The media is misreporting this. This misogynist man deserves to go to jail.

whitebars

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 04:55 am
@Olivier5,
I get the feeling that izzy may be closeted in some regard. He/She has so much hatred/vile. Perhaps a sexual deviant. Child molester. Something along those lines, projecting upon others to mask it's own filthiness.
Olivier5

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:01 am
@whitebars,
As much as I loathe Izzy's multiple prejudices, poor sense of humor, bitchy debating style, general narrow-mindedness and ability to manipulate the truth, I don't think he is "deviant" or a child molester.

You should know better than level such grave accusations of criminal misconduct based on a superficial exchange over the Internet. He can do that better than you can. Don't stoop to his level.
izzythepush

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:03 am
@whitebars,
You are Nonono. That's exactly what he'd say. You've run out of arguments so you resort to smear.

Just face it, you're way to stupid to carry something like this off. This thread posted just a couple of days after I outed you confirms it.

http://able2know.org/topic/286093-1
izzythepush

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:12 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

As much as I loath Izzy's multiple prejudices, poor sense of humor, bitchy debating style, general narrow-mindedness and ability to manipulate the truth, I don't think he is "deviant" or a child molester.

Don't hold back. Say what you mean.

You have no sense of humour and are terrified of the truth.

When was the last time you got a pm that said something like this?

Quote:
I can't believe some the truly funny things you get away with!

I got that Saturday, and I know it's my postbox and I wouldn't expect you to take my word for it, so how about this. From Friday.

Quote:
That was truly funny, Izzy!

http://able2know.org/topic/285779-2#post-5995380

You don't appreciate my sense of humour because you're usually the stooge. Those who don't understand jokes are destined to become the butt of them. You are living proof of that.
whitebars

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:14 am
@izzythepush,
LOL, who is nono?

Proof please that I'm anyone other than myself? Otherwise you are Charles Manson plus the Easter Bunny combined. What? You can't prove that you're not? Well dang, then you must be them.
whitebars

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:16 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
As much as I loathe Izzy's multiple prejudices, poor sense of humor, bitchy debating style, general narrow-mindedness and ability to manipulate the truth,

Truly, he/she seems like a foul, anus of a human being.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:22 am
@izzythepush,
I'm sure the low brow here appreciate your sense of "humor", but you're never as funny as when you're trying to be serious. Otherwise, you're one of these people laughing at their own jokes and finding their own humor so funny. That's being a bore.
izzythepush

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:23 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

That's pretty ugly, as far as cartoon art goes.

Admittedly it's not in the same league as portraying Christiane Taubira as a monkey.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:25 am
@whitebars,
Don't play your little sockpuppet fantasy games with me. There's plenty of others out there willing to engage you.
whitebars

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:35 am
@izzythepush,
There is that pesky concept that assertions be backed up by facts. I know that pains you.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:38 am
@izzythepush,
Again? You didn't spew enough vileness and lies the first time around?
izzythepush

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:46 am
@Olivier5,
You're the vile one, constantly trying to score points against the English and losing. There is no justifiable reason to ever portray a black person as a monkey. That is vile.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:49 am
@izzythepush,
Hell, Izzy, quote my PM to you from Saturday!
Olivier5

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:50 am
@izzythepush,
Again with that shameless lie? You didn't show enough of your disgusting vileness the first time around?

You're the perfect example of what I was saying to Hawk: your base less hatred (of the French in general and of me in particular) makes of you a very weak poster, prone to blunder... But this is worse than blunder. As pointed out the first time around, it's a manipulation of the truth to justify the murder of 12 terrorist victims. And you're proud of it, and you're pulling it out again to score a cheap, irrelevant point...

Shame on you.
izzythepush

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:53 am
@Olivier5,
You're just jealous. Your supposedly 'highbrow' humour is dull and boring. Stick at what you do best, smoke a gauloises and look into the distance trying to express your angst at the futility of existence and your own ennui.

A lot of people think they're funny, but there's only one way to find out. When you get a fee paying audience of 200+ strangers roaring with laughter at your stand up routine you know you're funny. I've done that, and I've done it over and over again.

You could never do that in a million years and you know it. Which is why you sulk all the time.
whitebars

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:56 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
When you get a fee paying audience of 200+ strangers roaring with laughter at your stand up routine you know you're funny. I've done that, and I've done it over and over again.

LOL. Now that's funny. (i.e. delusional)

izzythepush

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:58 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Hell, Izzy, quote my PM to you from Saturday!

Sorry I didn't think you'd mind if I kept it anonymous. Now you've been labelled lowbrow by Comedy genius Oliver. I'll have to stick to fart and knob gags.

Here's another response on a current thread.

Quote:
FBM wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:

So, what's that planet that's close to the moon right now

Earth.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/coffeescreen.gif[/quote]

Guess FBM is also "lowbrow."

http://able2know.org/topic/275380-1#post-5941830
izzythepush

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 05:59 am
@whitebars,
I don't give a monkeys what you think. I know the truth.
whitebars

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 06:03 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I know the truth.

Facts. ...Those pesky things called facts. I know it kills you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 27 Jul, 2015 06:07 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Again with that shameless lie?

True to form again. Deny the truth. Just like you did on that thread.

Quote:
What are you saying exactly? That CH depicted Taubira as a monkey? Is this the accusation??? That's a lie.

No it's not. It's the truth. You really don't like the truth.

http://able2know.org/topic/264397-3#post-5862224