Brunettes and Redheads and Blondes, Oh my!

cavfancier

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 03:19 pm
Re: cavfancier
Sarah Morgan wrote:
I is just 'tuned in' innit?!

No, no 'tis honour for me, cavfancier, to be worthy of your reply

Cool

Oh please, save the drama for yo' mama (courtesy of the Touchtone Terrorists). We, as the A2K community are more worthy of your presence here. I'm just upset that the DVD we bought of the Ali G second season crapped out on us after just two watches.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 03:26 pm
cavfancier
purleez stop! You're making me stay up late! The night beckons! I is well tired! Why I.... I feel I'm being sucked into a vortex!

Me botty is numb!

Goodnight Y'all
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 03:47 pm
Goodnight, mia cara...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 03:55 pm
<once again, kicky is in love. Tune in tommorow, some other time, same bat channel>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 03:57 pm
Cav, I hope you'll be ready with those chocolates for the inevitable after-sex letdown.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 03:57 pm
<plugging in the kettle>

This is gonna be a good show.

<getting out the licorice>
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 04:01 pm
Licorice whips, I hope, ehBeth.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 04:03 pm
You know it, sailor.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 05:16 pm
These big-city women
they sure do make me tired
got both hands full a gimmie
a mouth full of much-obliged.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:24 am
kickycan
Here kicky, kicky
I'm back
Tell me something good Very Happy
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:35 am
cavfancier
Are you aware that Sacha Baron Cohen is about to marry Isla Fisher, actress in the Australian soap 'Neighbours'? So soz about the DVD. What do you think of Borat? Has 'Peter Kay', 'The Office' (Brit version), 'Little Britain' reached you yet? They is well wicked. Do tell cavfancier. Smile
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:52 am
Re: kickycan
Sarah Morgan wrote:
Here kicky, kicky
I'm back
Tell me something good Very Happy

Oh Sarah, I wish I could. I'm too tired from the dream that I had about us last night. You and me in a large vat of chocolate...oooh baby! The things you did to me!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:55 am
Re: cavfancier
Sarah Morgan wrote:
Are you aware that Sacha Baron Cohen is about to marry Isla Fisher, actress in the Australian soap 'Neighbours'? So soz about the DVD. What do you think of Borat? Has 'Peter Kay', 'The Office' (Brit version), 'Little Britain' reached you yet? They is well wicked. Do tell cavfancier. Smile

I was not aware of the upcoming marriage of Borat to some Aussie tart, but thanks for the info. We did get the original Brit version of 'The Office'. Funny as hell. 'Little Britain' no. We do now get 'Spooks' though, originally aired here briefly under a different title 'MI5'. Smashing drama.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:57 am
Oh, 'Aussie tart' is term of endearment in Khazikstan, so I've heard.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 11:18 am
Sacha Baron Cohen
Wonder if he goes 'down under'? Embarrassed Sorry about that, just listen to me, I only joined A2K to ask about my email problem! Tell me cavfancier, is kickycan always so naughty? And me so vulnerable, sweet and innocent. Now I have chocolate in every crevice!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 11:26 am
kickycan is naughty but nice. Even though you only popped in to ask about your e-mail problem, you seem to be fitting right in.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 11:32 am
cavfancier
Still havn't sorted email problem, replies too technical. I AM clever and gorgeous, just new to technology Crying or Very sad
0 Replies