The media is misreporting this. This misogynist man deserves to go to jail.

whitebars

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 02:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
What you're talking about is reverse sexism, and it doesn't exist. Male privileged is something that has always existed. Attitudes like yours prove that society needs to change to favor women more. And if that means laws changing and men like this Gregory Alan Elliott going to jail to learn a lesson, so be it.

Women do not receive support. It's time to stop victimizing them.
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 02:44 pm
@whitebars,
Some women will not think that they are being treated right till all men are kept in cages, and are only removed when a woman wants to play with them.

We have already gone way too far towards humoring the female fantasy of victimization. No more.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 06:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
It makes very little difference to me if this thread is based upon a personal lie or not, either way it gives me a chance to argue a point that i want to argue.

Of course because it's some fantasy you've been having about the sort of "feminist" that only exists in your warped imagination. And your little sockpuppet pal is only too happy to oblige. None of it is real, you're like a frenzied masturbator talking dirty with a horny barely legal who happens to be a 350lb truck driver called Cooter.

Neither woman is real, your "debate" is a handjob in a back alley.
izzythepush

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 06:25 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
EDIT: and I am old school.

That would be pre Renaissance.
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 06:54 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
EDIT: and I am old school.

That would be pre Renaissance.

I am mostly a man of the enlightenment. However, unlike them I understand that we are vastly irrational, thus I know of the power of the erotic and of the myths.

Dont worry, I am well aware that you are far too stupid to understand, so there is no need for you to put in the labor of squawking.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 03:54 am
Internet anonymity has never felt better...
0 Replies

whitebars

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 10:51 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
None of it is real, you're like a frenzied masturbator talking dirty with a horny barely legal who happens to be a 350lb truck driver called Cooter.

Wow, you're homophobic. Hateful sick man.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 11:25 am
@whitebars,
You must be some college freshman who has received a new mission in life. Are you going to be a women's study major? If so, what exactly do you do with such a degree?

Did you know that women outnumber men in the colleges and universities in attendance and in graduating levels. Care to explain how something like that is holding women back?
firefly

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 01:07 pm
@Baldimo,
whitebars claims "she" has a Masters degree in gender studies.
http://able2know.org/topic/262626-1
hawkeye10

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 02:00 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:

whitebars claims "she" has a Masters degree in gender studies.
http://able2know.org/topic/262626-1

If so then the level of idiocy of the feminists on campus, as well as the idiocy of the female student pukes who take them seriously, is worse than I thought.
0 Replies

whitebars

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 02:06 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
"she"

How would you feel if people continually insulted or questioned your gender? How do we not know that you have both a penis and a vagina hm? Can you prove that you do not?

How about explaining why I'm not a "she" using PROOF.

Can't do that, then STFU and get out.
Baldimo

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 02:45 pm
@whitebars,
As far as I have heard, many a different a2k user have had meet-ups with other users, and firefly has been to one or 2 of them. Why do we question such things? Because it's the internet and we don't have to take anyone's word for anything.

I've had my military service questioned and to prove it, I posted pic's of me on deployment. Plus I was deployed while a member so many of the old timers know me.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 02:49 pm
@firefly,
What exactly does one do with a Masters degree in gender studies, and what is the cost of getting such a degree. Are there many high paying jobs, or do you just end up the head of a HR dept?
hawkeye10

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 02:59 pm
@Baldimo,
Corporate HR
feminist theory indoctrination leader at University
Multiple opportunities in the victim services industry
lobbyist for the feminists, either from K street or from inside the government.

And I dare say that for most of the people who take these degrees the work is not about the money, it is their religon.
0 Replies

firefly

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 04:11 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
What exactly does one do with a Masters degree in gender studies, and what is the cost of getting such a degree. Are there many high paying jobs, or do you just end up the head of a HR dept?

I can't see any connection, at all, to HR.

Gender studies is an interdisciplinary area that's mainly an academic and research pursuit, and, consequently, the main employment opportunities would be university teaching, which would also require a Ph.D. I personally can't see where just having a Masters degree in this area would be very useful at all. Some universities will only grant a Masters in gender studies to students enrolled in terminal doctoral programs for that reason.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_studies

Legalizing gay marriage, and transgendered individuals, have certainly stimulated general interest in the entire issue of gender right now---Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner alone has a lot of people rethinking what it means to feel or be identified with a particular gender, which may or may not match the gender you were genetically assigned.

Whitebars shows no evidence of having any scholarly knowledge of gender issues or gender studies based on "her" comments in several threads. I doubt that "she" has such a Masters degree in this field. Similarly, "her" extremely superficial comments regarding feminism suggest "she" lacks any scholarly study or background in this area as well.

I continue to feel that whitebars is an anti-feminist/anti-female sockpuppet intentionally designed to negatively caricature and ridicule feminists. It's a rather immature and pointless pretense that has dissolved into plain nastiness coming from this rather unpleasant individual.
Olivier5

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 04:17 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
I continue to feel that whitebars is an anti-feminist/anti-female sockpuppet intentionally designed to negatively caricature and ridicule feminists.

You are conveniently avoiding reality here...
firefly

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 04:19 pm
@Olivier5,
What reality?
Olivier5

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 04:21 pm
@firefly,
That some feminists are full of hate.
firefly

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 04:29 pm
@Olivier5,
Some non-feminists are full of hate.

Some men, particularly mens rights activists, hate feminists and want to portray them as negatively as possible.

There is no evidence, in about 3 threads, that whitebars has any scholarly knowledge of feminism, let alone gender studies, that would be consistent with holding a Masters degree in the area. This is a sham, and not a very well thought-out one, by a nasty little troll.
izzythepush

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 04:31 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

That some feminists are full of hate.

You could replace feminists with any group and the sentence would pretty much stay the same.

It's not exactly profound to state the flaming obvious, but your choice of singling out feminists, as opposed to any other group that has some people full of hate, says a lot about you.

I've got some good news for you, finally someone has taken up your cause.

0 Replies