IS IT GETTING MEAN AROUND HERE??

jcboy

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 05:31 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Look at that. One feisty female and they get all uppity.

Bless.

Of course they get all uppity with an intelligent woman in the room. One of them is an ignorant right wing cracker and the other is a Zen master into BDSM with a slutty wife at home. Cool
glitterbag

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 06:08 pm
@jcboy,
Your Lordship and Jcboy, I see my fan club has arrived. I would have been extremely disappointed if they hadn't. It gives me street cred with the followers of Super Feminist Empress Trixy. Oh crap, did I just say that out loud, her identity is a secret, I'm in deep doo doo.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 06:26 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
Of course they get all uppity with an intelligent woman in the room.

If she were intelligent, it would seem that she'd get a fact correct at least once in a while.

jcboy wrote:
ignorant

You've never been able to point out a single fact that I've ever been wrong about. And you never will be able to.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 06:43 pm
See, they love me.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 07:53 pm
@glitterbag,
Unbelievable . I have been aware of FM's minor problem for years
. I asked for Ms dizzythetush to show me where I have criticised his spelling , and she can not or will not do so . You have then accepted everything she said but not a word I said .

Quote:
I do have a question for you, I would like to know why you think any self-respecting woman would pretend to be a man to be taken seriously. It is 2015, after all. Do you think men are more credible than women?
Isnt that what I asked and you are asking me ? Read :
Quote:
why do you pretend to be a man ? Dont you think you will be taken seriously if you admit to being a woman ?

If you people want to form a little hate group then go ahead, but dont look in the mirror and ask who is the fairest in the land .
Ionus

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 07:55 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He is a complete arsehole
Because I disagree with you and you started insulting me . Are you really that stupid and self absorbed ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 07:57 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
There is no need for anyone online to accept abuse.
Unless they disagree with you . Then you think it is justified . Now read the rest of your post and realise it is not based on one single fact about how I feel about women . You made it all up .
Ragman

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 07:59 pm
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 08:05 pm
@Ionus,
Def feels like you think referring to a man as a woman is an insult.
Ionus

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 08:20 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Def feels like you think referring to a man as a woman is an insult.
I dont know who Def is, but I dont see any insult . I think Ms dizzythetush is a woman and for reasons of her own has decided to be here as a man . I think I know what those reasons are and respect her privacy, which is more than some would do so she probably has good grounds for disguising her appearance .
Ionus

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 08:23 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
Look at that. One feisty female and they get all uppity.
Look at that. One feisty male and they get all uppity.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 08:27 pm
@Ionus,
def = definitely

I'm not sure what your intent is, but I am telling you that it feels to me that several posters, including you, feel that calling a male poster a woman is an insult.

It ties into the responses that women here get when they post the same things that men do - particularly in politics/religion/science threads. The men can pound each other with insults but let a woman post anything like what the men do and the reaction - from the men - can be strikingly intense and personalized.

Some days I think that it would be a great sociological project to watch/record/study those differing levels of response. <shrug> maybe someone's already doing it. In which case I say - great topic!
Ionus

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 08:30 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
One of them is an ignorant right wing cracker and the other is a Zen master into BDSM with a slutty wife at home.
Obviously you are one of those homosexuals living his life in the gutter and looking at the gutter .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 08:36 pm
@ehBeth,
I wasnt aware of that and when I said it was not an insult . Some of my best sexual experiences have been with women (just kidding!) . In general I stay away from politics as I have found USAians to be psychotic on politics . I can only manage to a certain extent what I say whilst modifying it for bigots . The insult was in dizzythetush, not in her being a woman .
ehBeth

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 08:42 pm
@Ionus,
well, take it as something to consider.

in any case, the poster you're talking about is not a woman. I haven't met him but there is a bit of a six degrees of separation thing between us that makes me quite sure I'd be meeting a man if I ever did meet him.

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 09:10 pm
@Ionus,
Well as the Warrant Officer Holder would say back in the 70's

OK, EVERYBODY LISTEN UP.

what I find insulting is the idea any woman would feel the need to pretend to be a man so she would be taken seriously. You accuse Izzy of being a women, and you didn't figure actual women would find that a distasteful insult. But you still pretend to believe you think Izzy is a female. You really don't think he's a woman, that's man speak to other men challenging their manhood. You just want to piss him off.

Go back and reread your own post. You were the genius that said he pretended to be a man so he would be taken seriously. Turn that around, you have just announced that women are never credible or effective so they pretend to be male when they want to play with the adults. Let me boil this down for you, the mere fact you came up with that notion tells me you don't think women are as responsible or smart or talented as men. I've worked with smart men and smart women. I've also had some men and women who don't get that whole work business.

You're using female gendar to insult izzy, but women are not amused.

But at least you proved FM's theory, it IS mean in here. Often for no other reason than a grumpy poster comes upon another poster that they don't like.
Just chill, not everybody is out to get you. But if you lash out in such a silly fashion again, maybe you can attract your own personal detractors.
Ionus

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 09:33 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You really don't think he's a woman
Read that post and look at the arrogance of it . You tell me what I think, declare it awful and soundly defeat it . It is all in your mind . Dont get hysterical . How long have you been able to read thoughts ?

Quote:
You were the genius that said he pretended to be a man so he would be taken seriously.
Show me ... where did I say that ? I asked that as a question . Do you understand the difference between a question and a statement ? If you dont I can find some definitions for you .

Quote:
You're using female gendar to insult izzy
Read my thoughts...I am insulting the female with Ms dizzythetush . I am not insulting a man by calling him a woman . You are yet another hysterical libbie picking a fight where none exists .

Quote:
not everybody is out to get you
Do you read everyone's mind ?

Quote:
But if you lash out in such a silly fashion again
Are you threatening me, Ms fancytesticle ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 09:35 pm
Dear Ms dizzythetush,
show me where I criticised FM's spelling...
Thanks,
Ionus
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 10:01 pm
Yep. Too mean for me.
farmerman

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 11:11 pm
@roger,
Wanna have some fun? Go visit one of those nightly "Glowing Skin" threads and try to understand what the hell is being written.
I wish JTT was still here, her head would go Big Bang trying to correct the spelling.
0 Replies