Islam Can Not be Trusted wth Historical Treasure

timur

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 03:31 pm
@boomerang,
What Coldjoint says is utter crap.

It's easy to reply to such basic dumb assertions.

This is just a small example
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 03:35 pm
@boomerang,
At the end of Dark Ages, we had here in Europe nearly a renaissance of those, called Beeldenstorm in Dutch, Bildersturm in German, which is in English "Iconoclastic Fury": Cart and many forms of church fittings and decoration were destroyed as part of the Protestant/Evangelical Reformation.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 03:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I really think,

I really think that Wally should convert to Islam. He is lying for them. That is a big part of it.

These assholes(Islam) deserve 0 praise, ISIS deserves death and celebrating any part of this stagnant violent culture and religion shows an amorality of you and others like you.

Get Timur and get your skirts to the dry cleaners. I would rather talk to men.
Quick, call me sexist, wonder babies.
timur

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 03:37 pm
Btw, Coldjoint is the archetype of the New Dark Ages..
coldjoint

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 03:40 pm
@timur,
Quote:
Btw, Coldjoint is the archetype of the New Dark Ages..

No ISIS is. And you refuse to admit it. You are a coward and a useless human being. But being useless is the rage. Enjoy.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 03:41 pm
Coldjoint wrote:
Get Timur and get your skirts to the dry cleaners. I would rather talk to men.

This from the guy that always refused to talk about his engagement on fighting grounds.

A man only by name..

And a big liar.

He always avoid the fact that I say there's ways to deal militarily with Isis.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 03:45 pm
@coldjoint,
http://i61.tinypic.com/ve1x00.jpg
Destruction of (religious) art by Protestants in Zurich, 1524
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 04:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
It was the Islamic imperialism that caused the Dark Ages.

Interesting so it was not the end of the Western Roman Empire but somehow the actions of Islamic even those the Eastern Roman Empire [Byzantine Empire] that directly border the Muslim control lands live on for many hundred of years after the start of the middle ages in Europe.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 04:14 pm
I want to point out that Islamic culture did 25-50 generations ago has no relevance to the question of how much they can be trusted to promote humanity now.
BillRM

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 04:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I want to point out that Islamic culture did 25-50 generations ago has no relevance to the question of how much they can be trusted to promote humanity now.

LOL so roughly one third of the human race can not be trusted to promote humanity due to their faith !!!!!!!!

Kind of trying to band all of Christians for the actions of far right Christian hate groups.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 04:27 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
LOL so roughly one third of the human race can not be trusted to promote humanity due to their faith !!!!!!!!

Due to their apparent lack of faith in the products of the human mind and their propensity for killing and breaking things.

Reasonable people can disagree on the answer to the question but reasonable people can not object to the question being asked.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 06:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
but reasonable people can not object to the question being asked.

Exactly the jerks here will hear none of the many reasons(terror and murder and intimidation) Islam needs to be questioned. It is for humanities good to call out such actions.

It is cowardice and fear and acknowledging that Islam is superior. Playing into the enemies hands is not a wise move.

There is (a report from RT, a left wing source) there could be as many as 100,000 jihadists with ISIS. How many lives will be saved if these savages are killed. A million, more? Kill the bastards, and start treating Islam like you treat Christianity and Judaism.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 06:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
I do not know about that as reasonable people no longer look upon the idea that Jews for example control the world wide economic or the news media with favor.

I see zero difference between what you are trying to sell then the antisemitism that people like Henry Ford was a true believer in during the early 1900s.

A few tens of thousands or even a few hundreds of thousands terrorists world wide that employed the religion to justified mass murders is not the same as a billion or so peaceful men women and children of the same faith.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 06:49 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
a billion or so peaceful men women and children of the same faith[/b].

What don't you get? These other Muslims cannot deny ISIS, it would be apostasy, which has a death sentence.

There is no argument that the Koran orders Muslims to kill. I don't think Islam saying that should enable them to do just that, apparently you do.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 08:34 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I see zero difference between what you are trying to sell then the antisemitism that people like Henry Ford was a true believer in during the early 1900s
Ancient history committed by people who are no longer alive AKA I dont give a ****

Quote:
I do not know about that as reasonable people no longer look upon the idea that Jews for example control the world wide economic or the news media with favor.
I dont agree, for instance just a year ago I noticed a rigorous analysis by a highly respect member of the elite showing that jews have a much more profound effect on american foreign policy than could be predicted by their numbers. I dont accept your facts.

Quote:
A few tens of thousands or even a few hundreds of thousands terrorists world wide that employed the religion to justified mass murders is not the same as a billion or so peaceful men women and children of the same faith.
you dont get it, this has nothing to do with religion...If Muslims acted the way they do now but where a sex cult I would feel no differently than I do now about their level of scumminess . In Western values your spiritual beliefs do not give you a pass to transgress on other people more than is allowed for anything else, your religious beliefs do not give you an excuse to be a violent bossy prick. Nor does it justify killing cartoonists.
BillRM

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 09:16 pm
@hawkeye10,
Amazing ...............

