coldjoint

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 08:10 pm
@TheCobbler,
I don't care. I am not going to stop replying to the crap you post. Maybe they will see this in Puerto Rico and let you know.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Tue 20 Oct, 2015 03:44 pm
@snood,
Do the research, not that I will accept the validity of what you produce but it might keep you busy and off this forum for a while.
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 20 Oct, 2015 03:46 pm
@hingehead,
As Well I know, sarcasm and irony do not always declare themselves in a posting. We need a special font, and you need to take your ego down a notch before assuming people don't get your wicked wit.
snood

Tue 20 Oct, 2015 05:26 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Do the research, not that I will accept the validity of what you produce but it might keep you busy and off this forum for a while.

Sorry Finn old buddy, but I searched back through several pages of the thread and I don't know to what you refer. Research what?
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 20 Oct, 2015 07:03 pm
@snood,
You see that little "@snood" in blue font....
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Tue 20 Oct, 2015 08:17 pm
Is BLM still around? Nobody gave a ****. Shocking.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Wed 21 Oct, 2015 05:56 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Snood is just as welcome in this forum as anyone else. His posts are certainly more relevant than most others here...

Your diversionary tactics are used to cover up the truth... Are you so afraid of the truth Finn that you need to resort to trickery and slight of hand?
snood

Wed 21 Oct, 2015 07:02 am
@TheCobbler,
Thanks, Cobbler. I think I must've really gotten under ole Finn's skin,for some reason - he's even more irrational now than is his snarky officious norm. Delicious.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 21 Oct, 2015 11:08 am
Quote:
REPORT: Black Lives Matter Supporters Cheered Murder of NY Cop Outside Harlem Hospital

And a black cop on top of it. I guess that's one black life that didn't matter.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/report-murder-of-ny-cop-cheered-by-black-lives-matter-supporters-outside-harlem-hospital/
hawkeye10

Wed 21 Oct, 2015 12:34 pm
@coldjoint,
More idiocy

Quote:
A group of Black Lives Matter protesters and other activists lashed out at Mayor Eric Garcetti during a heated town-hall meeting at the Holman United Methodist Church in South Los Angeles Monday night.

The mayor was set to address a number of issues regarding policy, public transportation and the 2024 Olympics, but the meeting was halted when protesters became aggressive.

Protesters in the audience stood up and turned their backs on the mayor as he spoke to hundreds of attendees, and activists later grabbed Garcetti's microphone during a Q&A session.

The tension then spilled outside the church as several protesters attempted to block Garcetti's car as he left the church. An activist defiantly jumped onto the trunk of Garcetti's car and others could be heard chanting, "Black lives they matter here."

"To engage without civility, without decency and with disrespect was just very disappointing," said Rev. Kelvin Sauls of the Holman United Methodist Church.

Sauls says the majority of the people, nearly 800 who attended, wanted to discuss issues with the mayor and could not.

"Black Lives Matter came to silence the majority of the community and that is not going to happen; it cannot happen," said Sauls.

Eyewitness News asked the mayor about these tactics by Black Lives Matter.

"Disrupting a meeting is an easy thing, but I'm about forging a coalition moving forward," said Garcetti.

Community activist Najee Ali was also at the meeting.

"I think it's very unfortunate, it's ineffective, and they're alienating the people in power," said Ali.

Several members of Black Lives Matter attended the police commission Tuesday morning. There was another disruption as one of the commissioners discussed Monday night's event.

