Bill Cosby accused of Rape - say it ain't so

Lordyaswas

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 12:31 am
@hawkeye10,
I know the age of consent in your valley is probably eight or nine, but in the normal world there is at least one fifteen year old that I've read of being included in amongst all of these "women".

Do you think she has other reasons to be pissed off with Cosby?
hawkeye10

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 01:05 am
@Lordyaswas,
You are to lazy to give up a name I see.

Look, I dont have all of these accusers filed at my fingertips, and I have no interest in putting in the time to research before answer you given your lack of decency to come up with a name.

Is that the one that says that Cosby touched her tit? My response is that **** happens, get over it. A tit touch should result in a slap across face not a criminal charge, and a 15 year old can carry that out just fine.
Lordyaswas

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 06:44 am
@hawkeye10,
"You are to lazy to give up a name I see. "

Eh?

Is that a requirement on this thread, or did you just want more detail so you could google her image?

Strange point of order, don't you think?

Judy Huth.

For gawd sake, I'm sure her name has been mentioned in this whole affair enough times for you to know who I was referring to.

How can it be considered that she was mature and womanly enough in all this to have it in mind that she would like Cosby to shag her? I mean in a normal mind, not your sewer,

What is the age of consent in the USA? Does age vary according to which State?

If what she said actually happened, on a scale of one (blameless) to ten (calculating pervert), what number would you give Cosby?

FOUND SOUL

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 01:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
If these women are being honest you gotta feel why they are pissed.....to either **** a guy or be willing to and he rapes you has to be gratuitous harm in their eyes.

I'd slap you if you were in front of me right now. We all want any and every guy huh.
hawkeye10

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 01:54 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
When he was younger I dont see cosby getting many no's...he was funny, even by then had money, knew all the right people...he was not only a great person to have in your corner but being with him was fun too, so long as he did not decide to rape you.
cicerone imposter

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 01:58 pm
@Lordyaswas,
As we are all aware, hawkeye has provided the wrong image for himself. He doesn't have anything resembling good eyesight or sane world views. He's one of those ignoramuses who continues to prove his ignorance over and over, and never catches on that what he posts are antisocial and adnormal.
He probably belongs in a mental institution, but nobody in his family or friends are brave enough to take the necessary action.
FOUND SOUL

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 02:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
He had one girlfriend for 12 months. He asked to give her a friendship ring, didn't have many career dreams, she said no and so, he started work in Comedy, the rest is history. 1 girlfriend until he met his 19 year old wife and you think that perhaps all the girls wanted sex with him? Pretty much that is what you said in that last post to me, the girls would have given it freely, he didn't need to drug them...

Here ya go ......"slap".......

PS I didn't, don't find him remotely attractive enough to have sex with .
hawkeye10

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 02:57 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
are you being serious?

http://hotliberals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/bill-cosby.jpg
izzythepush

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 03:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
Just because that's what you like doesn't mean it's what FS likes.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 03:22 pm
@hawkeye10,
What Izzy said !!

Nup, still don't find him attractive, I like the lips though.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 03:31 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
If what she said actually happened, on a scale of one (blameless) to ten (calculating pervert), what number would you give Cosby?

I am not one to knock either being a pervert or being calculating, so the premise of your question is so foreign to me that I cant answer it.

I do know that her attempt to claim that she can sue because she has only in the last year become aware of the damage that Cosby did is a lie if she was indeed shopping this story to the tabloids in 2005. There is no way the justice system can get to justice at this point so I am opposed to this dispute being there, as well that the local police are spending time on her claims. Her story seems unlikely to me in several ways, not the least of which is that I dont believe that Cosby would pick on someone that young as it would violate his code. Hefs people let 15 and 16 year olds into the mansion? Doubtful. Cosby would take an under aged girl to the mansion and assault her when he could have done it in a much more private place? doubtful. The mechanics of holding a young girls hand on your dick and forcing it to move up in down does not even work unless it was lubed, and it would be very strange for someone to even try. A 16 year old is going to leave the side of a 15 year old best friend in the mansion? doubtful.

For me this is a likely false accusation, so I dont really care. A lot of the other ones sound right though.
FOUND SOUL

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 03:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss191/basketofcandles/television/thebillcosbyshow.jpg

You keep talking about time so long ago. The above is how "I" saw Cosby, as that is all I saw onwards...

