Islam Can Not be Trusted wth Historical Treasure

BillRM

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 05:51 pm
@coldjoint,
Now the question is are you a mental case or just a troll?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 07:50 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
are you a mental case

I would not question anyones mental state when you are too stupid to see the facts in front of you.

Also I never said Hitler was a Muslim, that was in the article I posted. You people here love to put words in peoples mouths when you are losing a debate.
BillRM

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 08:38 pm
@coldjoint,
LOL you the one who posted the nonsense that Hitler was a Muslim not me and unless you gave the article some credibility or at least wish us to do so there would be no reason on earth to post such nonsense.

You are a complete nut case it would seems.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 08:44 pm
I suppose I need to post here.
Civilization was at least in part saved by people running into each other.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 08:46 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
You are a complete nut case it would seems.

I got a lot of company then, or you can rebut this article completely.
Quote:
Is the Quran Hate Propaganda?

Quote:

But beneath the rosy assurances from Muslim apologists that Islam is about peace and tolerance lies a much darker reality that better explains the violence and deeply-rooted indifference. Quite simply, the Quran teaches supremacy, hatred and hostility.

Consider the elements that define hate speech:

Drawing a distinction between one’s own identity group and those outside it

Moral comparison based on this distinction

Devaluation or dehumanization of other groups and the personal superiority of one's own

The advocating of different standards of treatment based on identity group membership

A call to violence against members of other groups

I'll wait o wise one.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Quran-Hate.htm
coldjoint

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 08:56 pm
https://rhymeafterrhyme.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/will-scribe-silence.jpg?w=529
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 08:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Quite simply, the Quran teaches supremacy, hatred and hostility.

An so does the christian bible and the many branches of the Christian religion to me and to the same degree or perhaps even to a greater degree.

If you not part of our church and follow our teaching you are going to hell and somehow that sound full of "supremacy, hatred and hostility".

To sum up everything you used to attacked Islam can be employed to attack all the other major world religions.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 09:17 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
To sum up everything you used to attacked Islam can be employed to attack all the other major world religions.

Last time Bill, Islam is doing the killing NOW. Caring about what the words could mean doesn't mean ****, or save any lives.

You are incredibly stupid. Please move on to a different thread.
BillRM

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 09:57 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Last time Bill, Islam is doing the killing NOW.

Sorry Islam is not doing any killing a tiny percent of people claiming to be Muslims are doing killings and for the most part the killing is of Muslims.

Quote:
save any lives.

You sure are not going to save any lives by your and people like you trying to start a pointless religion war with one third of the human race.

As I had already stated you seems to be acting as an agent of ISIS as that is their dream as well as your, IE a religion war between the West and the Muslim nations.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 10:50 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
start a pointless religion war

Part of your precious one third already started that war. In fact, it was started 1400 years ago.
BillRM

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 10:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
third already started that war. In fact, it was started 1400 years ago.

My my you change your tune is a second, as you was not interested in history even history going back one average human life time and now you are going back 1400 years!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly person indeed as once more the enemies of ISIS and such groups and the victims of ISIS and such groups are mainly Muslims.

The same Muslims you would wish to start a religion war with for no good reason.

Once more are you an ISIS agent??????

Come to think of it that is unlikely as ISIS agents seems one hell of a lot smoother and brighter then you are being on this website.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 11:01 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
you are going back 1400 years!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the age of the Koran which inspires terror today like it did back then. Unlike the Bible, the Koran is just as relevant today as the day it was written.

You have lost this debate. Islam sanctions anything that advances Islam. And the world can see what that means.
BillRM

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 11:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Unlike the Bible, the Koran is just as relevant today as the day it was written.

LOL the bible is no longer relevant that is a new flash that I and most of the human race had not gotten yet.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 11:13 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
LOL the bible is no longer relevant

They are not chopping heads off because of what the Bible says.
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 11:27 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
They are not chopping heads off because of what the Bible says.

People are shooting people and blowing them up however with the Bible used as an excuse.

Oh and dragging people behind pickup trucks.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 11:31 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
People are shooting people and blowing them up however with the Bible used as an excuse.

Where? Yesterday? Or today?
Quote:

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2015.03.03 (Raqqa, Syria) - A gay man is thrown from a rooftop by the Islamic State.
2015.03.02 (al-Baghdadi, Iraq) - ISIS militants send shells into a home, killing a woman and two children.
2015.03.02 (Bosso, Niger) - Boko Haram members burn down a village and murder two fishermen.
2015.03.02 (Baga, Nigeria) - Two men are beheaded on video by radical Islamists.
2015.03.02 (Jalalabad, Afghanistan) - Two children are pulled into pieces by Holy Warrior bombers.
2015.03.01 (Aswan, Egypt) - Islamists kill two people in a tourist town with a planted bomb.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.

And show where these people justified their acts with the Bible, like Islamists do with the Koran.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 11:34 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Oh and dragging people behind pickup trucks.

Can they drag 21 at a time? You are an idiot.
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 12:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Can they drag 21 at a time? You are an idiot.

LOL they do blow up a few hundreds at a time however including women and children and even infants.

As far as who is the idiot you seems to be doing a fine job of taking the position of website idiot on this system.......
coldjoint

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 12:33 pm
@BillRM,

Quote:
LOL they do blow up a few hundreds at a time however including women and children and even infants.

If you are referring to McVeigh he said his religion was science. Wrong again, Billy.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 12:44 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
]If you are referring to McVeigh he said his religion was science. Wrong again, Billy.
Quote:
Time: Are you religious?
McVeigh: I was raised Catholic. I was confirmed Catholic (received the sacrament of confirmation). Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs.
Time: Do you believe in God?
McVeigh: I do believe in a God, yes. But that's as far as I want to discuss. If I get too detailed on some things that are personal like that, it gives people an easier way [to] alienate themselves from me and that's all they are looking for now.
Source: Time Magazine, "Timothy McVeigh", May 21, 2001