The Clinton Rape Allegations

PDiddie

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 02:39 pm
an obsessed Clenis-hater wrote:
Did you mean to write "crenis", as in "crooked penis"

No I did not. I meant exactly what I typed.

and then he wrote:
More to the point, are you claiming that's something the rest of us should envy??

Well, you've made it plain that you envy It.

It appears, in fact, that you think about It constantly.

This obsession is unhealthy.

I urge you to seek professional attention before your obsession completely consumes you.

Whoops! Too late...

http://www.interkino.ru/i/marsattacks/1/m1.jpg
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 02:56 pm
Oh, one more thing:

What's an Algor?
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 04:17 pm
PDiddie wrote:
an obsessed Clenis-hater wrote:
Did you mean to write "crenis", as in "crooked penis"

No I did not. I meant exactly what I typed.....

And some here claim that conservatives have no sense of humor??

http://metafella.topcities.com/election/ep6/crybaby.jpg
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 04:23 pm
Again, conservative humor: an oxymoron
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 07:31 pm
Rape is wrong, people.

There are too many women saying the same thing.

And, if there is a Clinton obsession---it is Clinton who is obsessed with himself. He keeps droning on and on and on about himself. Always popping up on the news, talking about himself. His personal love affair with himself will go down in history.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 09:20 pm
on a 1 to 10 scale, clinton will be seen in history as a 5.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 10:45 pm
Sorry Joe, I can't open that link right now. My CPU freezes when it encounters pdf, or any kind of scan... and so far I can't fix it. Better get help soon, I suppose.

Clinton will be lucky to be remembered as a 5.
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 11:33 pm
Ken Starr investigated Whitewater, Filegate, Travelgate, Foster, campaign finance, and just a whole sundry of topics. After finding no evidence of wrongdoing in any of those investigations, they stumbled across consensual sex between two adults.

After Ken Starr spent $70 million of your taxpaying dollars, you'd think it would behove people to actually read the report and learn the outcome.

But that would force the Bushinista ninnies to realize Clinton was exonerated on every one of those investigations.

So it cost us $70 million to learn of three blow jobs between consenting adults.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:09 am
There is no proof beyond a reasonable doubt on the rape alligation. If she was raped, why didn't she act on it? Don't give me the old fear bologna -- she certainly had no fear making the alligation that many years later. Sorry, unless someone is charged and convicted I can't hear the other side of the story.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:10 am
(I'd like to see if she's also had a face lift paid for by gawd knows who).

I do agree with dys that he's just an average President and I believe he knows that himself. This doesn't keep Bush from being just as average -- it just makes him as mediocre, especially when he flip flops and follows the same course as Clinton with North Korea.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:49 am
buffytheslayer wrote:
Ken Starr investigated Whitewater, Filegate, Travelgate, Foster, campaign finance, and just a whole sundry of topics. After finding no evidence of wrongdoing in any of those investigations, they stumbled across consensual sex between two adults.

After Ken Starr spent $70 million of your taxpaying dollars, you'd think it would behove people to actually read the report and learn the outcome.

But that would force the Bushinista ninnies to realize Clinton was exonerated on every one of those investigations.

So it cost us $70 million to learn of three blow jobs between consenting adults.

The overwhelming weight of evidence is that Slick is a serial rapist who was allowed to serve out his second term for purely political reasons, i.e. ecause nobody could stomach the idea of turning the presidency over to Al Gore at the time.

Ken Starr clearly figured that the perjury case against Slick for lying to a federal grand jury was the simplest and easiest to prosecute of all Slick's various crimes and he was basically correct. Sadly, given the political realities, it didn't matter.

Jerome Zeifman, the chief council for the house judiciary committee at the time of Watergate and the man most responsible for getting rid of Nixon, noted that he would impeach Clinton for three obvious cases of bribery, i.e.

Quote:

"In his conduct of the office of the president of the United States,
William J. Clinton has given or received bribes with respect to one or
more of the following:

"(1) Approving, condoning or acquiescing in the surreptitious payment
of bribes for the purpose of obtaining the silence or influencing
the testimony of Webster Hubbell as a witness or potential witness in
criminal proceedings.

