ADAM'S RIB

ehBeth

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 05:58 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
The OP simply expressed my admiration for women.

and I do appreciate that Smile
maxdancona

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 05:59 pm
@Setanta,
What did you expect? You try the same nonsense, you get the same result.

You even repeated the vulgar outburst.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 12:10 am
@ehBeth,
Max doesn't--it appears that women frighten and disgust him. When you couple that with his lack of reasoning skills, it's a real thread killer.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 07:32 am
@ehBeth,
EhBeth, since you appreciate Setanta's post so much, why not reciprocate.

You could start a thread about how you like and admire men (assuming that you do like and admire men). Just to be like Setanta, make sure you include an explanation of why "so many women" are acting badly (I will let you fill in the blanks).

I wonder if anyone would object to that sort of post as maybe.... sexist?

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 04:17 pm
There was not a single word in the OP about men behaving badly. You're really pathetic Max. You're like an elementary school child whose pride is now wrapped up in getting the last word. How sad for you.
giujohn

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 06:03 pm
Women...I like em too...preferably slathered in whipped creame.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 07:02 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
There was not a single word in the OP about men behaving badly.

Really now Setanta. In the OP you seem to mention "so many men" before you mention women. And you talk about how they "vilify" women.

Anyone can read the OP for themselves, Setanta.
Setanta

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 01:58 am
@maxdancona,
Yes, anyone can see that the focus of the OP is women, and not men behaving badly. You are such a petulant child.

Why do you hate and fear women Max? Was your mommy mean to you?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 02:06 am
What you don't get, what you never hvae understood about this thread is that it's not about men. I know that makes you want to whine and cry, but you're just going to have to be a big boy and accept it.

As for vilifying, beating, raping and murdering women, given you constant whiny rant, i am surprised that you consider that to be examples of men behaving badly. The way you have ranted in the past, it's not even possible for a woman to be raped.

What a clown. Men Behaving Badly--sounds like a B movie at the drive-in.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 03:22 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Men Behaving Badly--sounds like a B movie at the drive-in.

Actually it's a very popular long running sitcom.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 04:52 am
@Setanta,
It is very simple Setanta. The principle is that women and men should be treated equally. Women and men are both human beings, and both deserve the same level of respect.

Now imagine that someone posted a thread that that had the genders reversed from your thread.... where someone expressed admiration of men because of all they had to suffer from women "vilifying" them.

I imagine that that thread would upset you. Am I wrong?

Setanta

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 04:10 pm
@maxdancona,
Yes, you are wrong. I would ignore a thread like that. There is no inequality in me starting a thread to say that i admire women. That's what the thread is about, despite your desperate, hysterical efforts to make it into something execrable. Jesus wept, grow up.

EDIT: Of course, there's still the problem of you not getting it. I admire women because of the day-to-day courage they display in a difficult life, not because men vilify them. You just continue to attempt to distort what i've written.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 04:38 pm
@Setanta,
I don't believe you Setanta. You are just as capable of trashing other peoples thread with personal attacks and obscenities as you are of trashing your own thread. On a recent thread (started by someone else) you said.

Setanta wrote:
This is typical of your bullshit, and i cannot let it go by without comment. Your benevolent creator tells the Jews that they may dash out the brains of the infants and children of their enemies. They are allowed to kill any women who are not virgins, they are allowed to take the virgins home to use them as they will. Your god is a vicious tyrant, and the only argument you've ever opposed to this charge is "no he's not," while ignoring all the evidence of your allegedly divinely-inspired, inerrant scripture. It's just appalling how willingly you will lie about these matters.

You attack other people in their threads, and then insist that I shouldn't express my opinion on yours. I will point out that I have expressed my opinion here and backed it calmly with facts without resorting to name-calling, personal attacks or vulgarity.
giujohn

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 04:49 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
The principle is that women and men should be treated equally

In fact we are not equal...I can pee standing up AND write my name in the snow.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 06:08 pm
@giujohn,
They have invented some plastic thingy which means WE can pee standing up too now if we want, so there Smile
giujohn

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 07:37 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Can ya send me some pix of that???
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 12:20 am
@maxdancona,
You consider the use of the word "bullshit" to be an obscenity, and evidence of trashing a thread? You're really reaching for that horsreshit. My response to Neo was based on a comment he had made germane to the topic. Therefore, my response was germane. Your whiny, little boy rants in this thread have not been germane at all. You didn't get it at the beginning, and you still don't get it now. You trashed the thread because you tried to troll it. You tried to make yourself the center of attention, and you tried to make your obsessive paranoia the topic. In the religious thread which you quoted (carefully omitting context), i didn't trash the thread. I didn't rant at people for page after page the way you have done here.

You are such a piece of ****. Always trying to present yourself as reasonable when in fact, you're a disgusting troll who can't abide the thought of women being the center of attention. Like an infant, you have to be the center of attention, and you'll throw a fit if you're not.

Whiner

Baby

Troll
maxdancona

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 05:32 am
@Setanta,
Sentanta wrote:
Your benevolent creator tells the Jews that they may dash out the brains of the infants and children of their enemies

A reasonable person might consider what you said here to be offensive and provocative. It certainly is more belligerent than anything I have said here.

Political rectitude trashed this thread (as it did in the other thread). When you see opinions that you don't approve of, you shut them down with name-calling and personal attacks. You do this in your threads. You do this in other threads.

I don't feel that me expressing my opinion, backed with facts, on this thread constitutes trolling. All I did is express an opinion that differs from your opinion. If my opinions weren't germane, you could have just ignored them (rather than making obscenity laden tirades to attack them).

The strength of your personal attacks, and the apparent urgency to shut down my opinion, is evidence that you do actually find my opinion germane. The amount of time you are taking in this interaction with me (which you say you are not enjoying) is flattering (if you don't have anything better to do, it is a little sad).

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 05:49 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Whiner

Baby

Troll

I love irony.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 07:00 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

They have invented some plastic thingy which means WE can pee standing up too now if we want, so there Smile

Very Happy I saw an ad for those.

Unrelated:

You can tell a lot about a woman by the way she slashes your tires.