The Case For Biden

oralloy

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 09:03 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong. Peacefully protesting against progressive bullying is neither sedition nor insurrection.

You have a big mouth, but you are all talk. You cannot point out untrue statements in any of my posts.
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 09:17 am
@MontereyJack,
When election time or the Senata rerolls around, I hope the short term memory challenged GOP can recall how they put party before country by supporting the despotism of Trump.
oralloy

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 09:19 am
@farmerman,
Mr. Trump is hardly a despot. And opposing progressive witch hunts is hardly putting country before party. The last thing progressives represent is the interests of the country.

What's the Senata?
farmerman

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 09:27 am
@oralloy,
well, in this elction 82 million tops 73 million votes. You guys gotta learn to deal with facts.

Have you just dismissed the storming of our national capitol at the coded urgings of the demagogue Trump ??

oralloy

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 09:48 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
You guys gotta learn to deal with facts.

You cannot provide any examples of me ever failing to deal with facts.

farmerman wrote:
Have you just dismissed the storming of our national capitol at the coded urgings of the demagogue Trump ??

Well, I recognize that a peaceful protest occurred. But I don't think there is anything special about it that I need to comment on.

Is a Senata a type of car?
farmerman

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 09:52 am
@oralloy,
well, for one you seem to be falling for a "trump won the election BS" and that the storming of the Capitol was a "peaceful demonstration". How many dead people does it take to no longer be peaceful, or how much damage??
oralloy

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 10:02 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
well, for one you seem to be falling for a "trump won the election BS"

Hardly. I've made it quite clear that I've not given a moment's thought to that question.

farmerman wrote:
and that the storming of the Capitol was a "peaceful demonstration".

Well, it was.

farmerman wrote:
How many dead people does it take to no longer be peaceful,

Most of the protesters did no harm to anyone.

farmerman wrote:
or how much damage??

I do not consider property damage to be violence. Broken windows in particular seem to be a pretty minor crime.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 10:14 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I do not consider property damage to be violence. Broken windows in particular seem to be a pretty minor crime.
18 U.S. Code § 16 defines that differently to your opinion.
oralloy

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 04:33 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
What are its definitions?
Sturgis

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 04:52 pm
@oralloy,
You should know that. It's common knowledge.
Builder

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 06:56 pm
Worth your time.

0 Replies

Builder

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 08:50 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
It means you spread ridiculous conspiracy theories.

I never mentioned anything to do with Q concepts.
Nice straw man attempt. NOT.

You're in a position at the moment of defending the actions of a known criminal, and your first act is to obfuscate.
This does not surprise me at all.

That tells us all just how fragile your position really is.
glitterbag

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 09:04 pm
@Builder,
Why don't you just go off somewhere and sip on a Fosters.
MontereyJack

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 09:29 pm
@Builder,
biden is not and never has been a known criminal.. trump on the other hand is and is known as a criminal. The pedophilia you keep imagining is straight Q.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 09:31 pm
@glitterbag,
maybe eat some hoky poky ice cream too.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 28 Jan, 2021 11:48 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

farmerman wrote:

Well, I recognize that a peaceful protest occurred. But I don't think there is anything special about it that I need to comment on.

How do you account for the multiple serious injuries sustained by Capitol policemen when the MAGA thugs attacked? Brain injuries, serious disc and spinal injuries, one cop bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher and beaten with AmericanFlags, 4 insurrectionists died and two more policemen committed suicide after the beatings they took from the (cough cough) peaceful traitors who stormed the building hoping to hang Vice President Pence. I think MAGA thugs want to be able to murder policemen and not allow the policemen to fight back.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 29 Jan, 2021 12:18 am
@glitterbag,
Body Camera Footage Shows Capitol Rioters Trampling Over Woman
Quote:
Video obtained by The Times provides a police officer’s view of the deadly battle to defend a key entryway from the surging mob.

As 34-year-old Rosanne Boyland lay dying on the steps of the Capitol on Jan. 6 after being crushed by a mob, fellow rioters were charging over her to attack police officers with crutches, a hockey stick and pepper spray, new police body camera footage shows.

Video obtained by The Times provides a previously unpublished view of the brutal fight between rioters and officers at a central entryway on the west side of the Capitol — the same one that President Biden used to descend to his inauguration ceremony two weeks later.

The footage shows how rioters, in their effort to attack the police, trampled on Ms. Boyland even as her friend, Justin Winchell, shouted that she was dying and needed help.

Federal prosecutors in Detroit played the video at a Jan. 25 court hearing in the case of Michael Joseph Foy, a Michigan man accused of attacking the officers with a hockey stick. The U.S. attorney’s office in Detroit provided the one minute and 20 second clip to The Times.
[... ... ...]
The bearded rioter charges over Ms. Boyland and begins to grapple with the officer, grabbing his baton. At the same time, another rioter jabs the officer with a crutch. The officer is driven to the ground as the crowd cheers the attack.

A man in a hooded winter jacket, whom prosecutors say is Mr. Foy, is seen on the body camera footage advancing with his hockey stick and repeatedly swinging it down at the officers. Prosecutors allege in court documents that Mr. Foy, a former Marine, struck officers at least 10 times in 16 seconds.

“No! No!” Mr. Winchell screams, as the rioters swing at the police over Boyland’s body.

“I’ll kill you,” a rioter says to an officer, using an expletive, before grabbing the officer by his helmet and dragging him out of the doorway.
... ... ...
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 29 Jan, 2021 05:21 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
I never mentioned anything to do with Q concepts.

Builder wrote:
Biden's run is all about protecting the global paedophile network. He's neck deep in it, and so were the Clintons.
farmerman

Fri 29 Jan, 2021 06:15 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Most of the protesters did no harm to anyone.
My question that you keep avoiding was how many must die before you dint consider it "peaceful" top trying to play word games youre not good at it.

As walter said our CFR sees property damage as violence.

snood

Fri 29 Jan, 2021 09:31 am
How many of you think that if a couple thousand BLM protesters overran a federal building and a hundred or so of them committed vandalism, burglary, assault or murder, Oralloy would characterize it as a “peaceful protest”?

Anyone?