It seems that you are of the opinion that anything that happen more then a year ago does not apply to our so call modern times and at the same time defensing some of those long ago bigotries as having some worth.

Sorry human nature does not change to any great degree over a few thousands years and we can indeed learn from history.

In fact the US founding fathers took a lot from the history of the Roman Republic in forming our own nation and some of the weaknesses that let to their downfall two thousand years ago is share by our system of government.
BillRM

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 09:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
There is no argument that the Koran orders Muslims to kill. I don't think Islam saying that should enable them to do just that, apparently you do.

As does the bible that Christians follow in fact take any online Christian bible and do a search on the word killed and look at the results.

Quote:
These other Muslims cannot deny ISIS, it would be apostasy,

LOL in fact ISIS is more then willing to killed in large numbers any Muslims that does not share their correct faith and in turn those Muslims are more then willing to killed ISIS members.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 09:54 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
LOL in fact ISIS is more then willing to killed in large numbers any Muslims that does not share their correct faith and in turn those Muslims are more then willing to killed ISIS members.

Would you like to retype that so it makes sense?
BillRM

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 11:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Would you like to retype that so it makes sense?

LOL given your sense free postings that is funny indeed.

However............ISIS is no friend to most Muslims either.

Quote:

https://news.yahoo.com/isis-gruesome-muslim-death-toll-094500438--politics.html

What did the UN find? ISIS had “carried out attacks deliberately and systematically targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure, with the intention of killing and wounding civilians.” The UN concluded that in the first eight months of 2014, at least 9,347 civilians had been killed and at least 17,386 wounded. While all these deaths are not attributable to ISIS alone, ISIS is identified as the primary actor. (The report also documents what could be considered war crimes committed by the Iraqi military.)

Here are a few examples from the report to give you an idea of the way ISIS has methodically slaughtered Muslims:

READ MORE The Honeymoon Murder Trial Begins

-On September 5, ISIS executed three Sunni women in Mosul. What was their “crime”? They refused to provide medical care to ISIS fighters. - On September 9, ISIS executed a Sunni Imam in western Mosul for refusing to swear loyalty to ISIS. - On August 2, a man from the Salah ad Din province was abducted and beheaded for refusing to swear allegiance to ISIS. -On August 19, a female Muslim doctor south of Mosul was killed for organizing a protest to object to ISIS’ mandate that female doctors cover their faces with religious veils when treating patients -On August 31, 19 Sunni Muslim men were executed in Saadiya for refusing to swear allegiance to ISIS. -On July 22, a Sunni Imam in Eastern Baquba was killed for simply denouncing ISIS. -On September 9, ISIS executed two Muslim women by shooting them in the back of the head. Their exact “crime” was not known.

And the list goes on from ISIS slaughtering 1,500 Iraqi soldiers in June to blowing up numerous Sunni mosques because apparently the leaders of those mosques refused to swear loyalty to ISIS.

READ MORE Chinese Competitors Dent Samsung Profits

Here’s the thing: The leaders of ISIS are very aware that the killing of fellow Muslims—especially Sunnis- could hurt their cause in attracting support from the Sunni Muslim world. In fact, ISIS is so concerned about the possible backlash that the group’s leaders addressed this subject (PDF) in the latest issue of its online magazine.

In between its threats against Obama and promises of a great life for Muslims in their new so-called caliphate, ISIS offered justifications for killing fellow Muslims. For example, they claim that some Muslims ambushed ISIS fighters, took them hostage and “and then tortured, amputated, and executed prisoners.” They even alleged that some of the Sunni Muslims they killed were “drowning” in alcohol and drugs and had more than four wives.

READ MORE Protests Dwindle in Hong Kong

But when you read the details of the UN report, you realize the common thread in ISIS’ killings of Muslims has nothing to do with Islam. It has to do with absolute power. It doesn’t matter if you are a Sunni cleric or a Christian woman, your choice is to submit to ISIS or die.

I wish the media would give more coverage to ISIS’ crimes against Muslims. The publicity would hurt the group’s cause tremendously, and it could also make the case to my fellow Americas that this fight is not Islam versus the West. Rather, it’s everyone who doesn’t want to live under ISIS’ brutal dictatorship versus ISIS.

READ MORE Federal Officials Take Over Mexican City

And those Muslims who gave their lives fighting against or refusing to give into ISIS in our common struggle should be recognized in the media for their bravery. It would be very powerful to see images in our media of the Muslims killed by ISIS, not just Westerners.

Going forward in our war against ISIS, sadly we will likely see more gruesome acts perpetrated by them against Americans. These acts will understandably receive extensive media coverage.

READ MORE Koreas Fire on Each Other at Sea Border

But that is only one part of the story in our fight versus ISIS. The Muslims being slaughtered by ISIS on a daily basis is the other, bigger part. And it’s this other part of the story that might just hold the key to defeating ISIS.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 12:40 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sorry human nature does not change to any great degree over a few thousands years and we can indeed learn from history.

Right, and also what has not changed is that if humans do not strive for good then we are thoroughly fucked, because there a lot of nasty **** floating around our heads and hearts.

We are playing for keeps here Bill, get serious.