ADAM'S RIB

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 02:49 pm
@FBM,
Excuse me young man, sounds like Face-book is your friend Smile

I can only half sort of, sort of smile over that last one.
parados

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 02:56 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I like 'em . . . we need more of them.

Aren't you concerned they might start hanging out in groups and even going to the bathroom together?
roger

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 03:00 pm
@parados,
They already go to the bathroom together. Get a mixed group in a restaurant with four women and they all get up at the same time and go pee together.
parados

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 03:07 pm
@roger,
OMG, next you will tell me if 4 women live together they will all have the time of the month at the same time of the month. Oh, the humanity of it all!!!

After paging through some of this thread and skipping over parts of it, I think I will go find 3 other guys so we can all go to the bathroom together. Maybe hide out there for a while.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 03:08 pm
@roger,
I should learn to do that.

I wouldn't have been locked into the can if I'd had a gang with me.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 03:20 pm
@roger,
They "do not". They gossip, touch up their lipstick, check their puppies are in place and 1 goes to the loo!~ Sheez
roger

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 03:28 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I knew that. I just didn't want to make them sound like a coven.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 03:34 pm
@roger,
Witches huh!~ Well it does appear we can follow you into the bathroom Wink

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/txspices/meninbathroom.jpg

0 Replies

FBM

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 05:26 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Excuse me young man, sounds like Face-book is your friend Smile

I can only half sort of, sort of smile over that last one.

Mr. Green Tongue fully in cheek there...
0 Replies

anonymousreal

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 01:04 am
@Setanta,
a lot of comments here are stupid,y'all r acting like women are delicate little creatures and men are the predators. Dont forget then men are people too,they're not wild creatures we need to watch out for at night.Another thing, stop ignoring the problem guys face everyday because supposedly they are worshiped in society.The truth is in society women are equally or even more as favored as men.When we go on a date a guy has to pay or hes some type of coward.when a man hits a women hes a evil person,when a woman hits a man shes a hero or people around her just laugh.And the comments about women having to watch for men,dont forget that 40-45 percent of abuse victims are male,and males are about 76% of murder victims.we live in a world where problems regarding men dont matter, we only see them as the victimizers not the victims.and when man try to stand up for the problems we call the cowards or say they have an advantage.i didn't write this comment to offend or insult anyone but to stop making us an enemy, we are all humans we shouldn't be trying to make each other seem like bad people.
momoends

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2016 03:56 am
@anonymousreal,
say again 40/45 % male?!!

RAINN ORG:
out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed rape; 2.8% attempted rape).1

17.7 million American women have been victims of attempted or completed rape.1

9 of every 10 rape victims were female

Lifetime rate of rape /attempted rape for women by race:1

All women: 17.6%
White women: 17.7%
Black women: 18.8%
Asian Pacific Islander women: 6.8%
American Indian/Alaskan women: 34.1%
Mixed race women: 24.4%

Men
About 3% of American men — or 1 in 33 — have experienced an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime.1

From 1995-2010, 9% of rape and sexual assault victims were male.10
2.78 million men in the U.S. have been victims of sexual assault or rape.1
Children
15% of sexual assault and rape victims are under age 12.3

29% are age 12-17.
44% are under age 18.3
80% are under age 30.3
12-34 are the highest risk years.
Girls ages 16-19 are 4 times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault.
7% of girls in grades 5-8 and 12% of girls in grades 9-12 said they had been sexually abused.4

3% of boys grades 5-8 and 5% of boys in grades 9-12 said they had been sexually abused.
82% of all juvenile victims are female.6

The year in a male’s life when he is most likely to be the victim of a sexual assault is age 4. A female’s year of greatest risk is age 14.6

One in nine girls and one in 53 boys under the age of 18 experience sexual abuse or assault at the hands of an adult.11

In 1995, local child protection service agencies identified 126,000 children who were victims of either substantiated or indicated sexual abuse.5

