cicerone imposter

Fri 5 Aug, 2016 03:51 pm
@Baldimo,
If you can't see it from the link I posted, you're too far gone to understand.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_38
0 Replies

vikorr

Fri 5 Aug, 2016 03:51 pm
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
I encourage you to perform the following test:

Ask your white friends or co-workers, on a scale of 1-10, how nervous would they be, with 1 being not at all and 10 being on the verge of a panic attack, if they possessed a legally owned firearm in the presence of police during a routine traffic stop.

Now, ask your black friends or co-workers the very same question.

Baldimo wrote:
Race baiting at it's best.

vikorr wrote:
I would have thought that was a particularly relevant question / test.

I had thought that it was obvious that my statement, aimed at Baldimo, was agreeing with the relevance of Bobs question/test.

It seems it wasn't obvious.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Fri 5 Aug, 2016 04:00 pm
@revelette2,
I'm not against marches, I'm against closing off access to get past them. Have you heard of ambulances?
izzythepush

Fri 5 Aug, 2016 04:53 pm
"Race baiting" is a term used by racists and only racist. It's a term designed to deceive, to draw attention away from racist policing, housing, voter suppression, and so on by victim blaming.

It's not a term worthy of discussion.
giujohn

Fri 5 Aug, 2016 05:27 pm
@izzythepush,
Bullshit
cicerone imposter

Fri 5 Aug, 2016 05:45 pm
@giujohn,
Bullshit what?
giujohn

Fri 5 Aug, 2016 06:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The entire post
cicerone imposter

Fri 5 Aug, 2016 06:01 pm
@giujohn,
That doesn't mean anything. Show what you mean.
TheCobbler

Sat 6 Aug, 2016 01:52 am
Giujohn can't explain why, he doesn't know why he is a racebater, he just is.

Blame the victim if they are black is his policy even when the facts are not all in.

I just posted the article about the black woman and the cop I did not say she was guilty or innocent it is your innuendo that is racist as you chime in.

I just thought getting arrested for a small infraction like crossing the white like oops! or being beat near to death for jaywalking is insane.

Cross the white line and if your black, guilty! There goes another white cop through a dozen red lights on a high speed chase through a heavily residential area, legal!
izzythepush

Sat 6 Aug, 2016 04:27 am
@cicerone imposter,
If you're expecting a point by point rebuttal you'll have a bloody long wait.
0 Replies

revelette2

Sat 6 Aug, 2016 05:53 am
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
I'm not against marches, I'm against closing off access to get past them. Have you heard of ambulances?

Perhaps that is where the term "peaceably assemble" comes into play. The marches would need to be organized and orchestrated for maximum benefit and safety in order to accomplish it's goal. (at least looking at it from outside) A lot of times it seems protest gets out of hand and it ends negating the whole goal of drawing attention to the problem and onto the protesters themselves.
giujohn

Sat 6 Aug, 2016 06:14 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Giujohn can't explain why, he doesn't know why he is a racebater, he just is.

Blame the victim if they are black is his policy even when the facts are not all in.

I just posted the article about the black woman and the cop I did not say she was guilty or innocent it is your innuendo that is racist as you chime in.

I just thought getting arrested for a small infraction like crossing the white like oops! or being beat near to death for jaywalking is insane.

Cross the white line and if your black, guilty! There goes another white cop through a dozen red lights on a high speed chase through a heavily residential area, legal!

It is difficult to reply to your post with its disjointed an incomprehensible line of thought.
As for your the lady in your story she was primarily arrested for resisting arrest. In most jurisdictions when you are stopped by a police officer for a traffic violation you are considered legally to be under arrest because you have been detained and your movement restricted by the police. The police have the option to issue you a citation instead of physically taking you to jail. In most jurisdictions if you refuse to sign the ticket or give the officer any indication that you will not show up to answer the ticket such as ripping the ticket up and throw it on the ground he is obliged to then physically take you into custody. During this contact if you display any effort to resist the officer in the execution of his sworn Duty you are now resisting arrest and you will not pass go do not collect $200 you will go directly to jail. The difference in your story was that the lady because she is black felt that she could exploit the situation based on recent news coverage. She is a classic example of a race-baiter. She was using her race to Leverage the situation. Now of course at this point you and other race baiters will claim that the only reason that the officer pulled her over to begin with is the fact that she was black. You have now been educated on what a race-baiter is... So endeth the lesson.
parados

Sat 6 Aug, 2016 09:27 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Quote:
NYPD Cops Fire 84 Shots At Murder Suspect, Miss 83 Times

The NYPD saddles their cops with guns that are nearly impossible to aim. Too many liberals in charge of the place.

The trigger is so hard to pull he was able to pull it 84 times?
revelette2

Sat 6 Aug, 2016 09:35 am
@parados,
Maybe some of these cops should go back to the academy and learn to be policemen/women.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 6 Aug, 2016 11:23 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Re: izzythepush (Post 6241168)
Bullshit

Spoken as a true racist.
giujohn

Sat 6 Aug, 2016 11:23 am
@parados,
One major problem with people who don't want other people to have guns is they no nothing about guns so when they try to discuss the subject they sound incredibly ignorant... And they are. The problem with a very long trigger pull is that it reduces significantly the shooters accuracy especially in a stressful situation where the adrenaline jump is huge so not being able to hit the target automatically causes you to keep firing until you do. And with the Department that has enough cops on it to qualify as a small city training them becomes problematic for more than one reason but mostly because of the lack of money.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 6 Aug, 2016 11:24 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Re: giujohn (Post 6241191)
That doesn't mean anything. Show what you mean.

Do not hold your breath.
0 Replies

giujohn

Sat 6 Aug, 2016 11:24 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quote:
Re: izzythepush (Post 6241168)
Bullshit

Spoken as a true racist.

Spoken as a true race-baiter
bobsal u1553115

Sat 6 Aug, 2016 11:27 am
@giujohn,
Quote:

Spoken as a true racist.

Don't be so modest, I pale as a race-baiter next you.
izzythepush

Sat 6 Aug, 2016 11:52 am
One of the organisers of BLM UK answers questions on FB.
Quote:
Black Lives Matter has come to the UK with protests targeting airports, motorways and other transport hubs around the country.

Protesters are trying to draw attention to what they see as a crisis in the way black people are treated.

The protests have split opinion and debates have broken out across social media.

Natasha Nkonde is one of the organisers of the Black Lives Matter demonstrations in the UK.

She's been responding to questions posed by you on our BBC Newsbeat's Facebook page.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36985740/why-has-black-lives-matter-come-to-the-uk-your-questions-answered<br /> <br />
0 Replies