BillRM

Fri 20 Nov, 2015 10:13 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's called being thick as ****, hence not much of a loss.

Bullshit and I mean Bullshit as thinking of a very cute way of sending an invitations to friends that have zero to do with race or hate should not be punished because others assume that it must bear on race.

Talk abut creating a population of paranoias where everyone must be thinking at all times of how this or that action might in some way or in some manner offended all possible groups even when that action have zero to do with any group other then friends.

A real PC hell..............
izzythepush

Fri 20 Nov, 2015 10:25 am
@BillRM,
The fact that you're as thick as **** as well doesn't alter anything.
BillRM

Fri 20 Nov, 2015 10:54 am
@izzythepush,
Once more living in a world where you must be thinking of how any action might be misinterpreted by someone 24/7 is one hell of a sick world indeed.

Footnote if been three or four generations since racial hangings had been any kind of a problem in the US so to placed a burden of thinking about such on someone in their late teens to early twenties that had just come up with a cute idea of how to invited some friends over to hang out is reaching far indeed.
izzythepush

Fri 20 Nov, 2015 01:19 pm
@BillRM,
I live in a world where I can see the flaming obvious. You need to be told when you can walk.
BillRM

Fri 20 Nov, 2015 01:51 pm
@izzythepush,
You like BLM live in a sick world where there are racists hiding under every bed and white cops are just looking to killed a black person in cold blood.

No need to wait to see if the white cop was justify in using deadly force or not before the protects and the riots start and no need to wait to see why a noose was hanging on campus and who hung the noose before having more anti racist rallies.

An the student who hung that noose should had been told it was a dumb thing to do and used better judgment in the future when you come up with a cute idea but not leave the campus until next semester.

izzythepush

Sat 21 Nov, 2015 03:16 am
@BillRM,
I like in a world where people are generally nice to each other and we don't pay any attention to inbred baboons like you.

Isn't it time you acknowledged your debt to Doctor Doolittle?
Finn dAbuzz

Sat 21 Nov, 2015 04:54 pm
@izzythepush,
And you are the poster child for being nice to one another.
snood

Sat 21 Nov, 2015 06:02 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Izzy's nice to some people.
hawkeye10

Sat 21 Nov, 2015 06:06 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Izzy's nice to some people.

Too often to other low lifes.

Do you have a better argument?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 21 Nov, 2015 06:52 pm
@snood,
Izzy has said he never attacks first, which I can get but is hard to remember in some longtime mode by anyone else on the playing field.
I and many many don't like the general insulturama here, including myself as a snarpcity bitch (oh, hi).

Courtesy is the new lost word.
So is snarp - I don't recognize the usage in urban dictionary.
hawkeye10

Sat 21 Nov, 2015 06:54 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Izzy has said he never attacks first

By which he means that he does not attack unless someone upsets his apple cart by disagreeing with him. izzy is all about idea cleansing, all about making this place safe for his ego, since he knows he does not have the wherewithal to deal with smart people who dont agree with him.

I say **** him, most of us work at a higher level. We should not let A2K cater only to the lowest. The weak and the stupid can go elsewhere.
izzythepush

Sun 22 Nov, 2015 01:32 am
@hawkeye10,
Idea cleansing? Oh please, first you need an idea, you know, one of your own.

You don't have ideas you share delusions, obvious nonsense like Trump being an anti elite candidate.

You just spout a load of racist sexist horseshit, I see it for what it is and you go running for your mummy. No wonder you were bullied at school if you've turned into such a big girl's blouse.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 22 Nov, 2015 01:34 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I give as good as I get, I don't cry about it and I never sink to your depths.
BillRM

Sun 22 Nov, 2015 04:02 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I give as good as I get, I don't cry about it and I never sink to your depths.

Whenever Izzy is getting the short end of a discussion he fall back on personal attacks without fail.

No personal or even off topic attacks on him is needed first for him to do so.
izzythepush

Sun 22 Nov, 2015 04:34 am
@BillRM,
It's hard to have a discussion with a semi literate nonce who cares more for the welfare of convicted paedophiles than innocent people murdered by racist police without getting personal. There's just so much about you that disgusts right minded people.

That and your inability to last more than five seconds before spouting your revisionist bullshit about WW2.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 22 Nov, 2015 05:21 am
@ossobuco,
Izzy most definitely does attack first, works pretty hard to contrive a situation to fight about, and follows members all through the pages to perpetuate rancor. He is far and away the worst offender on this site.
hingehead

Sun 22 Nov, 2015 05:47 am
@Lash,
respectfully, i disagree
izzythepush

Sun 22 Nov, 2015 06:06 am
@hingehead,
She's pissed off because she blames me for her looking like a complete numpty when she interrupted a discussed between Osso and myself about Nazi propaganda and freedom of speech. She did it all to herself, I just pointed it out. And now she's following me around, allying herself with nonces like Hawkeye and BillRM. Not exactly the actions of someone who has principles.
izzythepush

Sun 22 Nov, 2015 06:07 am
@izzythepush,
Good luck against Palace tomorrow btw.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 22 Nov, 2015 08:22 am
@Lash,
The first 3 - I have evidence of. Yes, the fourth was opinion. I guess we all have one of those. Smile
0 Replies