Brunettes and Redheads and Blondes, Oh my!

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:36 pm
Okay, I will have to say that jet black hair and deep green eyes get me going . . . wait a second, I think I just described my cat. Shocked
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:40 pm
kicky and his kitty spending quality time together...
http://www.onefunsite.com/images/monkeyridescat.jpg
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 02:07 pm
Yep, I always like to hop on my kitty and ride him around the apartment whenever things get boring. We have such fun together! Although, when we go out in public we do notice that people stare a little bit. Mixed-species relationships are tough. People can be so cruel!
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:16 pm
Ooh, I just thought of the one type of guy I always notice...!
The young guy with white hair, like Steve Martin's. I've always had a thing for white haired guys. Prob'ly cause I let one get away. I was with a guy at this outdoor party one time, and this cute guy with white hair came over and started a conversation. He told me that he had had a crush on me for years. I had never noticed him before. Now whenever I see a younger guy with white hair, I check him out.
(Yoohoo, I'm available now)!
Dang!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:18 pm
Speaking as a young, grizzled type -- you should not have done that!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:30 pm
the reincarnation of suzy wrote:
Ooh, I just thought of the one type of guy I always notice...!
The young guy with white hair, like Steve Martin's. I've always had a thing for white haired guys. Prob'ly cause I let one get away. I was with a guy at this outdoor party one time, and this cute guy with white hair came over and started a conversation. He told me that he had had a crush on me for years. I had never noticed him before. Now whenever I see a younger guy with white hair, I check him out.
(Yoohoo, I'm available now)!
Dang!

I don't have white hair, but I could dye it if you like. I'll pick you up at 8.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:32 pm
I like 'em bald. I always take a second look at a nicely shaved pate - there is something real sexy about that (on men that is!)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:32 pm
Anybody see Corey Pavin playing in the U.S. Open at Shinnecock Hills? Suzy better check him out.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:41 pm
Heeven wrote:
I like 'em bald. I always take a second look at a nicely shaved pate - there is something real sexy about that (on men that is!)

I think that's a subconsciously phallic thing.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:43 pm
I always had a thing for hot little Asians.

I already got that pain in the ass out of my system.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:43 pm
it's not subconscious :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:45 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

marylza

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 05:58 pm
A guy with dark hair...the darker the better catches my eye every time....but if he has blue or hazel eyes, even better. But I am more a 'nose' girl. I love a great nose!!! (Elvis Presley had a fantastic nose!) A guy with dark hair and hazel is my fave, but he's got to have a great nose to match. Hell, I'd even date a blonde if the nose was outstanding!
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 06:03 pm
Heeven wrote:

Shaved heads, ohhhh yeah.....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 06:03 pm
Okay, so what if he had a great nose, but there were all these nasty hairs sproinking out of the nostrils. Would you go out with him, and hope that you could one day make him by a nose hair trimmer, or would you just throw that one back?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 06:19 pm
I introduce him to my darling Maddy, and she fixes him up while she's got him in the chair. No man can say no to Maddy.

No more nose hair, funky eyebrow or ear hair trouble. I adore Maddy.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 06:36 pm
kicky, even though you posted this before your pledge to not post T & A threads till july, i have to be a pain-in-the-ass and point out that...men are not Brunettes. i could be wrong, and perhaps you are a brunette yourself. after all, you did say in the introduction to this post that it is for everyone.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 06:49 pm
Yeah, I know, I was just trying to stick to my thread title, so I had to go with brunette.

And by the way, my "Anna Nicole Smith" thread, according to some, has been judged to be a T&A thread. I know that you, with your superior intelligence and judgment, will see that I in no way meant that one to be a T&A thread, and therefore, am still very much within the agreement that I made yesterday with you, not to post any threads of this crude and obnoxious ilk.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 04:37 am
Good topic but i think there has to be another category named "all of the above"
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 10:28 am
I prefer men with dark hair too.
Then again, the 2 most important men in my life
were blond. Go figure.

I'm a brunette myself and once had hazel eyes,
and the older I become, the greener my eyes get.
That's probably the evilness coming through.
0 Replies