The Case For Biden

oralloy

Wed 24 Feb, 2021 04:46 pm
@MontereyJack,
Reality is not a dream. Note your failure to ever back up any of your slander about me.
oralloy

Wed 24 Feb, 2021 04:47 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
That kind of horsepucky elitism went out with the Revolution.

I'm tired of stupid people and their whining.

They should consider themselves lucky they're not on grocery store shelves. Cows and pigs aren't able to learn either, and we eat them.

MontereyJack wrote:
The pbs newshour did a story on that recently.

I know. You may recall that they are my main news source. Although I confess that I'm on the lookout for a less biased source.

MontereyJack wrote:
plumbers and electricians and such probably make more money than you do. six figure incomes are pretty comon among them, because they are essential to keep the country functioning, rather And not enough are being trained

I'm aware of this. I knew it before PBS did their story.

Heating and air conditioning guys do well also.

So thus my original point: stupid people should stop whining if they are too dumb to educate themselves, and instead go train to do something useful.

I am so sick of stupid people and their pathetic whining.
MontereyJack

Wed 24 Feb, 2021 06:19 pm
@oralloy,
And we are so sick of People who think they are so much smarter than others that they can post ridiculous nonsensical illogical posts with no congruence with reality and others should accept them merely because the poster is inlove with his own self-proclaimed superiority, which cannot make yet make the illogical logical, or make a stupid claim other than stupid.
MontereyJack

Wed 24 Feb, 2021 06:24 pm
@oralloy,
stop slandering me.
oralloy

Wed 24 Feb, 2021 06:33 pm
@MontereyJack,
Don't be so dishonorable. I am not slandering you. You keep slandering me.
oralloy

Wed 24 Feb, 2021 06:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
ridiculous nonsensical illogical posts with no congruence with reality

You're a fraud. You cannot point out any flaws in my logic, and you cannot point out any untrue statements in my posts.
snood

Wed 24 Feb, 2021 06:46 pm
@oralloy,
I didn’t see you around here for a period, recently. Did the mods put you in timeout (suspend you for a while)?
oralloy

Wed 24 Feb, 2021 06:53 pm
@snood,
No. At least, not that I've noticed. I've been busy playing World of Warcraft.

Did you hear the news that they are launching a classic version of Burning Crusade? I'm gonna roll some Blood Elves once they launch the pre-patch. Very Happy

I don't think there have been any big gaps in my posting -- maybe gaps of a few days or something when things are especially busy. But when I don't have a lot of time to post, I limit myself to only a thread or two. If you aren't reading those specific threads, you probably won't notice that I'm posting.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 24 Feb, 2021 08:39 pm
@oralloy,
dishonor resides with you.
oralloy

Wed 24 Feb, 2021 08:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
Stop lying about me. You cannot show a single example of me ever acting dishonorable.
MontereyJack

Wed 24 Feb, 2021 09:25 pm
@oralloy,
lying is dishonorable. saying the jan.6 violent insurrection at the capitol was a "peaceful protest" against (nonexistent) "progressive bullying" is a lie.
MontereyJack

Wed 24 Feb, 2021 09:26 pm
@oralloy,
repeated lying is dishonorable.
Builder

Thu 25 Feb, 2021 02:55 am
@MontereyJack,
Still feeding the trolls?
oralloy

Thu 25 Feb, 2021 04:50 am
@Builder,
The only trolls here are progressives.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 25 Feb, 2021 04:53 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
lying is dishonorable.

Note your inability to point out any untrue statements in my posts.

MontereyJack wrote:
saying the jan.6 violent insurrection at the capitol was a "peaceful protest" against (nonexistent) "progressive bullying" is a lie.

Only in the sense that there was no violent insurrection.

There was however a peaceful protest against progressive bullying. Progressives sure don't like it when people stand up to their bullying.
oralloy

Thu 25 Feb, 2021 06:32 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
repeated lying is dishonorable.

Note the fact that I've not lied even once.
0 Replies

hightor

Thu 25 Feb, 2021 07:54 am
Quote:
News broke today that a close friend of new Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Anthony Aguero, was part of the January 6 insurrection, breaching the Capitol. “We were all there,” Aguero said in a video posted the day after the riot. “It was not Antifa and it was not BLM. It was Trump supporters that did that yesterday. I'm the first to admit it, being one myself.”

He said: “We need to stand up for our country. So patriots stand up for their country and they come out here to physically try to take back their house. The House of the people…. Now you have people on the right acting like they’re holier than thou, holier than holy…. ‘Oh, I'm appalled. I don’t condone this.’ What the h*ll do you expect conservatives to do? Do you want us to continue to sit there? Complacent, continue to take the higher route and keep getting f**ked in the a**. I’m sorry for using that language, but I’m sick and tired of the hypocrisy.”

“I stand with people like Marjorie Taylor Greene proudly,” Aguero said. “That woman has more courage than most of the men that were in that building. No, not most. That woman has more courage than every single man that was in that Capitol yesterday.”

substack
revelette3

Thu 25 Feb, 2021 08:11 am
@BillW,
Essential workers have been having to go to work without a vaccine all this time. People go to store, I don't notice any noticeable crowd control at places like Walmart. Health workers had to work without a vaccine.

It just seems very silly to open beauty shops and bars and not schools. I believe even Fauci said so. This Pandemic is causing the rich who can afford to go private schools to keep getting a good education while the poor, some of whom can't even go to zoom classes are becoming lost to education.

I agree about kids being sick without showing symptoms causes a problem for the adults in schools. I am just saying there needs to be more of a urgency on opening schools. Get teachers vaccinated, get the schools ready for full occupancy. ASAP
Frank Apisa

Thu 25 Feb, 2021 08:24 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
News broke today that a close friend of new Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Anthony Aguero, was part of the January 6 insurrection, breaching the Capitol. “We were all there,” Aguero said in a video posted the day after the riot. “It was not Antifa and it was not BLM. It was Trump supporters that did that yesterday. I'm the first to admit it, being one myself.”

He said: “We need to stand up for our country. So patriots stand up for their country and they come out here to physically try to take back their house. The House of the people…. Now you have people on the right acting like they’re holier than thou, holier than holy…. ‘Oh, I'm appalled. I don’t condone this.’ What the h*ll do you expect conservatives to do? Do you want us to continue to sit there? Complacent, continue to take the higher route and keep getting f**ked in the a**. I’m sorry for using that language, but I’m sick and tired of the hypocrisy.”

“I stand with people like Marjorie Taylor Greene proudly,” Aguero said. “That woman has more courage than most of the men that were in that building. No, not most. That woman has more courage than every single man that was in that Capitol yesterday.”

substack

No doubt about why this guy is an American conservative.

I just wonder how good he is at playing the banjo.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Thu 25 Feb, 2021 08:26 am
@revelette3,
revelette3 wrote:

Essential workers have been having to go to work without a vaccine all this time. People go to store, I don't notice any noticeable crowd control at places like Walmart. Health workers had to work without a vaccine.

It just seems very silly to open beauty shops and bars and not schools. I believe even Fauci said so. This Pandemic is causing the rich who can afford to go private schools to keep getting a good education while the poor, some of whom can't even go to zoom classes are becoming lost to education.

I agree about kids being sick without showing symptoms causes a problem for the adults in schools. I am just saying there needs to be more of a urgency on opening schools. Get teachers vaccinated, get the schools ready for full occupancy. ASAP

Yes...at very least EVERY teacher who wants to be vaccinated should be vaccinated.

Even then...lots of protections and protection protocols should be in place.

THEN we open the schools.
0 Replies