Islam Can Not be Trusted wth Historical Treasure

BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
If you are referring to McVeigh he said his religion was science. Wrong again, Billy.

He took his actions to revenge the wiping out of an armed religion christian cult by the government.

See the Waco standoff.

Oh he set his bomb off two years to the day of that standoff.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh it you do not care for the example of McVeigh getting revenge for Waco we have the mass killings also of women and children and infants at Jonestown by a Christian Cult.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 02:15 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
McVeigh getting revenge for Waco we have the mass killings also of women and children and infants at Jonestown by a Christian Cult.

And do these things happen daily? Because these do.
Quote:

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2015.03.03 (Raqqa, Syria) - A gay man is thrown from a rooftop by the Islamic State.
2015.03.02 (al-Baghdadi, Iraq) - ISIS militants send shells into a home, killing a woman and two children.
2015.03.02 (Bosso, Niger) - Boko Haram members burn down a village and murder two fishermen.
2015.03.02 (Baga, Nigeria) - Two men are beheaded on video by radical Islamists.
2015.03.02 (Jalalabad, Afghanistan) - Two children are pulled into pieces by Holy Warrior bombers.
2015.03.01 (Aswan, Egypt) - Islamists kill two people in a tourist town with a planted bomb.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.

Yes or no will do.
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 02:31 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
And do these things happen daily? Because these do.

You are amusing as such killings of Christians are not done daily either they are events set up for their propaganda value with normally long lead times.

In any case, the actions of ISIS and such have as must connections to Islam as the actions that occur at Jonestown have to do with Christianity as a whole.

Oh and once more far more Muslims are the victims of ISIS then Christians.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 02:40 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
You are amusing as such killings of Christians are not done daily

I have checked the sources, they are done everyday. And now that you said they aren't you can go ahead and prove it. I'll wait.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 02:43 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
http://www.theamericanview.com/index.php?id=1189 McVeigh No Christian; Worshipped Himself; Said “Science Is My Religion”
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 03:39 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I have checked the sources, they are done everyday. And now that you said they aren't you can go ahead and prove it. I'll wait.

Sorry dear you are the one claiming they are being done everyday and you have links to prove it so you prove it not me......LOL
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 07:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
I always find it funny that Muslims demand respect for their religion yet have no problem destroying monuments of other religions. For the past twenty years they have been destroying ancient Buddhist shrines and statues that were carved into cliff walls in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

My take on it is. If you want your religion to be respected then you have to in turn respect others. But this simple thing of destroying monuments forfeits any respect that you demand.

Also there is a contradiction between extremists and moderates of every religion. The moderates almost never challenge the extremists so they indirectly support the extremists because they are "technically" on the same side. Usually the only thing I hear about from moderates on extremists is that they are not really of their religion. So they just try to sell off the idea that an extremist isn't really apart of their group.

This doesn't solve anything because the extremists do believe they are apart of your group and in turn believe they are acting in accordance with the belief system.

Yet there is no further educating going on because of this dismissal. If moderates were to stand up against extremists then we might actually get some movement away from stupidity. Until then we will continue to have crazy killings for absurd reasons built upon extremists views of what their god condones.
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 08:54 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
that Muslims demand respect for their religion yet have no problem destroying monuments of other religions.

LOL I love the idea of making every Muslim responsible for every action of all the other billion Muslims on the planet.

Kind of like making a good Christian responsible for the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church such as burning the Koran.

Also I wonder how many Christians feel the need as Christians to denounce Westboro Baptist Church actions.

An when the leadership of Muslims all over the world does denounce the actions of such people as ISIS it is never good enough for some.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 09:07 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

Also I wonder how many Christians feel the need as Christians to denounce Westboro Baptist Church actions.

Who have they killed? Hating homosexuals is not murder or terror. But from what you post I doubt if you know the difference.
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 09:08 pm
@coldjoint,
Yes indeed ISIS have a record of killing and killing mainly other Muslims.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 02:26 pm
Coldjoint, I don't know if you pay much attention to Bill Mayer. You may not. But as far as critiquing Islam is concerned, it appears you have an alley in him. You might find this You Tube video to be of interest. (Just concentrate on Mayer's comments and not let comments by the other guests distract you.) Considering that Mayer isn't a conservative, you might be pleasantly surprised by at least some of his comments. If you're already familiar with the particular controversy Mayer has engendered, please excuse me.

No, since I'm a Christian, I obviously don't agree with all of Mayer's public pronouncements. (Perhaps that's an understatement. Wink ) But I appreciate anyone who dares to manifest independent thinking that departs from the party line of his chosen ideology from time to time.

coldjoint

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 02:53 pm
@wmwcjr,

Quote:
Coldjoint, I don't know if you pay much attention to Bill Mayer.

Like anyone progressives only listen if they agree. PC has turned everyone against any European/American(white) culture. A complete rejection of morals(moral relativity) that guided Western civilization for 2,000 years.

And the facts about Islam which are so glaringly obvious are completely ignored to the point of submission through apathy.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 03:07 pm
@coldjoint,
Your next step, coldjoint, should be that you exclude the "cultural sterility" of some white people and than point to the fact that there is an irreconcilable polarity between White and Semitic culture.
I suppose, you've already started erecting concentration camps?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 03:13 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:

Not a German Wally.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 05:13 pm
@coldjoint,
All I'm saying is that Bill Mayer would agree with you about Islamic extremism. At least on some, if not many, points. He's had recent sharp disagreements with other liberals on this issue.

He's not exactly a hero of mine, but I'm always impressed when someone doesn't always follow the party line of his particular group.

As I just wrote to another member in a PM, ISIS is just like Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge. They must be stopped.
BillRM

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 06:17 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
As I just wrote to another member in a PM, ISIS is just like Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge. They must be stopped.

Strange as that is not the issue and as far as I know no one question that ISIS and similar groups need to be stop in fact wiped off the face of the earth to the last man and woman.

That does not however mean that the West should start a religion war with a billion Muslims who are more likely to be victims of such groups then non-Muslims.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 06:27 pm
@BillRM,
http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/facepalm.png
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 08:56 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:

Quote:
Anti-Semitism in Germany is forcing Jewish students to flee public schools

Maybe you can just reopen some Wally.
http://eagnews.org/anti-semitism-in-germany-is-forcing-jewish-students-to-flee-public-schools/
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 10:05 pm
Lets introduce some facts. The average person called it the Dark Ages because of the failure of Summer for 2-3 years in a row. The Pope called it the Dark Ages because of all the Bishops in Christendom most were non-Catholic Arian followers who didnt believe Jesus was God but a mere Prophet. That decision had already been taken by Constantine and there could be no going back without a loss of face. Central government broke down as much from heavy taxation and inadequate funding for the Empire as much as by Barbarian invasion and then tribal war ensued. Technology was lost.

Iraq's tradition of being scientifically minded goes back to the first civilisations. Then it expanded again through the Greek and Roman conquests. The Muslim legacy of science owes much to those foundations which were continued DESPITE the Arab conquests. The Mongol invasion damaged the Middle East so badly it can be argued it never recovered.

It is very common for Muslims to damage pre-Mohammed artifacts as being useless knowledge or even blasphemous, much as the Christians did before them. Go to Egypt and you can meet Arabs who know how old a parchment is by the smell when it burns.

It is bloody obvious Muslims should not be trusted with humanities treasures until they resolve all this internal conflict but how would we bring this about? Remember how much cultural heritage was destroyed by the Nazis, the Communists and was threatened by the Cold War?