The media is misreporting this. This misogynist man deserves to go to jail.

izzythepush

Wed 22 Jul, 2015 11:26 am
@firefly,
He's a misogynistic sockpuppet regardless.
firefly

Wed 22 Jul, 2015 12:20 pm
@izzythepush,
True. His lamebrain female/feminist impersonator strategy is a dead giveaway.
Tetty

Wed 22 Jul, 2015 12:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
While I agree individuals should have the right to decide to buy whatever obnoxious attire they wish, I'd caution you don't have the data to know how much discomfort anyone has or should have. Why would you think you do to even suggest the discomfort of anyone, let alone huge swaths of people should be increased?
I read your misdirected anger and even still don't find myself wishing YOU more discomfort in life. I wish whatever has you so riled that you'd make such a statement dissolves and you find more inner peace.
hawkeye10

Wed 22 Jul, 2015 12:35 pm
@Tetty,
You might get me to agree that u have the right to not be treatened with physical or emotional violence, but not likely. I draw the line at being subjected to the act of violence. If that happens you should be able to get the state involved. As to any claims that you have the right to control the world through claims of offense more than one inch away from your skin I will probably tell you no. Quite possibly HELL NO!
hawkeye10

Wed 22 Jul, 2015 12:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
BTW: I will not be content till ignorant intolorant assholes with no resilience and a boat load of entitlement stop trying to run my life. And I am me not you, I really dont give a **** what offends you, I only care about what offends me, and how closely to my code I live.
izzythepush

Wed 22 Jul, 2015 03:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
No one's trying to run your life you narcissistic dickwad.
0 Replies

whitebars

Wed 22 Jul, 2015 03:19 pm
This discussion is about feminism and how it's being attacked by the media.

Feminism gets no support from the male-dominated media.

All of you who are attempting to derail the focus are proving me right.

One misogynist comment after another here.
0 Replies

Tetty

Wed 22 Jul, 2015 04:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
Where did I claim I have the right "to control the world"?

Think about it. You're suggesting people are claiming offense where you see none, but I wish you more comfort and happiness in your life and you somehow read "I wish to control the world". If anyone is claiming imagined offense here its you. You're behaving like the head Womynist character in the movie PCU when a guy offered her a beer.

Is this **** for real? Or is this some satire thread?

Again, may something improve for you so that you find an inner peace.
0 Replies

whitebars

Wed 22 Jul, 2015 10:18 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
True. His lamebrain female/feminist impersonator strategy is a dead giveaway.

You implying that I'm male is transphobic. And it shows exactly why this story is important. Your misogyny and transphobia is exactly why feminism is needed.
whitebars

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 01:54 am
@engineer,
Quote:
Aren't you the troll who was pretending to be an elementary teacher victimized by a child?

I was sexually assaulted by a young man. And you choose to make light of that?

Your misogyny is apparent. That young man, was mentally disturbed and fondled my breasts. I guess that's funny to you?
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 02:09 am
@whitebars,
Quote:
. That young man, was mentally disturbed and fondled my breasts.

We know how to fix that....pull away and slap his hands and tell him that he is wrong. And if you are going to traumatized if retards touch you wrong then do us all a favor in the future and stay away from retards. More resilience and more maturity than you apparently possess is required when working with them.
whitebars

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 03:05 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
stay away from retards...

When you use the R word, you show your intolerance, and disrespect an entire gender.
0 Replies

firefly

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 06:08 am
@whitebars,
Quote:

You implying that I'm male is transphobic. And it shows exactly why this story is important. Your misogyny and transphobia is exactly why feminism is needed.

http://www.a-1video.com/Jerry%20laughs.gif

Pretending to be an obnoxious, and dumb, and obsessed, alleged "feminist" is how you are attempting to ridicule feminists and generate negative feelings toward them--and that was also the case in the last thread you started.

You're a complete phony who lacks the intelligence, and wit, and actual knowledge of feminism, to pull off that sort of satire, and you consequently come off as a simply juvenile male poster who is trying to jerk other people around with a lot of silly name calling and labeling (of a type you erroneously attribute to feminists). Grow up. No one is falling for your childish little act.
izzythepush

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 08:22 am
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
No one is falling for your childish little act.

I agree with most of what you said, but Hawkeye and Baldimo have both been fooled. So maybe, No one with a modicum of intelligence/at least half a brain/with a functioning braincell* is falling for your childish little act.

* Delete where applicable.
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 01:26 pm
@izzythepush,
If you were 50% smarter you would know that in debate it is common to argue points of view that the debater does not personally believe. It makes very little difference to me if this thread is based upon a personal lie or not, either way it gives me a chance to argue a point that i want to argue.
whitebars

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 02:12 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
silly name calling

And then you go on to call me

Quote:
obnoxious, and dumb, and obsessed

I was attacked simply for posting this story. Before I had interacted with anyone. Just because I copy pasted the facts. And that's because misogyny is running rampant here. You have proven me correct. This is a serious issue.
0 Replies

engineer

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 02:15 pm
@hawkeye10,
But you aren't arguing with someone representing another viewpoint. Debating someone presenting a silly caricature of the opposing position may allow you to score all the points you want but doesn't really qualify as a debate.
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 02:24 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

But you aren't arguing with someone representing another viewpoint. Debating someone presenting a silly caricature of the opposing position may allow you to score all the points you want but doesn't really qualify as a debate.
That I take it is your view, but not everyone sees as you do, and you are negating the possibility that people will join in and make the debate better. THis is A2K, many a great thread have been started on nonsense and then been diverted into greatness.

EDIT: and I am old school. Generally I dont like assuming that people are lying online. It is only in cases such as Firefly, loaded with sanctimony, clear abuse of the english language , and hundreds of thousands of words of lie after lie that I am comfortable with calling out a lier.
whitebars

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 02:29 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Pretending to be an obnoxious, and dumb, and obsessed, alleged "feminist"

Feminism isn't about any of the stereotypes you mention. It's about intelligence, and strong women. It's about changing the world.

It's time for women to start getting some support in regards to sexual harassment, sexual assault, and mistreatment. So far society has offered little to no support for female victims. It's time we change that. I myself am a survivor of sexual assault, and so when you belittle feminism I take that very personally.
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 02:35 pm
@whitebars,
Quote:
So far society has offered little to no support for female victims.

In 2015 that is a ridiculous statement. The last time that accusation had any validity at all was around 1985, and these days claiming to be a victim is a power move.....if you want to look at the one who has no support, the one who rights are more than likely being abused, look to the one being labeled "abuser".