Bill Cosby accused of Rape - say it ain't so

glitterbag

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 12:12 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Foundry, it's a demotion. The terminology might differ in all of our English speaking countries, but if you are a military man or woman and you are sentenced to do time, it's a certainty that you will be demoted from whatever your rank was at the time of your trial. Even officers can be disciplined by a demotion, it screws up their retirement payout. Depending on the infraction, the military may decide to muster you out, or demote you. Ignore Hawkeye for a moment, getting demoted or booted out or on a dishonorable discharge, it's very bad ju ju. However, since very few of the male A2K members have served in the military, a few deluded souls like the kiddie sodomy enthusiast hawkeye think you can actually return to military service after serving hard time in a military prison. Some of the older men have been in the military, they actually understand exactly what I've described, because they actually were drafted, enlisted but they served. Hawkeye is a short order cook or the head waiter at a BBQ joint somewhere in the boonies. (In American speak, the boonies are somewhat like the Bush, only the land dwellers are pig ignorant)

I'm just sitting here, now waiting for that asshole to tell me that military prison is a piece of cake. If he tries to downplay it, you will know he is a brass plated horses ass.
FOUND SOUL

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 01:34 am
@glitterbag,
I imagine that being demoted forget the pension which here is for 20 years after service, surely is embarrassing enough but in my eyes? If some idiot pervs on women, takes photos, passes those around to another rank which this guy did, and lets not forget how long it took for women to be part of the Military other than being a Nurse, then he should be as any person is "sacked" on the spot if found guilty.. He doesn't deserve to even be a little Private Smile

Thanks hun.

I see you ladies love Hawks. Personally I still love that Eagle.

glitterbag

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 02:14 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Oh foundry, you crushed me. All of the women think that hawk is as low as whale crap, and whale crap is on the bottom of the ocean. After getting busted down to private, you get booted out after you serve your sentence. You are no longer a military member, you are discharged from future military service and you are not able to receive any benefits. You are just tossed out, folks like that seldom mention their dishonorable discharge, because employers seldom hire folks who had a dishonorable discharge. So many folks gloss over their entire mil service. It works well because so few of these twisted perverts bother to include the embarrassment of a life time, and private industry is out of practice in ferreting out the embezzlers, the perverts, the scam artists and many of the other low life's that really can't survive in the actual military (because they are
so hopeless and clueless on how to become a cohesive unit)

Not paying your bills, kiting checks, or not supporting you dependants is a rapid way out of the intelligence services. People removed from such positions have never been reinstated, they are dishonorably discharged. Then that's that.
FOUND SOUL

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 02:31 am
@glitterbag,
Foundry? Wink

All "people" know I'm a kind soul Smile I give Hawkeye my just desserts when his comments disgust me, just as I do anyone else, otherwise, I prefer to discuss OR argue nicely, sort off... That be me.

Well that all makes me feel better. Then he got what he deserved. Perhaps he'll go out to see and catch fish instead Wink

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 02:37 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Foundry, it's a demotion. The terminology might differ in all of our English speaking countries, but if you are a military man or woman and you are sentenced to do time, it's a certainty that you will be demoted from whatever your rank was at the time of your trial. Even officers can be disciplined by a demotion, it screws up their retirement payout. Depending on the infraction, the military may decide to muster you out, or demote you. Ignore Hawkeye for a moment, getting demoted or booted out or on a dishonorable discharge, it's very bad ju ju. However, since very few of the male A2K members have served in the military, a few deluded souls like the kiddie sodomy enthusiast hawkeye think you can actually return to military service after serving hard time in a military prison. Some of the older men have been in the military, they actually understand exactly what I've described, because they actually were drafted, enlisted but they served. Hawkeye is a short order cook or the head waiter at a BBQ joint somewhere in the boonies. (In American speak, the boonies are somewhat like the Bush, only the land dwellers are pig ignorant)

I'm just sitting here, now waiting for that asshole to tell me that military prison is a piece of cake. If he tries to downplay it, you will know he is a brass plated horses ass.

Your drugs must be better than my drugs, I never had any participation in the military diversion of the thread.

BTW: My wife retired after 26 years active, and I spent many years feeding soldiers as a contract cook and manager, I know a little something about the military.
FOUND SOUL

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 03:51 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
My wife retired after 26 years active,

You've mentioned this before. Off course you don't have to answer. I'm not sure when she left the Military BUT, was she ever subject to any situations where men tried or did take advantage of her? I know you two swing and it probably wouldn't be here or there, but still.... Curious given the said current discussion.
hawkeye10

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 04:50 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
was she ever subject to any situations where men tried or did take advantage of her?
No, male soldiers almost never do rape-rape. Complaints of sexual assault in the Army generally turn out to be tales of confused consent or female resentment.