"(2) Approving, condoning or acquiescing in the use of political
influence by Vernon Jordan in obtaining employment for the purpose of
obtaining the silence or influencing the testimony of Monica Lewinsky
as a witness or potential witness in civil or criminal proceedings;
and

"(3) Approving, condoning or acquiescing in the receipt of bribes in
connection with the issuance of an executive order which had the
effect of giving Indonesia a monopoly on the sale of certain types of
coal." [the Grand Staircase scandal]

Item three, in fact, clearly shows the worst aspects of democrat gangsterism. The real problem here is that the democrats no longer truly represent anybody who could support a political party either in terms of money or in terms of votes, and so they are seen raising money in every country on earth other than the United States in which they supposedly live, and trying to forge voting majorities out of collections of little imaginary victim groups.

The fundraising activities, in particular, are highly leveraged in that very large items of national treasure and assets are being sold off for relatively miniscule sums of campaign cash. In the case of Utahgate which Zeifman mentions as item 3, something like a trillion dollars was pulled out of the American economy for the benefit of Clinton's Lippo buddies in Indonesia, whose donations to the various slick slush funds could not have amounted to more than a few tens of millions at most.

Like I say, it should not be easy to remove a president, but it should not be impossible either, and at this time, it IS impossible and the system is clearly broken.

We need a constitutional ammendment which says that if a president is impeached and removed, his veep goes out with him, and the presidency is handed over to the oldest US senator of the president's party, on condition that he not run for the office again.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:54 am
A pathetic cop out by Ken Starr. Sorry, no cigar.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:55 am
(Well, actually there was a cigar but it wasn't smokin')
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 06:59 am
buffytheslayer wrote:

Sex being "consentual" does not always get it.

Two people consenting to have sex on the GW bridge during rush hour would not be legal; neither is porking a teenage intern in a government office during regular government working hours. There is no normal job in America from which you'd not be fired for that.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 07:01 am
Lightwizard wrote:
A pathetic cop out by Ken Starr. Sorry, no cigar.

Again, the problem was not Starr. Starr proved his case beyond any doubt whatsoever; it simply did not matter due to political realities.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 07:15 am
I'm sure corporate executives have been discovered having sexual encounters with underlings and are always fired. Give me a break. Starr did not prove his case beyond any doubt and his entire investigation was political. His repeated denial of that is what casts suspicion.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 08:09 am
Lightwizard wrote:
I'm sure corporate executives have been discovered having sexual encounters with underlings and are always fired. Give me a break. Starr did not prove his case beyond any doubt and his entire investigation was political. His repeated denial of that is what casts suspicion.

The case Starr made was for perjury and not porking the teenage intern per se. The Arkansas state bar also saw it that way and disbarred Slick.

Are you claiming that the Arkansas state bar was also conducting a partisan witch hunt?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 08:10 am
Lightwizard wrote:
His repeated denial of that is what casts suspicion.

Ok, now I gotta jump in on this statement. Once I stop laughing that is. What you are saying then LW, is that when someone is accused of something, in this case that his actions were politically motivated, a repeated denial of the accusation casts suspicion that the accusation is true?

I guess using that reasoning, we should all have known Clinton was a liar before he was even elected, since he repeatedly denied accusations of infidelity. Come on, please tell me you misspoke here.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 08:29 am
swolf wrote:
buffytheslayer wrote:
neither is porking a teenage intern in a government office during regular government working hours. There is no normal job in America from which you'd not be fired for that.

Its not like she was underage. So two adults got freaky-deeky while at work. Big deal.

You've never done the dirty deed on the job? Come on buddy... live a little !
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 08:30 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Sorry Joe, I can't open that link right now. My CPU freezes when it encounters pdf, or any kind of scan... and so far I can't fix it. Better get help soon, I suppose.

Here's the html version (not an ideal format, but at least it shouldn't crash your computer)
0 Replies