The Case For Biden

MontereyJack

Thu 11 Feb, 2021 10:20 pm
@Builder,
you first, mister "dementia"/
Builder

Thu 11 Feb, 2021 10:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
Oldest president ever elected, and never worked a day in his life.

You made several claims without evidence, and now this is your response?

A non-response is every bit as good as saying you lied.
MontereyJack

Thu 11 Feb, 2021 11:02 pm
@Builder,
You're merely citing your own opinion and claiming its fact. tit's not. no cites.
biden worked hard at government and got a lot of good things accomplished. just as much work as manual labor, which he actually did through college. Trump basically did a whole lot of sleazy deals and scammed people and stiffed his investors.. Not sure how much that counts as honest labor.
Builder

Thu 11 Feb, 2021 11:14 pm
@MontereyJack,
I actually shouldn't be saying he's president, because nothing could be further from the truth; much like your ramblings here.
MontereyJack

Thu 11 Feb, 2021 11:25 pm
@Builder,
trump spent a year seeding the lies and trying to steal the election. He did not win in a landslide. he did not win at all. the courts of both parties, the election officials of both parties, and 80 million people made that clear. No matter how many lies yhou respout that's the reality. We wanted biden, so he got the wommomg votes/
Builder

Thu 11 Feb, 2021 11:41 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
We wanted biden, so he got the wommomg votes/

He certainly did. Now, we just need to find out who the wommomg people really are, and send creepy Joe to their place.
MontereyJack

Fri 12 Feb, 2021 03:51 am
@Builder,
So i'm a rotten typist. Better that than a rotten thinker. Check your mirror.
farmerman

Fri 12 Feb, 2021 06:08 am
@MontereyJack,
Im spreading a Voltair snippet that was presnted by acase manager in yesterdays impeachment prosecution. It was certainly focusing Trump in the mirror
"ANYONE WHO CAN CONVINCE OTHERS TO BELIEVE ABSURDITIES CAN EASILY GET THEM TO COMMIT ATROCITIES"

AINT that a fact??

0 Replies

RABEL222

Fri 12 Feb, 2021 12:18 pm
I am amazed at the stupidity of some high iq people.
Builder

Sun 14 Feb, 2021 04:11 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I am amazed at the stupidity of some high iq people.

I'm more amazed at how polarised everything is becoming.

Only two shades of grey?
snood

Sun 14 Feb, 2021 05:22 am
McConnell would not allow the Senate to start the impeachment proceedings while Trump was in office. Then he used the excuse that impeachment is unconstitutional after he’s left office.

It’s probably just a big joke to republicans.

But I hope Biden and the democrats all wake up soon and realize the true depths of the opposition’s disingenuousness.

It’s like I said before Biden was even elected - these republicans are not to be bargained or negotiated with. They need to be beaten down and brought to heel.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 14 Feb, 2021 03:42 pm
@RABEL222,
High IQ was never a predictor of common sense, ethics, or sanity.
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 14 Feb, 2021 07:38 pm
Where does Biden fit in, with the "great reset" agenda?

MontereyJack

Sun 14 Feb, 2021 08:52 pm
@Builder,
where do you keep finding these nutballs, and why do you post them?
hightor

Mon 15 Feb, 2021 03:25 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
where do you keep finding these nutballs, and why do you post them?

He posts them for our amusement — nobody takes them — or "Builder" — seriously. He probably finds them on comedy sites, or maybe pranksters send them to him. We appreciate his sharing them with us, always good for a chuckle.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Mon 15 Feb, 2021 04:27 pm
@Builder,
Don't get excited. I wasn't referring to your iq.
Builder

Mon 15 Feb, 2021 04:28 pm
A history lesson on the "saviour of the modern world".

https://www.facebook.com/reallygracefulyt/videos/1867122826756427/
0 Replies

snood

Mon 15 Feb, 2021 06:44 pm
I find I have to relent a bit, if only a bit, in my condemnation of the gutless behavior of Republicans who seem to sell everything out in service of winning their next primary. The reason for my rethinking? I just heard a letter read that was written by immediate family members of Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Il). In it, they tell the congressman how ashamed and embarrassed they are now, to be related to him. They say that he has turned against a Christian man (Trump) and made himself a servant of the devil. All this because he voted to convict in the impeachment trial, and because he spoke out against the BIG LIE that the election was stolen from Trump.

I have to acknowledge the reality that republican lawmakers might have more to fear than just losing a primary. They may also be in mortal fear of what their crazy friends and relatives will do to them.

It still remains true in my opinion that they should vote and legislate guided by what is good for the majority of their constituents. I still think they need to show some backbone and some strength of conviction. I still think they need to be willing to lose their cushy jobs in service to doing the right thing, and that's their biggest challenge.

I'm just saying that I realize now that if, in their decision-making they really do have to think about what their crazy friends and family might do to them...

I understand.

0 Replies

Builder

Mon 15 Feb, 2021 06:55 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Don't get excited. I wasn't referring to your iq.

I've not made any claims here about iq, nor IQ, for that matter.

EQ is purportedly (not by me) to be a better indicator of general intellect, and empathy.

Pure intellectual ability is for mathematicians and astrophysicists to fathom.

0 Replies

Builder

Mon 15 Feb, 2021 09:08 pm
Going on the responses here, creepy Joe isn't doing much to warrant comment.
Positive, or otherwise.

Now that the bogus impeachment is over, let's see how long before Harris is also on charges of inciting and supporting violent insurrection, seeing as how she used her position and money, to bail out repeat offenders.