Now I'm reminded of the puffy hair do I had when I was in my 20's.... Phew glad those days are gone.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 03:35 pm
@hawkeye10,
so you don't think there's anything wrong with what Mr. Cosby has been accused of

at least you're consistent

hawkeye10

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 03:41 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

so you don't think there's anything wrong with what Mr. Cosby has been accused of

at least you're consistent

I dont think it happened, and this late in I dont think we can know what happened, we cant morally punish or even condemn cosby unless we know that he did wrong, so the allegations add up to a nothing for me. If the claim had been made in a reasonable time so that Cosby could defend himself I would say that we should look into it, see if we can figure out what happened, but not now.

This is far different than me saying that what he is accused of doing was not wrong. You are not dumb, I have to assume that you are miss reading me on purpose.
FOUND SOUL

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 04:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
...he was funny, even by then had money, knew all the right people...he was not only a great person to have in your corner but being with him was fun too, so long as he did not decide to rape you.

That's a man that doesn't believe that he did "any" of those things...
hawkeye10

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 04:16 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
That's a man that doesn't believe that he did "any" of those things...

You need to write more clearly...who are you talking about? It is not me because I am currently at 75/25 that Cosby is a very bad man. 20 women telling bad stories does not make him bad, nor would 200, we need at least one piece of evidence that proves that he is.
FOUND SOUL

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 04:17 pm
@hawkeye10,
Aired December 10, 2003 - 21:00 ET

http://able2know.org/topic/259824-16#post-5831388

The Comedian Settles a Case Accusing Him of Sexual Abuse—but Other ... Bill Cosby takes the stage, plops in a chair and kicks off his shoes. ... Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her in his Philadelphia-area mansion in 2004. ... that is not unusual in cases where a possible date-rape drug is involved

Cosby
Quote:
It has to do with the fact that I've always covered our behavior, things that we've done

Cosby
Quote:
Stay on the case. Come on. Keep it up now. Don't hold back." And there are times with the media might win. As a celebrity, we -- we know that we're right. We know that they brought people in who made accusations and then the things turn out to be not true. And then they -- you can hear them packing.

You know, you say, "OK. That's that."

And you say, "Wait a minute. What about -- you're going to let him go away for free?"

"Well, that's that."

Quote:
KING: Do celebrities have an edge or a detraction when they come in the public limelight?

COSBY: They have -- they have the worst situation. Let me tell you something.

The lie that is put out. For instance, I've heard -- I've heard shows, as you know -- Larry, if you got caught in something, they would say, "You know, he's an actor. So when he's on the witness stand, he'll be able to really convince the people."

Yep, 1 year later after briefing the World what you are about to hear is not true ok, there will be a Law Suit filed against me soon..It's all made up, you know the Media..

Prep or what.
FOUND SOUL

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 04:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawk to EhBeth.

Quote:
I dont think it happened

Hawk to FS

Quote:
who are you talking about? It is not me because I am currently at 75/25 that Cosby is a very bad man.

Quote:
You need to write more clearly

Who does? Smile
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 04:23 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Yep, 1 year later after briefing the World what you are about to hear is not true ok, there will be a Law Suit filed against me soon..It's all made up, you know the Media..

Prep or what

Then several corporations got caught with their shorts down, either working with Cosby on new projects or relaunching old work, as information was out their that their man was about to have his career implode.

doubtful
FOUND SOUL

Mon 8 Dec, 2014 05:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye.

People that have something to hide, generally tell the truth in such a way, to get rid of some guilt but without saying "anything".

Such as Cosby's joke of Spanish Flys . People will think I am joking right? Right.

Same here. In 2003 he talks about how the Media play things up, make things up and accuse Actors of being just that, when and if they have to attend Court.

A cover as he was already harassed in 2003 by one of the girls in a threatening manner which escalated in 2004. So in 2003 he was prepping the World as he "knew" there was a huge possibility this girl would go further and she did.

It's a comment about Media in his favour. What ever he was doing, no one would have picked up what he was hinting. It's for "future reference" that's what the Media do don't they? Go back and try to find "something" that he said that may incriminate him. That wouldn't that was in his favour he knew what he was doing. The Spanish Fly joke on the other hand didn't.
0 Replies