Rest in Peace, Ahmed

Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 02:34 pm
@imawonderingwhy,
Look closer at those collapsing twin towers... Something looks fake there...

(just kidding, OF COURSE)
imawonderingwhy

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 02:49 pm
@Olivier5,

(just kidding, OF COURSE)

============================

You are right of course, Olivier.

WTC 1 & 2 didn`t collapse, they were blown up. Gravity collapses don`t have the energy to pulverize the enormous volumes of concrete in those buildings.

A gravity collapse cannot blast multiple steel members, weighing tons, great distances from the buildings.

Have a look at,

The 9/11 Consensus Points

Factual Evidence Contradicts the 9/11 Story

http://www.consensus911.org/the-911-consensus-points/

Factual information that illustrates just how badly the official story is.

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 02:52 pm
@Olivier5,
Ugh.

I've known a couple of tv anchors, one first a newspaper person and later a local anchor; another, a reporter, anchor, and documentary producer. They're both retired, both had good brains and good sense. Your example seems worse than grossly stupid, not to mention unethical.

imawonderingwhy

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 02:53 pm
@Olivier5,
=======================

Look at the collapse of WTC7. Nothing fake about it at all. It was clearly a controlled demolition.

Architects & Engineers:
Solving the Mystery of WTC 7
A 15-min Documentary with Ed Asner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 03:04 pm
@imawonderingwhy,
Don't tell me......let me guess....... wait........

JTT or One eye, yes?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 04:26 pm
@ossobuco,
BFM-TV is a fairly aggressive news channel, privately owned, on the uptake. Most of their journalists are inexperienced and eager to make a name for themselves. Some of their coverage is great, but this time they f....d up big time.

There must be a god for inexperienced journalists though, because Coulibaly did not hear the info.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 04:34 pm
@imawonderingwhy,
Here you go. In France nowadays a bunch of idiots--more or less the same cunts who accused Charlie of being racist and thus helped tip the balances towards their death--are now spreading the rumor that the attack on Charlie was a false flag operation called by the US, so that France would be more happy to collaborate with the CIA...

That's the great thing with idiots: whatever you do, they'll keep coming.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 04:55 pm
@Olivier5,
Yeah.

Maybe the person will learn from this, or the station directors will re teaching the inexperienced eager ones the very real pitfalls of aggressive scooping announcements without consideration.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 05:07 pm
@ossobuco,
Yes of course they are trying to learn from the mistake. There was a 3-yr-old in these cold rooms... Nobody feels ok about risking the gruesome death of an infant, I would think.

And even if they have a heart of stone, they can only afford so many blunders before they start bleeding money. Viewers may not turn away from them this time around, but they will remember... So yeah, they better learn fast.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 02:40 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
more or less the same cunts who accused Charlie of being racist

How would you describe depicting Christiane Taubira, (who is black) as a monkey?

When white people start calling black people monkeys, it can't really be anything else.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 08:31 am
@izzythepush,
What are you saying exactly? That CH depicted Taubira as a monkey? Is this the accusation??? That's a lie.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 09:01 am
@Olivier5,
http://a404.idata.over-blog.com/400x600/0/23/07/58/SUITE-2/securedownload.png
Olivier5

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 10:01 am
@izzythepush,
Indeed, i've done my homework and found that. What I have been unable to find is the legend, the message. As such, the quote is out of context. I suspect it is mocking the racists rather than Taubira. She made a very moving speech, sparkling her usual fine intelligence and humanity, at a ceremony in memory of Tignous, the CH cartoonist specialized in judicial affairs (she's justice minister), and she was in the march of support, very prominently.

I would fall on my sword for Christiane Taubira. She's the most decent, honest, intelligent French politician I know of. If you find one sentence from her that says Charb or Charlie Hebdo was racist, i would reconsider my take. But if that was her impression, she would have said so and not showed up at the marche or at this ceremony for Tignous:

Krumple

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 10:13 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

The weapon has been ID'd. There's conjecture that the gunman hit anything.

video here. WARNING; GRAPHIC

I love it how people assume they know how things work. It's like they see in movies how scenes with gun shots that they now are professionals who can critique real scenes.

Even high energy bullets will change their trajectory when they come into contact with human bone. The degree of deflection depends on the bone and angle the bullet strikes it. Using the video they assume the bullet missed without taking this into account.

