IS IT GETTING MEAN AROUND HERE??

Ragman

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 07:55 am
@thack45,
found it:
Keith424

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 04:44 pm
@jcboy,
Don't leave Facebook peanut! I'd miss posts about your sweet new family!
MMarciano

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 08:15 pm
@Keith424,
He’s not about to leave Facebook Keith. He’s just over the negativity and hostile environment here.

You’ll still find him on FB he’s just been offline for a few days, we’ve been super busy lately. Check out his post today about Miami! Come down for a day or so while we're there!
Ragman

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 09:37 pm
@MMarciano,
It's sad that this keeps happening. We all have a **** tolerance point, JC was reached once again.

It's only an isolated one or two. For the main part, 99.9% have greeted you both with open arms. We like following your guys and your family. Whatever you all do, take care.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 10:16 pm
@Ragman,
I don't say much about these things, but I have truly enjoyed their presence here. I will miss reading about them.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 11:10 pm
@Ragman,
I don't have flash player on my phone, so I can't see the video. And that's fine by me, since Adobe systems is based in the people's republic of California. I am familiar with the quote as a relic of the reprehensible, leftist Saturday night live show–created by a Canadian, of course! It's a nice try ragman, but your trying to distract with attempts at elitist wit will hardly hide the truth that "science" websites are destroying the morals of this once great and wholesome republic!
ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 08:13 am
@thack45,
Very Happy
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 09:38 am
@MMarciano,
It is an annual thing with him. He will return with the swallows of San Juan Capistrano next year, same time and same place.
MMarciano

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 01:18 pm
@Butrflynet,
You’re probably right about that.

He changes his mind every ten minutes. Sometimes I never know what we’re having for dinner until it’s on the table.

He is busy though, we both are. No school for the kids, summer activities, planning a trip to Miami so they can meet my mother, Orlando for Disney World then Puerto Rico for a week and Culebra.

He’ll probably show up sometime after this summer when he’s siting at home worrying about how the kids are doing in school!
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 01:52 pm
@MMarciano,
Yeah, plus you cannot leave the crazies here alone and give them a platform to spread their idiocy even further. Someone needs to stand up to them.
---
This will be such a treat for the children to go to Miami and Puerto Rico.
You're great parents!!

Who is taking care of the animals at home?
MMarciano

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 02:05 pm
@CalamityJane,
He’s working on finding an in home pet sitter. We’ve had to board the cat and dogs a few times but they hate that. They don’t do well out of their own environment.

Your highness is now waking up from his nap on the sofa with Alex Martin by his side.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 02:05 pm
@MMarciano,
I hope so. He adds so much to a2k, but so do you Marco, and I get your never liking it as much as he has, when he likes it. You are both held dear here, and -
who else on a2k can that be said about? Not many of us.

I'm happy for the kids' trip to meet your mother. To be in Puerto Rico. To ride an airplane!
And all the rest of it, even the Disney stuff. (I'm a Disney person in that an uncle was a treasurer in the thirties, that's where the uncle met my aunt (who I call my hundred year old aunt, who died, in 2002 or thereabouts), which place in Anaheim I'm not enthused about unless it's raining (no crowds). Let's say I'm not their biggest fan now. But, I hope Disney world in Florida is a wonder for the children.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 04:08 pm
@Sturgis,
The occasional pop in by the non thumb downers .

I think this thread needs a change of name, I only see 3 people predominately going at each other like pre school children.

I expect to be voted down for that but you know, it "means" nothing.

Ya better hang about elsewhere here Sturgis.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 04:35 pm
@MMarciano,
Ahhh love the sound of travel for the family. So nice for them to meet your mother and for all of you to have relaxing time together. It really sounds beautiful. Crazy and beautiful Very Happy
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 04:47 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
what?
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 05:55 pm
@MMarciano,
Is he still finding the time to moisturize? Smile
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 06:00 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Remember, I started the thread as a question, not a definitive statement.
I think the subject has been adequately discussed so, moving on to scale a different level of communication would be nice. We jut cant change the thread title . You could start another. Im not good at housekeeping anyway. Theres crumbs all over from somathe junk food that some people bring around to gnosh on.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 02:40 am
@farmerman,
You know farmerman, what ever thread you start someone will change it, if they see fit to suit themselves and then all war breaks out doesn't it ? Smile

Why would I start another it's a means of a means to just be here Smile

I'm OCDC I swear only my car is a mess.

I'm an excellent cook no crumbs about it, if you can't work out what to eat at any time, feel free to tell me your ingredients and let me create, you never know you may like Aussie Food Down Under with a twist ...

I don't make statements but damn I have a shirt load of questions after all in doing so, I continue to learnt, I mean learn Smile
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2015 03:47 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Lordyaswas wrote:
You know, I know and nearly everyone here knows that you are being snide towards Izzy, gb and maybe others. I don't know what your motivation is in all this, but believe me, you are showing yourself up.

Izzythepush and Glitterbag are both extremely obnoxious people. Sometimes people condemn them because they are sick of name-calling loudmouths polluting what would otherwise be a pleasant and enlightened discussion of facts.

Geez, I'm sorry I missed that.....on second thought, not so much.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2015 04:01 pm
It's less mean today than it was yesterday.