The Case For Biden

snood

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 11:39 am
For anyone who kept looking at Biden’s crowds at speeches and saying “Where are all his supporters?”

Look in the streets of any major city right now. See them now?
jcboy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 11:53 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

See them now?

They are everywhere Razz
oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 12:01 pm
@jcboy,
Progressives are out spreading Covid with each other?
0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 12:28 pm
@snood,
There are more people celebrating around the White House than attended tRumps inauguration! Razz
glitterbag

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 12:45 pm
@jcboy,
I know, it's amazing. It's been a rough 4 years, and everybody is happy the nightmare is finally over.
jcboy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 12:51 pm
@glitterbag,
It was like having the weight of the world lifted off my shoulders today Razz
Below viewing threshold (view)
MontereyJack

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:40 pm
@oralloy,
kinda like you and joint, isnt it.
maporsche

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:55 pm
@MontereyJack,
Sssshhhhh...he may try to outlaw your beliefs and the party you support....but he’ll do it out a sense of tolerance.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 02:49 pm
@jcboy,
I wish t hell that they wouldnt celebrate by be acting like the dickheads that went to Sturgis and then got COVID. The crowds look disorganized and too dense.
We had a car parade go don the road and into Strasburg. They were beeping horns .

JEEZUS , it aint over, Trumps no fool. Hes a weasel backed into a corner, and hes itching to fight dirty.
jcboy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 03:14 pm
@farmerman,
So far all I see is everyone being peaceful, the majority are wearing masks.

tRump I'm sure will cause turmoil before he's kicked out of the White House, he needs to put on his big boy pants and concede this election Razz
snood

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 03:16 pm
@farmerman,
Dang man - these are spontaneous gatherings by and large - fueled by joy and relief. They were not planned meetings like the stupid ass rallies. Can we STOP worrying for a few days about what the other side is going to say or complain about? **** THEM.
Frank Apisa

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 03:18 pm
Amazing...with the crowds actually celebrating in the streets.

Trump is going to have his King Rat moments coming during the next several days. I just wish they could all be seen by everyone.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 03:23 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
...he's a weasel..

If he had even a smidgen of a brain or sense, he'd be like a possum and once folks thought him dead, that's when he'd strike.

Fortunately, he is not near that smart.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 05:25 pm
@snood,
I hope you nd JC are right. I just am a fuckin worry-wort with this guy. Remember, Ive worked for his organization and my guys' engineering plans won a medal from the NJ state innovation somethin somethin. Trump did NOT want to pay because, by some asshole reason, he said our work was incompetent. (He didnt even spell it correctly qnd he hqd two good hands. We ultimately got pqid.mostly by others in his partnrship
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 8 Nov, 2020 03:04 am
After four years of no dog in the White House, Champ and Major Biden will be moving in. And Major will be the first ever rescue dog to be first canine.
0 Replies

snood

Sun 8 Nov, 2020 05:40 am
I hope the housekeeping staff at the White House gets augmented by a super decontamination team, and they go through that place very thoroughly before the Bidens move in. They'll need to remove Covid contamination along with whatever other Trump filth and stench is defiling that place.

It's a damn shame we can't rip the dotard's official portrait off the wall and throw it out with the rest of the trash.
Region Philbis

Sun 8 Nov, 2020 06:04 am

full acceptance speeches...

0 Replies

revelette3

Sun 8 Nov, 2020 12:29 pm
@snood,
Gosh I forgot how the west wing (and all the wings I guess) had become another COVID hotspot. I would be worried about moving in too.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 8 Nov, 2020 11:52 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
kinda like you and joint, isnt it.

No. It's not even remotely like us.
0 Replies