"Unfortunately, a small group of protesters, many of whom routinely disrupt our meetings, disrupted the meeting and it had to be cut short," said Police Commissioner Matthew Johnson.

http://abc7.com/news/black-lives-matter-activists-confront-mayor-garcetti-/1041982/

Just slap some cuffs on them and book them into the jail, like the NYPD did the other day. When these thugs show up everyone else should chant "WE WANT THE POLICE"
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Wed 21 Oct, 2015 03:16 pm
@TheCobbler,
Yes that's it. I'm afraid of the truth.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Fri 23 Oct, 2015 09:38 pm
Quote:
The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said on Friday that the additional scrutiny and criticism of police officers in the wake of highly publicized episodes of police brutality may have led to an increase in violent crime in some cities as officers have become less aggressive

With his remarks, Mr. Comey lent the prestige of the F.B.I., the nation’s most prominent law enforcement agency, to a theory that is far from settled: that the increased attention on the police has made officers less aggressive and emboldened criminals. But he acknowledged that there is so far no data to back up his assertion and that it may be just one of many factors that are contributing to the rise in crime, like cheaper drugs and an increase in criminals who are being released from prison.

“I don’t know whether that explains it entirely, but I do have a strong sense that some part of the explanation is a chill wind that has blown through American law enforcement over the last year,” Mr. Comey said in a speech at the University of Chicago Law School.

Mr. Comey’s remarks caught officials by surprise at the Justice Department, where his views are not shared at the top levels.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/24/us/politics/fbi-chief-links-scrutiny-of-police-with-rise-in-violent-crime.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Sure, because as we have seen so often Obama is not interested in the truth, he is interested in getting told that his fantasies are reality. Just one more way that The Professor supremely sucks as a President. But good on the FBI director, the FBI has a pretty good record of refusing to be corrupted by the political class in Washington.

It is about damn time that Obama lines up both as a supporter of cops and as a supporter of police reform. He needs to say that by and large the cops are not the problem, that their bosses the politicians are the problem. He must make it very clear that in a choice between the cops and the criminals that he supports the cops.

Make no mistake, BLM is a very dangerous movement. These assholes must be put down, with vigour.
McGentrix

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 12:00 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said on Friday that the additional scrutiny and criticism of police officers in the wake of highly publicized episodes of police brutality may have led to an increase in violent crime in some cities as officers have become less aggressive

With his remarks, Mr. Comey lent the prestige of the F.B.I., the nation’s most prominent law enforcement agency, to a theory that is far from settled: that the increased attention on the police has made officers less aggressive and emboldened criminals. But he acknowledged that there is so far no data to back up his assertion and that it may be just one of many factors that are contributing to the rise in crime, like cheaper drugs and an increase in criminals who are being released from prison.

“I don’t know whether that explains it entirely, but I do have a strong sense that some part of the explanation is a chill wind that has blown through American law enforcement over the last year,” Mr. Comey said in a speech at the University of Chicago Law School.

Mr. Comey’s remarks caught officials by surprise at the Justice Department, where his views are not shared at the top levels.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/24/us/politics/fbi-chief-links-scrutiny-of-police-with-rise-in-violent-crime.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Sure, because as we have seen so often Obama is not interested in the truth, he is interested in getting told that his fantasies are reality. Just one more way that The Professor supremely sucks as a President. But good on the FBI director, the FBI has a pretty good record of refusing to be corrupted by the political class in Washington.

It is about damn time that Obama lines up both as a supporter of cops and as a supporter of police reform. He needs to say that by and large the cops are not the problem, that their bosses the politicians are the problem. He must make it very clear that in a choice between the cops and the criminals that he supports the cops.

You just couldn't have stopped here, huh?

hawkeye10 wrote:
Make no mistake, BLM is a very dangerous movement. These assholes must be put down, with vigour.

No it isn't. It is American citizens using their first amendment rights to speak truth to power. Too many blacks are incarcerated and more and more are being sent up the river daily. It's good that this has been brought to the front pages.

I may not agree with some of the methods being used, but this issue NEEDS to be addressed and if they have to yell and scream from every pulpit in the land that that's what they have to do.
hawkeye10

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 01:01 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
No it isn't. It is American citizens using their first amendment rights to speak truth to power. Too many blacks are incarcerated and more and more are being sent up the river daily. It's good that this has been brought to the front pages.

I may not agree with some of the methods being used, but this issue NEEDS to be addressed and if they have to yell and scream from every pulpit in the land that that's what they have to do.

BULLSHIT !

You should have stopped with the compliment, because you drove yourself right into the ditch.

