bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 12:33 pm
@giujohn,
Mighty white of you, goojohn.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 12:37 pm
@giujohn,
ya know if one googles 'giujohn', one discovers what a real dipshit you are. Big Bang fan site. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhhaahhhhhahaaahahahhahaha!
giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 12:46 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
And you find my joke hilariously funny because you are a blithering idiot, or because you have overdosed on your SSRI?
Germlat

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 01:06 pm
This is one of the most glaring of injustices and abuse of power I've ever heard of in my life. I still don't understand why this cop isn't in prison.
giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 01:16 pm
@Germlat,
"This is one of the most glaring of injustices"

By who's definition?
Germlat

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 01:35 pm
@giujohn,
I think so...I don't need your approval.
giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 03:59 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:

Well thats evident...for if you did I could have explained how ridiculous that statement is.
Germlat

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 04:06 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:

Well thats evident...for if you did I could have explained how ridiculous that statement is.

Thanks for sparing me....and no I won't ask your opinion.
giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 04:21 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
Thanks for sparing me....and no I won't ask your opinion.

Oh...you dont have to ask...you'll get it anyway. I calls em as I sees em. It's kinda like if you're ugly and your momma dresses you funny...I'll be the first one to tell you...so get used to it.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 08:14 pm
@giujohn,
I find it hilarious all the goofy sites you post on, asshat. How old are you? Fourteen? Thats some pathetic life you live.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 08:16 pm
@Germlat,
Its like talking to the neighbor's sugar buzzed four year old , isn't it?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 09:09 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
all the goofy sites you post on

Really? Can you list all of them here for everyone to see? Or are you the 14 year old pimplely faced outcast with a lot of time on his hands who pulls it out of his ass? Pathetic life? Who's the one googling everyone who posts here? LOL Lets test that theory. Post ALL the sites I've posted on.

(it's too easy with you...like fencing with a paraplegic...lol)
coldjoint

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 09:13 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Who's the one googling everyone who posts here?

Bob seems to think that anything that any of us might have done wrong discredits the facts. Oh somehow alters reality. Which he seems to be used to..... Altered reality.
giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 09:34 pm
@coldjoint,
I made a joke on a Big Bang Theory site once (I do like the show) and he would have you believe I spend hours posting on the web. He pulls this **** out of his ass which tells you of his credibilty.

HEY BOOB, I'm still waiting for ALL those sites, assclown. It's your big chance to show everyone you're not full of **** Boob.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 09:39 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
It's your big chance to show everyone you're not full of **** Boob.

You can hear a pin drop. Waiting Bob.
oralloy

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 09:42 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:
This is one of the most glaring of injustices and abuse of power I've ever heard of in my life.

Is it not the job of a police officer to arrest those who break the law?

Germlat wrote:
I still don't understand why this cop isn't in prison.

What crime did the police officer commit that would warrant such a penalty?
giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 09:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Boob talks about how much I post and how pathetic my life must be...but if you check the stats he posts here 3 times as much as I do and this is the only site I post on...bet we cant say that for him. And this is my only handle...we know he also posts as FBM.
oralloy

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 10:07 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
we know he also posts as FBM.

FBM made some posts sympathetic to Officer Wilson, acknowledging that there was indeed a struggle over the gun, and that due to the conflicting testimony there wasn't a good case to be made against him:
http://able2know.org/topic/252068-58#post-5828474

I don't think that bobsal could ever bring himself to say such a thing.
giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 10:20 pm
@oralloy,
Ah but he's playing a shell game. You see he painted himself into a corner by saying that he had me and others on ignore. So he comes on with his second handle, Boob, and when he screws up and posts something that shows me he really is FBM and I call him on it all of a sudden FBM tones it downand even does a 180 in an effort to show they are not one in the same. Its him all right. I could be wrong but I dont really think so. Now they may be twins seperated at birth... thats a possibility I guesss Rolling Eyes But hey it's all good and highly entertaining.
Germlat

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2014 08:05 am
The officer's name is Pantaleo. He had charges of violating citizens's constitutional rights twice in the past. The first was a false arrest for drug possession, in which he had the victim strip nude and cough. The city settled for 30,000 dollars. The other case is still pending. I saw a photo of the chokehold. There were 4 people participating in subduing the man....although, it was the unnecessary chokehold which killed him.