34

The Case For Biden

Finn dAbuzz

0  
Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2019 12:08 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Yeah, I guess if someone accused me of defending a filthy traitorous piece of crap excuse for a president and intimated that it spoke to my character, I’d crack stupid jokes too. I mean, what else could I do?

Maybe go off on you in the same sort of ridiculous way you post?
RABEL222

2  
Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2019 01:27 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Of course ollie. Do you also have an IQ of 170 since you rarely lose?
Finn dAbuzz

-1  
Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2019 02:41 pm
@RABEL222,
No, just a mere 152

snood

2  
Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2019 06:03 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

snood wrote:

They could try to make a case for supporting a piece of detritus like Donald Trump, and for why that support doesn’t cover them in his stench, but deflection and obfuscation is undoubtedly way more comfortable.

More cowardly too.

2  
Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2019 12:14 am
@snood,

SNOOD WROTE

Then FINN offers this "Maybe go off on you in the same sort of ridiculous way you post?

hahahahahahahhahahahahahah

This place can be so much fun, Finn must be just joshing because only a dipstick would write something like that and mean it. What a jolly guy, that Finn. hahahahahahah

-2  
Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2019 03:49 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
They could try to make a case for supporting a piece of detritus like Donald Trump, and for why that support doesn’t cover them in his stench,

No! Try not.

Do, or do not.

There is no try.

I support Donald Trump because he protects America from leftists who are trying to violate our civil liberties for fun.

Finn dAbuzz

1  
Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2019 10:30 am
@snood,
You're right snood...I'm a coward and you're the hero. Glad we settled that.
RABEL222

1  
Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2019 01:25 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
156 IQ. When I was in high school 70 years ago the nuns said i had an IQ of 165. I wouldent try to claim i have it now. Wear and tear on the old brain.
Finn dAbuzz

-1  
Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2019 01:31 pm
@RABEL222,
Good for you. It just goes to show that IQ has nothing to do with judgment and reasoning in an ambiguous environment.
Finn dAbuzz

1  
Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2019 08:30 pm
https://pjmedia.com/trending/report-obama-tried-to-talk-biden-out-of-running-for-president/?fbclid=IwAR2iPqMVZ29ClF8KcxthuLM0VhKdxG8WT90p49nY_c1eY1pfnqeb7iT6pLE

Obama Tried to Talk Biden out of Running for President

It’s obvious that Biden was always meant to counter Obama’s lack of experience and nothing more. And Biden’s experience ain’t all that great. As former Defense Secretary Robert Gates has noted in his memoir, Joe Biden “been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue of over the past four decades.”

Lash

-2  
Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2019 12:54 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
For goddamn sure not spelling.
revelette1

1  
Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2019 08:14 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Wasn't you the one brought up the subject of cowardness in the first place?
revelette1

1  
Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2019 08:15 am
@RABEL222,
I agree, I feel so sorry for him.

RABEL222

1  
Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2019 01:38 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Thanks for proving my post.

RABEL222

3  
Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2019 01:41 pm
@Lash,
Spelling seems to be very important to you. Other than proving your smarter than the person who is posting, why is it so important to you?
Sturgis

3  
Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2019 02:19 pm
@Lash,
...not spelling.

Unlike you, many of us make mistakes in our clickity-click-clicking our response. A perusal of your archive of posts might even yield some from you.

The spellchecker has additionally caused some errors for me. My system likes to replace the word go with to. There are many other replacement words as well. I don't always catch them; even though, I usually read my post before pressing "Reply" and then read again when it posts.

Then again, I'm human (so I've been told).

Lash

1  
Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2019 05:08 pm
@RABEL222,
It’s important to me that when someone says they have a ridiculously high IQ, yet for 15 years continues to spell didn’t dident, they get dinged for it.
Finn dAbuzz

1  
Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2019 05:40 pm
@revelette1,
Nope

RABEL222

1  
Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2019 08:02 pm
@Lash,
How the hell do you know how I was treated in school. And if you were a classmate of mine what the hell are you doing teaching school at 84?
Lash

0  
Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2019 01:51 am
@RABEL222,
I think you’ve blown a gasket.