23

Bill Cosby accused of Rape - say it ain't so

coldjoint

-3  
Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2018 09:29 pm
@glitterbag,
everyone who has brain cells that can hold hands to figure things out.

Where does that leave you and CI? Not playing, huh.

3  
Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2018 09:36 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh sorry, didn't think you would take it as an insult......maybe you're smarter than you appear to be....maybe not.

1  
Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2018 10:01 pm
@coldjoint,
My brain cells were sufficient enough to have provided me with a satisfactory standard of living having worked in management and doing business consulting. Also, by investments did very well. My return on investment the past 12 months is 13.9%. Actual returns from my Vanguard account:
Rate of return
15.8%
As of 09/30/2018

My brother who is a doctor can't figure out how I'm able to travel the world so often - having traveled to some 128 countries in all 7 continents. Even visited Esperanza Base in Antarctica where not many frequent travelers visit. Flew to Mt Everest, dipped my feet in the Dead Sea, visited both the southernmost and northernmost cities of the world. Also traveled the Silk Road route that included the countries of Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Turkmenistan where not many have traveled. Have friends in many countries including Russia, Germany, France, England, Canada, Mexico, Singapore, many cities in the US, and Cuba. Have met many interesting people during my travels including Bob Brodsky the rocket scientist who taught Astronautics at USC and Iowa State University. We kept in touch for many years until he passed away last year. That's quite a feat, if I say so myself.
coldjoint

-3  
Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2018 10:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
My brain cells were sufficient enough to have provided me with a satisfactory standard of living having worked in management and doing business consulting

I don't care, it has 0 to do with this.

2  
Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 12:59 am
@glitterbag,
If he was as smart as he appeared to be he wouldn't have a pulse.
coldjoint

-2  
Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2018 12:24 pm

Pulse and a spine here. Google "spine" and find out what you are missing.

FOUND SOUL

3  
Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2018 12:39 am
@firefly,
Funny really, because I too see the empowerment now I mean Barbara Stiezand creating a song about Trump and his lies, there are no holds / barriers anymore.

I was thinking of Brett Kavanaugh at the time when I said (30 years) it appears that she wasn't 100% sure I don't blame her. It happened in my opinion, how/when, or maybe who.

A can of worms, wasn't meant all women are now going after men, rather meaning non-credible ones will now give it a go.

The one that needs to be locked up is Trump, for all of his doings in the past to woman, maybe one day when he's out of that position.

coldjoint

-4  
Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2018 11:03 am
@FOUND SOUL,

People are locked for doing something illegal. Hush money is not illegal, and people do not go to jail because someone says they should.

You people have a lot of growing up to do and a civics course would not hurt either.

FOUND SOUL

4  
Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2018 02:12 am
@coldjoint,
Coldjoint LOVES Trump..

More power to his wife.

2  
Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2018 11:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
😂😂😂
Oh yeah, a massive crush

coldjoint

-3  
Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2018 12:19 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Coldjoint LOVES Trump..

Trump loves America. Now would you like to name the illegal things he has done that have been proven? I'll wait.
Sturgis

2  
Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2018 01:47 pm
@coldjoint,
No, Trump does not truly love America. He may some day love himself and stop being such an irresponsible attention seeker; but, unless that happens, there's no way for him to actually love anything or anyone else.
coldjoint

-4  
Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2018 01:49 pm
@Sturgis,
No, Trump does not truly love America

How the Hell would you know? The things you have said show you clearly do not love this country or its Constitution. Next.