Of these, 75% were girls.
Nearly 30% of child victims were between the age of 4 and 7.
Every 8 minutes, Child Protective Service responds to a report of sexual abuse.12

93% of juvenile sexual assault victims know their attacker.6

34.2% of attackers were family members.
58.7% were acquaintances.
Only 7% of the perpetrators were strangers to the victim.
For 80% of juvenile victims, the perpetrator was a parent. 6% were other relatives. 4% were unmarried partners of a parent. 5% were "other" (from siblings to strangers).13

On average during 1992-2001, American Indians age 12 or older experienced annually an estimated 5,900 rapes or sexual assaults.7

American Indians were twice as likely to experience a rape/sexual assault compared to all races.
Sexual violence makes up 5% of all violent crime committed against Indians (about the same as for other races).
Offender/victim relationship: 41% stranger; 34% acquaintance; 25% intimate or family member.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2016 04:01 am
@anonymousreal,
anonymousreal wrote:

Dont forget then men are people too

And some of us even have a sense of humour, unfortunately not nearly enough of us.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 01:02 am
@FOUND SOUL,
one pees and the other one holds the door closed cause very often locks are broke.. the give each other conversation while waiting their turn in the long queue of women in the toilet cause needing all women to pee in the privacy of a cubicle, women restrooms are as big as men´s so..... you better have company to make it less frustrating and finally have you ever tried to pee seated while avoiding touching the inodoro surface and stepping on suspicious puddles, holding your coat from touching the floor and your purse from getting soaked of dirt and holding the door closed ... all at the same time?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 01:32 am
@Setanta,
This is the opening post of the thread:

Setanta wrote:
I truly do not understand why so many men are terrified of women, vilify them all the time, beat, rape and murder them. What are they afraid of? When one considers just how dangerous society is for women, i am amazed at the ordinary courage they display on a daily basis--just to go out of the house into public may well be taking their lives in their hands.

I like 'em . . . we need more of them.

I just wanted to point out that this was a paean to women. It was not a case of beating up on men, it did not suggest that more women are murdered than men, it did not suggest that the world is not a dangerous place for men. It simply praises women, and says that i like 'em. It is to me telling that there have been such hysterical responses on the part of a few, a very few men. It tends to underscore the point that some men hate and fear women.
momoends

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 02:23 am
@maxdancona,
really?.. so you first: get women to be paid as much as men instead of 24% less, get men to feel responsible for unwanted pregnancies as much as women, reduce the number of cases of domestic abuse committed by a man to his wife to the number of those committed by the woman to her husband, get men to assume housekeeping as their responsibility as much as his wife´s, get men to be called "promiscuous" as are women when having several bed partners in a short period of time, ... get little girls in many countries save from arranged marriages, ablations, abuses and humiliations or, on the contrary, get little boys to suffer the same atrocities and then... i swear i´ll dedicate my life to assure men are treated equally and respected as due
maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 08:31 am
@momoends,
Quote:
get little boys to suffer the same atrocities and then... i swear i´ll dedicate my life to assure men are treated equally and respected as due

This makes my point exactly. When feminism is about "getting little boys to suffer the same atrocities" (your words, not mine) it stops being about equality. Making boys suffer as much as girls is not a good way to reach equality.

Any movement (feminist or not) that is truly about equality I support wholeheartedly.

You can support both women's rights and men's rights. I am in favor of equal pay, and abortion rights and LGBT rights. I am also in support of custody rights for men, and services for male victims of violence or abuse (no matter how much of a minority they are).

Why not just support equality for everyone without making anyone suffer?
maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 07:59 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta is using the word "hysterical" to discredit the radical idea that men and women should be treated as equals. This isn't the first time this word has been used that way.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 09:46 pm
God took our rib and gave it to women. That's pretty damn scary. What's he going to take from us next???
roger

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:18 pm
@Kolyo,
And to this day, men still have one less rib than women. I know that because I was told that in the sixth grade in central Florida, circa 1956.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:23 pm
@roger,
Man had to sacrifice that one rib to create women. It was worth it.
0 Replies