The blood question, why isn't there blood? There is but the quality of the video does not reveal the blood because the high energy of the bullet creates tiny drops rather than huge streams. Also the high energy of the type of bullet means there is very little "damage" to the tissue. The bullet goes in and out very easily without dragging lots of tissue or blood with it. Like a hot knife through butter.

The resulting injury would bleed out but the video stops before this information can be produced. Thus leaving the ignorant watcher assuming no injury occurred.

Here is the thing. If it was all fake, why wouldn't they do the movie take on faking it? Add blood splatter bags that detonate spraying blood all over the place? The fact is how gun shot injuries happen in real life are nothing like they are in movies. If they were trying to fake it they would have exaggerated the scene by making sure it was as gruesome as possible.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 11:13 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
I suspect it is mocking the racists rather than Taubira.

I suspect you may be being a little generous. Nevertheless she was drawn as a monkey, there's never a good reason for that.

Olivier5

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 11:20 am
@izzythepush,
Taubira knows better than you do, and if she supports Charlie, then it means she was not mocked by them in a racist cartoon. That lady would never have accepted such a thing.

Journalists are not beyond reproach, but they do a difficult job. It's comparatively much easier to call them racist when we don;t like what they say. Insults are cheap. But in this instance, gratuitous, unfounded insults such as this one are morally complicit in the murder of 12 people. 12 people who died because of such approximations and lies. So try and be less cheap, if you can. There are many cartoonists and journalists out there who are making a very dangerous job. Let's not be too fast to throw the stone at them.

Quote:
Turkish weekly defiantly refuses to soften satirical bite
15 January 2015 - 17H46
ISTANBUL (AFP) - Dilay Gundogan

Vilified by conservatives at home for standing by Charlie Hebdo after the Paris attacks, a Turkish satirical weekly is defiantly refusing to tone down its biting mockery of authority.

Leman magazine has remained critical throughout the decade the Islamic-rooted authorities led by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan have been in power, so there was no reason why they would keep silent in the face of the killing of 12 people at the offices of Charlie Hebdo by Islamist gunmen.

The magazine, which published a joint issue with Charlie Hebdo in 2002, is one of three leading satirical magazines in Turkey along with Penguen and Uykusuz in a surprisingly crowded market.

It brought out a special edition on Monday featuring on its cover a picture of slain cartoonist Georges Wolinski drawing in the yard of Istanbul's famed Eyup Sultan Mosque wearing an Islamic cap.

"Our master and big brother, a champion of peace and freedom, a philosopher, cartoonist Georges Wolinski..." read the caption of the picture, which Wolinski had given to Leman cartoonists as a gift.

The cover also features the pictures of four other cartoonists killed last week by the two Islamist gunmen.

In a rare show of solidarity, Leman, Penguen and Uyuksuz came out on Wednesday with identical black covers with the viral slogan "Je suis Charlie" (I am Charlie).

The tributes triggered hate massages on social media threatening violence against Leman, with some users saying it should "draw a lesson" from the attacks.

Zafer Aknar, Leman's managing editor, said that several death threats were phoned into the magazine's office since the attacks, and some "madmen" even paid them a visit to threaten the staff.

- 'Humour is our weapon' -

More:
http://www.france24.com/en/20150115-turkish-weekly-defiantly-refuses-soften-satirical-bite/
izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 11:24 am
@Olivier5,
Supporting the murder victims and standing up against terrorism is not the same as saying you're happy being depicted as a monkey. I love the fact that you assume that a quiet dignified response to something means you can put words in their mouth.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 11:36 am
@izzythepush,
Blaming the victim is not dignified. Spreading lies is not dignified either. Especially when those lies have just killed 12 people. You are disgusting.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 11:42 am
@Olivier5,
What lies have I spread? Charlie Hebdo portrayed Christiane Taubira as a monkey, end of. That's what it did. You're the one putting words in people's mouths and spinning things out of proportion.

The truth is the people of Charlie Hebdo were not the secular saints you make them out to be. That doesn't mean they should have been murdered, and it's not the same as blaming them for what happened

The facts have got in the way of your beliefs, and as usual you're being hysterical.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 11:45 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Especially when those lies have just killed 12 people.

The terrorists who killed Charlie Hebdo journalists did so because of cartoons of Mohammed, not because they depicted Christiane Taubira as a monkey.

You are the one distorting the truth, not me.
0 Replies