hawkeye10

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 05:10 am
@izzythepush,
You are always such a gratuitous prick. What life tragedy did this to you? Surely it was more than just your wife.
izzythepush

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 05:17 am
@hawkeye10,
I just have a problem with self centred idiots with no empathy, no sense of humour and very basic literacy. What made you so incredibly dense? Were you dropped on the head a lot as a baby?
hawkeye10

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 05:28 am
@izzythepush,
Sorry no, the closest was when I fell off my trike in the garage when I was 4. This was the garage of our new house on Kentucky. It had been built about three years before and we had just moved in. By brother had just been born a few months before, and I got a trike for his birthday to keep my spirits up. A little bribe has never hurt anyone right? Ya I liked it. Well one nice day the garage door was open , this was a one car and we had just moved and my parents we just starting out so we had almost nothing. There was one push rotary blade mower, nothing else that I can remember. Plenty of room to ride a trike in circles yes? Why of course, my mama was not raising no fool who does not know how to have fun. I had a little too much fun. Then a lot of not fun. Me being a fool I started going to fast and I tipped over. I smashed my face on the concret. No brain damage but I bit my motherfuck tongue which bled for about three hours as my mom made me hold a washcloth with an ice cube in it on it. They were almost about to take me to the emergency room because it would not stop. Finally it did. I have a nasty scar on on it now, it kept popping open over the next weeks, and it hurt.
snood

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 07:46 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

No brain damage

Second opinion sorely needed...
hawkeye10

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 08:10 am
@snood,
Morning snood. Any subjects other that Hawkeye10 on your mind today?
MontereyJack

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 09:24 am
@hawkeye10,
who needs another subject when you give such a great staight line.
hawkeye10

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 09:31 am
@MontereyJack,
Because I am bored with myself. We talk about me constantly around here. Some folks clearly need some more hobbies.
0 Replies

hingehead

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 07:00 pm
@izzythepush,
It's actually reasonably early here, around 10 pm. Can't say I'm filled with confidence. If down by 2 goals at half time will crash and set the alarm for Wallabies v Pumas. Too much sport is barely enough.
izzythepush

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 01:25 am
@hingehead,
I don't watch the rugby, but good luck anyway. If that doesn't go too well you can give it another two hours and watch us take on the Scousers.
0 Replies

hingehead

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 01:58 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Got any names?

Well if A2K gave you list of who you have on ignore I'd cut paste. And to clarify, when I said thread I meant board. You'll notice I don't have you on ignore. So I think you're sincere. But I have nowt but disdain for your opinions.
hingehead

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 05:51 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye wrote:

You are always such a gratuitous prick. What life tragedy did this to you? Surely it was more than just your wife.

Wow. Do you not think that was a gratuitous swipe? Oh, you're hawkeye, of course you don't see it.
izzythepush

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 05:59 am
@hingehead,
The last time I called someone a prick was when I was 14, which appears to be the point at which Hawkeye's development atrophied.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 06:29 am
I know Izzy tend to take threads he is on completely away from the subject at hand with personal attacks but this is beyond anything I had seen before.

Keep logging in to this thread and never finding anything but personal attacks for a number of days now.

Kind of boring.
izzythepush

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 07:27 am
@BillRM,
You are such a hypocrite. You do it all the time, any chance to start talking about WW2 you grab with both hands. You're just crying because my insults are thought out, pertinent and well crafted, whilst yours, and Hawkeye's, are well ****.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 12:49 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
But I have nowt but disdain for your opinions

Most likely because I speak more truth than you system can handle. I would consider that a problem with you not a problem with me.
hingehead

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 02:14 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Most likely because I speak more truth than you system can handle. I would consider that a problem with you not a problem with me.

Ha! But forgive me for laughing at your borderline sociopathic delusions.
BillRM

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 02:36 pm
@hingehead,
There any end to this meaningless back and forth insult postings?

Come on guys ten or twenty percents of the postings content beeing insults are ok but a hundred percents of all post

Is there any end to this meaningless back and forth insult postings?

Come on guys ten or twenty percents of the postings content being insults are ok but a hundred percents of all posts?

Don't you all have anything better to do with your time?

hawkeye10

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 03:09 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
There any end to this meaningless back and forth insult postings?

I will never believe that defending myself from personal attack is either meaningless nor a bad idea. When I stop being attacked then I will stop defending myself, that is how this works.
BillRM

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 03:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
Yes I know how it work by such posters as Izzy who mount personal attacks of all kinds that you feel you must reply to however as I had learn for myself that grant such posters the power to stop a thread from dealing with the subject of the thread.

We need to stop granting such powers to the likes of Izzy.
hawkeye10

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 03:32 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
We need to stop granting such powers to the likes of Izzy.

my goal is to reward Izzy and the like for their misbehaviour by sending them away broken and in tears. I have no sympathy for either the stupid people or for bullies.

And since I am between books that I am writing and since I am not at the moment reading a lot either I have plenty time to devote to the enterprise. I am also having trouble sleeping. Sorry if this is TMI.