27
   

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS....NOW!

 
 
Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
giujohn
 
  -4  
Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 09:45 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
ehBeth Has Herpes


Ah...thats where BOOB got it!
Below viewing threshold (view)
giujohn
 
  -4  
Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 09:59 pm
@coldjoint,
lol...good one!
0 Replies
 
wmwcjr
 
  0  
Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 10:05 pm
@oralloy,
I wonder what Setanta will do when he finds out what you have done. Twisted Evil

http://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/popcorn.gif



coldjoint
 
  -4  
Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 10:19 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
I wonder what Setanta will do when he finds out what you have done.


Will he bring his minions?
wmwcjr
 
  0  
Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 10:31 pm
@coldjoint,
Seriously, I don't think he'll do anything. But if he did, hilarity would surely result. Smile
0 Replies
 
Below viewing threshold (view)
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 12:48 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
However, ehBeth has chosen to target me with unprovoked attacks

that would be very strange for her. She might be working up a rationalization for abandoning A2K and moving to FB full time. Not sure, just a theory.
oralloy
 
  -4  
Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 01:06 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
that would be very strange for her. She might be working up a rationalization for abandoning A2K and moving to FB full time. Not sure, just a theory.

I've noticed that most of the people who promote the FB site as "better because of the lack of name-calling", are the very ones who spout name-calling here on a2k.
Walter Hinteler
 
  5  
Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 01:10 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I've noticed that most of the people who promote the FB site as "better because of the lack of name-calling", are the very ones who spout name-calling here on a2k.
You are facebook-friend with most of them? Shocked
oralloy
 
  -4  
Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:04 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
You are facebook-friend with most of them? Shocked

Nope. I'm a Facebook skeptic. I won't say that I intend never to sign up, but I currently have no plans to do so.

Plus, you name-calling types are not really my style. I prefer to instead befriend people who have honor and integrity.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  3  
Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:49 am
@giujohn,
Lack of imagination and low intelligence causes you to fall back on outdated stereotypes. I bet my teeth are in a far better state than yours. It will be hard to get to yours seeing as they're covered in **** from all those years of licking Cheney's arse clean. Lickspittle.
giujohn
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 03:07 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
outdated stereotypes


LOL...not from my perspective.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m594q4Mv7y1qd09wwo1_500.jpg

The reason Brits have bad teeth is that while healthcare is free, dental care is not. Sucks to be british I guess.
0 Replies
 
Wilso
 
  4  
Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 04:20 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

Izzy wrote:
I'm fortunate enough to live in a country where the right to life is seen as more important than some paranoid weirdo's need to have a gun.

Not that many Americans would understand that..


Too many ammosexuals?
bobsal u1553115
 
  1  
Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 04:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Because it wouldn't fix the problem. We spend too much money on hopeless bullshit. Black people have to fix the victim mentality. Tighten the **** up.


Do you read that **** before you hit enter? Seriously, what the ****? You have inalienable rights to weapons (something I mostly agree with) but nobody has the right to protection of life life by government. What ever happened to "right to pursue happiness" - which at least presupposes that the individual (you and me) have a right to life. Aren't you also anti-abortion for that same reason? At what point does a fetus lose its protected right to life?

What the **** ever happened to you?
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  0  
Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 04:23 pm
@giujohn,
Whatever you say goooeychinjohn, whatever you say.
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  3  
Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 04:27 pm
@Wilso,
Quote:
Too many ammosexuals?


They're just not the right caliber people.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

T'Pring is Dead - Discussion by Brandon9000
Another Calif. shooting spree: 4 dead - Discussion by Lustig Andrei
Friends don't let friends fat-talk - Discussion by hawkeye10
Before you criticize the media - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Fatal Baloon Accident - Discussion by 33export
The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - Discussion by bobsal u1553115
Robin Williams is dead - Discussion by Butrflynet
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 11/28/2022 at 12:47:28