WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS....NOW!

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 05:41 pm
@giujohn,
Oh gooooooooooooooooooeychin, you're just a brute!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2015 05:23 am
Australian comic's take on US gun laws.
http://aattp.org/this-australian-comics-take-on-americas-absurd-gun-laws-is-brilliant-video/
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2015 06:40 am
@Wilso,
Our laws are out of touch.
oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2015 07:57 am
@Wilso,

It's a shame that Australians hate freedom so much.

We here in America choose to remain free.
Wilso

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2015 02:11 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I've thought similar things to this guy before. If you've got children, and your weapon is easily and quickly available, then you're too ******* stupid to own a gun. If it's not easily and quickly available, then it's of no use for home protection.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2015 09:36 pm
@Wilso,
Pretty much how it plays out in my mind. Its just me and my wife and I still keep them locked and unloaded. Its just too dangerous.

Perhaps if I stopped calling her "the little woman" and "the future ex-Mrs Bobsal" .........
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2015 10:47 pm
@Wilso,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Freedom Haters hate freedom....

Wilso wrote:
I've thought similar things to this guy before. If you've got children, and your weapon is easily and quickly available, then you're too ******* stupid to own a gun.

You Freedom Haters have never heard of a holster?

Wilso wrote:
If it's not easily and quickly available, then it's of no use for home protection.

Nonsense. There may well be some situations where an attack is so sudden and forceful that there is no opportunity to prepare, but there are plenty of other situations where there is ample warning of impending trouble.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 12:52 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
It's a shame that Australians hate freedom so much.

Exactly. Things to consult the Australians on:

1) recipe for Wallaby stew

2) how to destroy a reef

3)
Wilso

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 01:39 am
Guns are freedom. Freedom is guns. How pathetic that your lives can be defined so narrowly. What tiny little personalities you have
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 07:08 am
@hawkeye10,
Add failed comedian to the list. Add successful xenophobe to that list.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 07:15 am
@Wilso,
wilso, bless his pointy little head he don't mean no harm. He doesn't speak for very many unless you count his inner voices.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 07:33 am
@Wilso,
Oralboy is an unthinking drone who parrots his masters on Fox News. He's like one of the Deltas from Brave New World. He has no actual conception of freedom.

If he says it loud enough he won't see the lousy health care, crumbling infrastructure, and chemicals in his food including bleach, (YES BLEACH!) in his chicken.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/14/us-germany-usa-trade-idUSKBN0FJ0IR20140714
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 07:47 am
@izzythepush,
Bleach AND ammonia "treated" floor sweepings and fat scraps. That might explain oralliars many, many physical and mental deficiencies and his continuing esconsement in his mother's basement.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 08:29 am
@Wilso,
Quote:
Guns are freedom. Freedom is guns. How pathetic that your lives can be defined so narrowly. What tiny little personalities you have

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_power_grows_out_of_the_barrel_of_a_gun

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" is one of the most famous slogans among the cadres who uphold the legacy of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism. The quote came up from Mao Zedong, as the final conclusive comments during the exigent meeting called by the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China during August 1927, as a consequence of the collapse of the Kuomintang-Communist cooperation.[1] By the means of the quote, Mao suggested to the cadres that in order to take the outright political control, the armed struggle is an absolute necessity.[1]
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 08:41 am
@BillRM,
So you agree with wilso. Why don't you just say so?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 11:07 am
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

Go ahead and screech your childish hatred, Freedom Hater. We are still going to keep our freedom here in America.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 11:08 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Exactly. Things to consult the Australians on:

1) recipe for Wallaby stew

2) how to destroy a reef

3)

I hope that reef survives.

Don't judge all Australians based on Wilso. There are plenty of good guys in Australia.

It does seem that there is a consensus in Australia that there should not be any freedom there, and I find that regrettable, but I'm sure that the majority of Australians have no objection to the US choosing to remain free.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 01:51 pm
There's something else that needs to be pointed out. These and other dipshits have parroted the line that Australia is not free, because we can't get guns. WRONG. It's just harder. One must prove that one is not a mentally deficient lunatic. In the case of weapons for hunting, you have to prove a need. In the case of handguns, you have to be a member of a club. You have to provide evidence of safe storage, and you have to actually use it a minimum number of times during club activities.
You can't put it in a holster and go and have your morning coffee,. I don't feel a lack of freedom. The fact that lunatics like ********** can't get armed in my society makes me feel safe.
oralloy

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 05:17 pm
@Wilso,
Freedom Haters are always so filled with hatred for those of us who are unapologetically free.

Oh well. Like I said above, don't judge all Australians by this Wilso creep. Most Australians are decent people.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 03:23 am
@Wilso,
Being free means being able to make your own choices and not listen to a pathetic cockroach like Oralboy. He needs a gun, because without a gun he is nothing. A sad middle aged virgin still living with his parents.