Only one thing matters so far as our justice system is concerned...that it administers justice, for all, to include the collective. But here is the problem, we have so many motherfuckers whose brains have been warped by victim culture that even on such an important issue as this all they can think about is VICTIMS. We worship them, we build monuments to them, we cry for them, their tales are exalted, and after we read one we jump up and scream "NOT ONE MORE!"

Straighten that brain of yours out, we cant have that when we are talking about the justice system of a democracy which is bedrocked by law And if we give into their demands then another victims group will come demanding a better shake, will threaten to burn the place down if they dont get it.Victims tend to become abusers, so lets just give up, and take it . right?

Come talk to me if/when you can make pleas and arguments based upon JUSTICE, not the desires of a group of self professed victims. Justice for all. Justice for the collective.

That blacks get treated worse means that blacks get treated worse. Maybe they deserve it, it which case justice is being done. Going easier on them would in that case be injustice, asking to go easier on them would be an act of promoting injustice.

And that is what our FBI director means when he says that we dont have the data to address the claims of Black Lives Matter, we dont know that they are not being treated unjustly. Our data collection from the Justice system sucks ass, in no small part because the last thing that provincial politicians and law enforcers want is anyone looking over their shoulder.

But we gotta do it. Then we can deal with this claim from blacks that they are not treated fairly because of alleged racism from the rest of us.

But dont you dare tell me that we need to go easier on blacks because they say so. Dont you dare tell me that we the collective need to take their claims of injustice motivated by race as proof of injustice motivated by race. And I will point out that they tend to believe that every single thing that they dont like about their lives has happened because they are a victims of racism. Their judgement is suspect at best.

I know full well that this government abuses its citizens through the "Justice" system, I have been talking about this for years, but I dont know that blacks get it worse than the rest of us. And even if they do, we already kno that we are all being abuse, we already know that it needs to be massively reformed.

But even if they have a legit point this bitching from blacks is mostly a waste of time, it is offensive. What blacks, and everyone else, should be marching about is the long term practice of this government abusing us all with the "Justice" system.

hawkeye10

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 01:27 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
That blacks get treated worse means that blacks get treated worse. Maybe they deserve it, it which case justice is being done. Going easier on them would in that case be injustice, asking to go easier on them would be an act of promoting injustice.

should be

Quote:
That blacks have a worse result means that blacks have a worse result. Maybe they deserve it, it which case justice is being done. Going easier on them would in that case be injustice, asking to go easier on them would be an act of promoting injustice.

I wrote this on the fly and should have checked it better. I ran out of edit time.
0 Replies

hingehead

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 03:24 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
My ego? Pffft.

But sadly I have to agree. There are a shitload of posters on this thread who I initially thought were going for extreme irony, but were actually sincere. Which terrifies me and makes extremely grateful for the Pacific Ocean.
izzythepush

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 03:33 am
@hingehead,
Don't forget the Atlantic. Will you be staying up to watch the derby tomorrow? There will be blood.
hawkeye10

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 03:41 am
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

My ego? Pffft.

But sadly I have to agree. There are a shitload of posters on this thread who I initially thought were going for extreme irony, but were actually sincere. Which terrifies me and makes extremely grateful for the Pacific Ocean.

Got any names?
hawkeye10

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 04:02 am
@hawkeye10,
And hey if one of them names is me the fact that you are shocked that I am serious means that you lived a pretty sheltered life. You are also probably one of those people who cant for the life of you understand why not enough americans want restrictive gun laws to get something "sensible" like Europe has, and you are so desperate for a rationalization that you half seriously think the NRA has some magical powers over our brains. Wow, OK, you having lived such a sheltered life up till now you must have a thousand questions for me. Shoot, what can I do ya for? PM me if you want ok?
izzythepush

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 04:57 am
@hawkeye10,
I know you think you like to shock. You don't, it's more a feeling of despair at the general malaise and backward nature of people like you. As for sheltered, we British and Aussies like to get out and about, only something like 42% of American even own a passport. That's sheltered.