During our recent wars there were a lot more men down range than women, which makes for some problems. The women are much more in demand for sex than the males, so they get a lot of pressure to mate up. What you get are women who mate up with three or four guys so that they will not get asked constantly (Hey, you know that my dance card is full so stop asking) and they are also then seen as good sports....a team player. problems tend to happen when those multiple guys start competing for her time and she remembers that she is not thrilled with having sex with them most of the time, that she is only sleeping with so many guys because it is easier to say yes the a few guys she actually likes then be constantly propositioned by everyone else, but it all gets to be a chore. She cant say yes to just one guy, that is too much like work husband and work wife, it fucks with unit cohesion. If she says yes to zero she is a lesbian and/or stuck up. As a 1sg dealing with sexual assault complaints down range is a huge time suck, as they all need to be investigated and these stories tend to turn out to be complicated tales involving multiple people that takes weeks or months to develop into the female complaining of sexual assault. Keep in mind too that there are no secrets, the entire unit knows all about the drama.

In garrison complaints tend to be lots of drinking by everyone leading to confused consent, which is why you see the military cracking down on drunk sex.

EDIT: I have not spend any time checking by my first impression of the 8% increase in reporting of sexual assault is that it seems very low. The definitions have been changed at the direction of Congress, I am pretty happy that we seem to not be seeing a lot more females soldiers being the victim than we did under the old rules. My wife and most females soldiers know very well how to beat of men if they want to. It seems that the culture that women soldiers should not be whinny is holding for now.
FOUND SOUL

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 05:11 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
If she says yes to zero she is a lesbian and/or stuck up.

Thanks for replying, bed time.

You know? This is the case out of the Military. If we say "no" we are stuck up bitches or lesbian, so says the male. A lot of men didn't approach me thinking I would be stuck up in my 20's... Never lesbian. But stuck up bitch.. Not so, more so a "lady" who made my own decisions as I got older I made my own assertive calls. Why I wonder do men think that? Non attainable so has to be stuck up, instead of, assertive knows what she wants and what she doesn't.

So................... she gave it up to those she wanted to so she didn't seem to be stuck up? I think you mentioned she was attractive and you talk as if this wasn't past rather in your time with her.

I see your freedom of will but do you see how men make the decisions of how women are meant to be? In "their eyes"....
hawkeye10

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 05:23 am
@FOUND SOUL,
My wife went the stuck up route, and it did cause problems. She was able to overcome the problems career wise though hard work and loads of competence, and she is a life long workaholic, but being considered stuck up causes problems in social relationships. Her work life was a lonely existence, and she knew that if she fucked up her support was going to be thin.

That is what not handing out sexual favors when asked in the military can cost a woman.
Builder

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 05:27 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
That is what not handing out sexual favors when asked in the military can cost a woman.

Unless she's a non-com, right?

I'm surprised you're still on the outside, mister.
hawkeye10

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 05:33 am
@Builder,
Quote:
I'm surprised you're still on the outside, mister.

from your posts I gather that your problem is excessive youth.
Builder

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 05:55 am
@hawkeye10,
You assume that age equals intelligence?

You've just downgraded everything you've ever said here.
izzythepush

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 06:08 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

You assume that age equals intelligence?

If he thought intelligence equals intelligence he'd be fucked.
Builder wrote:
You've just downgraded everything you've ever said here.

No he hasn't, with the exception of a couple of even more stupid lickspittles, BillRM and Mememeeee, most people on A2K realise Hawkeye is a moron. The sort of moron who would write a sentence like this.
Quote:
Zimmerman seems to have a knack for getting into bazaar situations.

http://able2know.org/topic/239161-15#post-5764333
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 06:10 am
@Builder,
Life experience is required to gain wisdom. I dont see it in your words.
izzythepush

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 06:11 am
@hawkeye10,
Well you wouldn't.
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 06:15 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

What, exactly, are you looking for? I'm seeing a bloke who shopped for a bride in Korea, spouting his father's belief system from the forties.
Germlat

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 08:31 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:

What, exactly, are you looking for? I'm seeing a bloke who shopped for a bride in Korea, spouting his father's belief system from the forties.

Please let's not assign this maladaptive mentality to guys from the forties. My Opa is respectful , protective and caring towards women.....
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 02:43 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
being considered stuck up causes problems in social relationships

Quote:
That is what not handing out sexual favors when asked in the military can cost a woman

Nothing to do with the Military. We "women" are damned if we do and damned if we don't, we are labelled. That label is either stuck up - or tarty.. nothing in between, unless we stay home in a non existent World, then off course we don't have to worry. Although I once received a compliment for a 36r basketball player, who stated every time he went out night clubbing and saw me, I never went home with anyone and he thought that I was classy... So not all men think like that, some find a woman "classy" if she doesn't put out.. We ended up friends...

So 2 more Playmate bunnies, stepping forward alleging there are 12 more but they won't come forward.. One, of those is the one who claimed never to speak because she was told Cosby was Hefner's best friend so to say nothing..

hawkeye10

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 05:47 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
If these women are being honest you gotta feel why they are pissed.....to either **** a guy or be willing to and he rapes you has to be gratuitous harm in their eyes.
glitterbag

Sun 7 Dec, 2014 10:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
You are a deluded military wife.
0 Replies