:03 pm
@BillRM,
Pot and kettle, bill
BillRM

Fri 27 Nov, 2015 05:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Pot and kettle, bill

An old old English kettle.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 27 Nov, 2015 09:04 pm
@BillRM,
That was a riposte worthy of the geriatric ward. You're out of ideas, and excuses.

At least try to impart some sort of basic meaning, forget all the double negatives, you just get lost, and the reader hasn't a clue. Are you one of those people who thinks a double negative is just that, or do you use it as a negative? I don't think you know, you start a sentence, you move in a direction and then you get hopelessly lost; and end up saying lord I would not kill those terrorists if not for those who do not think they might not be not from merry old England lord America not gun loving right for the wrong reason.
BillRM

Fri 27 Nov, 2015 09:20 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes Izzy I am damn sure you have no clue at all............

By the way is it not nice for you that your nursing home have internet access.
izzythepush

Sat 28 Nov, 2015 04:35 am
@BillRM,
That's not even original, that's what I said in response to your execrable word salad, which you don't even recognise being parodied. All those years of racism, bigotry and inbreeding are finally coming home to roost. No wonder you've made a Damascene conversion to the Democrats and some measure of UHC otherwise you'd be cleared out.
0 Replies

tony5732

Mon 30 Nov, 2015 04:51 pm
Well, it finally happened. BLM is now in my area messing up black Friday tearing down Christmas lights and raising hell just like they do everywhere else, all over a cop who was convicted of murder and is in jail. Way to screw up going downtown and checking out Christmas lights buttholes. Can you please leave Chicago and go back to burning down Ferguson?
0 Replies