The Elusive Liger

GorDie

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2015 05:50 pm
@jespah,
You clearly never read the full response - where I said, that I already knew what a Sabertooth Tiger was, that I had referred to "it" as a sabertooth tiger already, and likely you never read the discussion at all, where IIIII , me, said that the saber tooth tiger was a relevant topic of discussion. therefor what do you think I could learn from websearching it? I am well informed (dinosaurs was my fortei before I when over to general science)

You would have to be a retard to suggest, That I should be the one looking up the Sabertooth Tiger XD ... ajajajajaj.

Jespah. Why are you answering the question? was it not directed at our good friend the farmerman? yes. yes it was. and it was in response to him as well. where as; Stop trolling my topic if your not interested in talking about the Spanish Cartel and/or the man who shot a Liger.

for fawks sakes, the question came after that information Jespah. ur a **** head. being an active member of the community, or a long time member, does not make you Smart or Right, it makes you a wise-ass to bother responding the way you did ~ Indicating you have had a long career of trolling people on this forum and probably made many members leave; The non trolls*. hence the large following of trolls being the primary active members now.
farmerman

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2015 06:21 pm
@GorDie,
Hey douche bag , dont be sending me any more PM's K? I have nothing to discuss with you. I like to talk sense.
You, apparently are indifferent to whether you convey clear thinking.

GorDie

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2015 09:30 pm
@farmerman,
you haven't brought 1 cent of sense to this discussion. YOu ignored the topic, and started your own. Ignored my comments, and yet kept responding as though you actually took the time to read them (trolling). You contributed no thought, and took no time to consider anything said or brought to the table. You simply said, "NO. DNA I have never seen or tested or come near PROVES you're wrong. I believe that. SO NO. again you're wrong. You know what sabertooth tigers are and have repeatedly said that, so hear: study them more. and now that you're asking me to explain my assertions, and asking for a single, just one, reference to my claims about Your Religious views you have never expressed here before, I ASSERT you are Babbling!"

however. back on Topic. I met a man who shot a Wild Liger. I was invited even to live with them, on their cattle ranch where the Liger killed their cattle.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 06:27 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

look up Smilodon Einstein.

Did that, got this.

http://gremlindog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/sabre-tooth-228x300.jpg
http://www.humanite.fr/sites/default/files/images/albert_einstein.jpg
There is more than a passing resemblance.
farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 07:14 am
@izzythepush,
Aber Ich kann nicht schmoken mein pipe mit zer grossen zane'
izzythepush

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 07:45 am
@farmerman,
You're just not trying hard enough.
farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 08:14 am
@izzythepush,
NO, I will NOT make any poor dental hygiene jokes at your expense
izzythepush

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 08:20 am
@farmerman,
Just as well, you don't want to be associated with Coldjoint.

The teeth thing is very much a slur used only by Americans. The sort of Americans who think My Fair Lady and Mary Poppins are all about contemporary Britain.
farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 09:53 am
@izzythepush,
ACtually it was a thing I first heard by a Canadian comedian yers ago. He was goofing on the likes of Terry Thomas and Spike Millegan. Both known for their "bonus" dentitional features
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 10:35 am
It's time we had something sensible in this thread . . .

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 10:37 am
I know . . . let's write a grant proposal so that G9-Die can investigate why meteors always land in craters
farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 10:38 am
@Setanta,
youre going to piss Gordie off. Hes so precise in his thinking.
farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 10:42 am
@farmerman,
ALSO, we must recall that;

Pilula cum veneno
Est in logona cum dracone

Sed

Camella cum pistullo
Hab' liquamen quod est verum

many thanks to Georges skill

we are but all Bozones!!
GorDie

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 01:16 pm
@farmerman,
is that Romanian? are you speaking in Romanian? 6 generations back I am Bohemian. I gotta google this. {edit** Latin}{second edit** it suggests Romanian is detected in google translate, "Pilula cum veneno, Est in logona cum dracone, Sed, Camella cum pistullo", if I just removed the last sentance}

And I am precise in my thinking. Thank you Farmerman for saying that. That has got to be the best thing I have heard you say yet. I like that.

And to Setanta, or whatever your name is. Have you even read the discussion, or did you come just to troll?

&*** as for the german, I don't know what "grosse zane" is...
izzythepush

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 01:42 pm
@GorDie,
It's Danish.

GorDie

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 01:47 pm
@izzythepush,
maybe Hans is Danish. But the Dane Language is almost the same as Norwegian, and is closer to Swedish than German... so. Thanks for lying in my thread, but it was not appreciated as anything more than evidence of your trolling.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 01:49 pm
@GorDie,
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/eb/British_Airways_Concorde_G-BOAC_03.jpg

Whoooosh!
GorDie

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 01:58 pm
@izzythepush,
IT"S THE FLYING BIRD PLANE PENIS!
I heard of one of those when I was in Mexico too, the same year I met the people who ate a Liger!
what a coincidence! what a day. Smile what a day.

what actually happened was. The boy drew a, "Leaping gecko penis.", then his brother drew a "monster, pussy eater penis.", so the first boy then drew a "pointed, "flying bird plane penis."... said that was me. The Canadian.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 02:11 pm
@izzythepush,
That was truly funny, Izzy!
farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2015 03:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
And to think Gordie'll be here all week with an afternoon show on SUnday.

Try the roast beef folks, the chef is really proud of it.
0 Replies