nobody respects an oath breaker

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 10:14 am
http://thegunwire.com/blog/video-pro-2a-speaker-at-new-jersey-hearing-hits-home-run/

McGentrix

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 10:52 am
pretty well stated...
JTT

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 05:17 am
@gungasnake,
Gunga: nobody respects an oath breaker

On February 27, Oglala Sioux activists reclaimed Wounded Knee. They wanted their 1868 treaty rights honored.

It stated that "(t)he government of the United States desires peace, and its honor is hereby pledged to keep it." It also reaffirmed all Indian rights granted under the 1851 Treaty.

From 1778 - 1871, Washington negotiated 372 treaties. All were systematically spurned.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article32849.htm
gungasnake

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 05:58 am
@JTT,
Some reason why the Oglala should WANT Wounded Knee in 2014??

The only way that restoring the great plains states to the tribes would be meaningful would be for the bison herds to be reconstituted to their original millions, all fences on the plains torn down, all farming on the plains ceased, the raising of beef cattle in America ceased, the the tribes granted some sort of a monopoly for harvesting and selling bison meat.

The idea is not totally stupid. The really stupid thing in the picture was whites bringing European cattle here in the first place. Cattle have every sort of problem surviving in North America; bison have no such problems. A bison meat economy would be simpler and cheaper.

Have you looked into this?
JTT

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 10:09 pm
@gungasnake,
Gunga: Some reason why the Oglala should WANT Wounded Knee in 2014

-----

Yeah they want USA governments to come close to what all the propaganda describes instead of what they are - a bunch of thieving war criminals/terrorists.

Funny there was no comment about the hundreds of treaties the USA has broken. White fuckers do indeed speak with forked tongues. That's the devil in them.

They also want those four devils removed from Six Grandfathers.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 11:49 pm
@JTT,
You didn't answer the question.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2014 07:57 am
@gungasnake,
ever eat bison? It tastes like shoes. It will probably spur a huge investment in genetic modification to produce these huge waddling beasts that have more tender meat.

The genetic diversity of the Bison bison is pretty much gone. They are like the banana.
The herds went from 60 +million down to less than 1000 in 1900. They are like the Amish of the animal kingdom in that they are all from maybe 2 lines. The European bison (B bonasus) is even more "bottlenecked"
gungasnake

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2014 08:25 am
@farmerman,
The basic idea would probably be to cook the stuff into chile and swiss steaks, and not try to make sirloin out of it.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2014 08:44 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

ever eat bison? It tastes like shoes.

Whoa...you've eaten shoes?

Whoda thunk it? Wink
Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2014 08:52 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

farmerman wrote:

Whoda thunk it? Wink

He doesn't eat the underneath parts though.

Farmerman has no sole.
JTT

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 08:34 pm
@farmerman,
Farmer's version of "oh look a squirrel!".
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 12:18 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

farmerman wrote:

Whoda thunk it? Wink

He doesn't eat the underneath parts though.

Farmerman has no sole.

Wow, you guys had shoes to eat? All we had were wish sandwiches.
JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 12:24 pm
@gungasnake,
A whole lotta the squirrel routine from y'all.
farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 12:46 pm
@JTT,
****, I thought you died in shock treatment, Now I gotta put this asshole back on ignore.
I think we can call the CDC cause we have our daily allotment of wacko (what with Quahog, Coldmember, Herald, and now its back)
JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 12:51 pm
@farmerman,
The academic version of the squirrel routine.

And a full on admission from Farmer that he is a bald faced liar. Whodda think it?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 12:56 pm
@farmerman,
You would have been a dynamite Nazi, Farmer, willing to do whatever and go to the ends of the earth to hide it.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 01:34 pm
Anybody thought about my suggestion to JTT above, i.e. give the great plains back to the tribes and reconstitute the bison herds and feed America with bison meat? It's one of those idea which only sounds stupid until you think about it for several minutes.
JTT

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 01:46 pm
@gungasnake,
Anybody, you maybe, Gunga, thought about how nobody respects an oath breaker and yet that is precisely what the USA is, big time, relentlessly.

You've stepped in it and you don't seem at all to mind that you have dog **** all over your shoe.
0 Replies

Nark Mobble

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 02:51 pm
@McGentrix,
How would you know? Did your mommy read it to you?
0 Replies

Nark Mobble

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 02:53 pm
@gungasnake,
I know, there are very, very few cows in the US. they just can't survive here. It makes me sad. I know it makes you crazy. At least somethings made you crazy.
0 Replies