IS IT GETTING MEAN AROUND HERE??

izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 02:22 am
@glitterbag,
Ionus thinks calling someone a woman is an insult, Quahog does it too. It's borne of deep seated misogyny and insecurity. There's a load of pathetic half men on A2K just like him. And most have them have just posted here.
Ionus

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 02:40 am
@izzythepush,
dizzythetush thinks calling a woman a woman is an insult . She has still to provide me with where I criticised FM for his spelling, but with women like her it is more important to feel the emotions rather than be factual . Rally around, libbies, another woman who is equal but cant take equality .
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 02:48 am
@Ionus,
are you not aware of how men have been feminized over the last 50 years?
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 03:51 am
@Ionus,
Ionus,when it is obvious to the vast majority that you are being an arsehole, the worst thing you can do is to is to demonstrate to everyone that you are also a finicky little prick by dissecting the exact wording of people who stand up to you.

You know, I know and nearly everyone here knows that you are being snide towards Izzy, gb and maybe others. I don't know what your motivation is in all this, but believe me, you are showing yourself up.

You are obviously intelligent. It is just a shame that you are also an argumentative dickhead.
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 04:07 am
@jcboy,
In all seriousness, jc, and without naming names......if two, maybe three people were to leave this place tomorrow, I'm certain that it would make a huge positive impact on the overall feel of the place.
Time after time after time these people jump in to a promising thread and drag it down with their same old scratched record style of nasty griping and sniping.

If I ran the site they would be fucked off within the hour, as they alone, in my humble opinion, probably halve the regular members who post here merely by their presence.
usery

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 04:14 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
If I ran the site they would be fucked off within the hour

Goodness me, I suspected you were quick, but that quick, ooo.

Any chance of you running for president here?

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 04:16 am
@usery,
I believe that Kicky is still President, unless another election has taken place. Very Happy

http://able2know.org/topic/51181-1
usery

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 04:23 am
@Lordyaswas,
Upon genuflection I believe you.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 04:36 am
@Lordyaswas,
Dear Lordyesarse
It is obvious is it ? I am told what I think, I am told what I have done but no one produces any proof when I request it . I am mobbed gangster style but this crappy place is full of clubs, like a prison . I dont care if you are running a swingers club behind the scenes, I will say what I think and I dont require any advice from a jumped up little prick and his bitches .
You have a nice day .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 04:38 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
In all seriousness, jc, and without naming names......if two, maybe three people were to leave this place tomorrow, I'm certain that it would make a huge positive impact on the overall feel of the place.
Time after time after time these people jump in to a promising thread and drag it down with their same old scratched record style of nasty griping and sniping.

If I ran the site they would be fucked off within the hour, as they alone, in my humble opinion, probably halve the regular members who post here merely by their presence.

Youre a ******* little Nazi...censorship anyone ? Lets all talk about how right we are and tolerant and lovely but we will only listen to those who agree with us . Lordyesarse, you are a snobbish Nazi little prick .
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 05:15 am
@Ionus,
It is by the nature of your present and previous posts that you have shown yourself to be an arrogant, nitpicking, sneeringly negative member of this site, and now show yourself to be quite immature and petulant when exposed.
I am not going to go over the minute detail of your posts over the past few pages of this thread, nor am I going to waste my time going back into history to find examples to come back here with, as 1. It is beneath me, and 2. I cannot be arsed.

You know your intentions when you make such posts, and you also know that your shock/horror response to my exposing you is just a sham.

From reading your posts over the past few weeks or whatever, it is apparent to me that you seem to have it in your mind to frequently set out to cause insult or unnecessarily childish argument when you make a contribution to a thread.
I have not got you on ignore, as I prefer to tell you straight what I think. Whether you can take this like an adult and possibly try to get along here, is up to you. If you want to come on here purely to sneer and stir the shitbucket, don't get annoyed when someone comes along and tips it over your head.

If you weren't trying to impress yourself as to how much of an alpha male you are, you would possibly relax a bit and find that A2K can be quite a pleasant experience if you give it a chance.

I don't give a flying **** as to whether you like me or not, but I have singled you out as opposed to the other two as they are obviously morons, but you seem to have a bit of intelligence about you which could be put to much more rewarding things here than merely point scoring and willy waving.

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 05:49 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
You know, I know and nearly everyone here knows that you are being snide towards Izzy, gb and maybe others. I don't know what your motivation is in all this, but believe me, you are showing yourself up.

Izzythepush and Glitterbag are both extremely obnoxious people. Sometimes people condemn them because they are sick of name-calling loudmouths polluting what would otherwise be a pleasant and enlightened discussion of facts.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 07:07 am
@Lordyaswas,
Ionus clearly has issues, his militaristic avatar and the fact that he keeps banging on about his military services reeks of overcompensation. I don't want to waste any time speculating what those issues may be, but clearly they're legion. I just hope he gets help soon because he certainly needs it.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 08:12 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lord to Ionus wrote:
You are obviously intelligent.

Really? I must have missed an episode...
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 08:41 am
@Olivier5,
In all seriousness, at least he can string more than two words together and occasionally make a valid point, which is more than can be said for Laurel and Hardy who just bluster in and do their best to divert a thread subject over to them. One is effing weird and the other is about the closest thing to evil that I have encountered on A2K.

At least Omsig had a tiny bit of normality and humour about him when he wasn't being a dildo. You can't say that for the reacharound twins.

I think that if Ionus does actually have issues, then he is possibly in one of the best forum environments on the net to get a bit of help and encouragement.
Personally, I'm no bleeding use when it comes to all that psychotherapy malarkey, but there are many here that would be of great assistance.

Knowing my luck, he'll just buck against the whole idea and prove incontrovertably that he is in fact a total arse.

Up to him really, but I would like to think that if he actually toned down a bit and we got off his back unless he deserved it, he might just well turn out to be a valued member.

Just a feeling in my water.
Ionus

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 09:02 am
@Lordyaswas,
You want me to ignore facts . Facts like where have I criticised FM's spelling ? Of course your precious girl Ms dizzythetush cant be held accountable for telling lies, she's one of your favourites . Of course Ms fancytesticle cant be held accountable for her mind reading, it isnt an exact science . Of course you cant be held accountable for abusing me, it was my fault for demanding facts instead of feelings .

Quote:
it is apparent to me that you seem to have it in your mind to frequently set out to cause insult or unnecessarily childish argument when you make a contribution to a thread.
Show me one I started . Do you expect me to say what a lovely opinion you have sir, may I have another insult ? Of course you are right and I have no opinion except those approved by you .

Do you think I am new here ? I have 3,000 more posts then you so let me give you some tips...give me facts and reason and you will be met with same...give me emotional abuse and you will get better back .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 09:05 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
he keeps banging on about his military services
Very Happy Where ? Is this like the FM spelling posts that you cant produce ? Everybody, rush to defend the poor Ms dizzythetush, she wants equality if she can be boss . Do you know what a Fantasy Prone Personality is ? Google it .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 09:06 am
@Olivier5,
Orifice5fingers owes me an apology .
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 10:00 am
Meantime, Lordy!, Lordy, I miss Kicky.
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 10:04 am
@ossobuco,
Don't worry, Osso. That bugger is still around, gloating at what we have to put up with.

Some damn funny threads from him though, and others.