Bill Cosby accused of Rape - say it ain't so

coldjoint

Sun 30 Sep, 2018 09:29 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
everyone who has brain cells that can hold hands to figure things out.

Where does that leave you and CI? Not playing, huh.
glitterbag

Sun 30 Sep, 2018 09:36 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh sorry, didn't think you would take it as an insult......maybe you're smarter than you appear to be....maybe not.
cicerone imposter

Sun 30 Sep, 2018 10:01 pm
@coldjoint,
My brain cells were sufficient enough to have provided me with a satisfactory standard of living having worked in management and doing business consulting. Also, by investments did very well. My return on investment the past 12 months is 13.9%. Actual returns from my Vanguard account:
Rate of return
15.8%
As of 09/30/2018

My brother who is a doctor can't figure out how I'm able to travel the world so often - having traveled to some 128 countries in all 7 continents. Even visited Esperanza Base in Antarctica where not many frequent travelers visit. Flew to Mt Everest, dipped my feet in the Dead Sea, visited both the southernmost and northernmost cities of the world. Also traveled the Silk Road route that included the countries of Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Turkmenistan where not many have traveled. Have friends in many countries including Russia, Germany, France, England, Canada, Mexico, Singapore, many cities in the US, and Cuba. Have met many interesting people during my travels including Bob Brodsky the rocket scientist who taught Astronautics at USC and Iowa State University. We kept in touch for many years until he passed away last year. That's quite a feat, if I say so myself.
coldjoint

Sun 30 Sep, 2018 10:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
My brain cells were sufficient enough to have provided me with a satisfactory standard of living having worked in management and doing business consulting

I don't care, it has 0 to do with this.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 1 Oct, 2018 12:59 am
@glitterbag,
If he was as smart as he appeared to be he wouldn't have a pulse.
coldjoint

Wed 3 Oct, 2018 12:24 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
If he was as smart as he appeared to be he wouldn't have a pulse.

Pulse and a spine here. Google "spine" and find out what you are missing.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Wed 10 Oct, 2018 12:39 am
@firefly,
Funny really, because I too see the empowerment now I mean Barbara Stiezand creating a song about Trump and his lies, there are no holds / barriers anymore.

I was thinking of Brett Kavanaugh at the time when I said (30 years) it appears that she wasn't 100% sure I don't blame her. It happened in my opinion, how/when, or maybe who.

A can of worms, wasn't meant all women are now going after men, rather meaning non-credible ones will now give it a go.

The one that needs to be locked up is Trump, for all of his doings in the past to woman, maybe one day when he's out of that position.

coldjoint

Wed 10 Oct, 2018 11:03 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
The one that needs to be locked up is Trump, for all of his doings in the past to woman, maybe one day when he's out of that position.

People are locked for doing something illegal. Hush money is not illegal, and people do not go to jail because someone says they should.

You people have a lot of growing up to do and a civics course would not hurt either.

FOUND SOUL

Fri 12 Oct, 2018 02:12 am
@coldjoint,
Coldjoint LOVES Trump..

More power to his wife.
glitterbag

Fri 12 Oct, 2018 11:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh yeah, a massive crush
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 12 Oct, 2018 12:19 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Coldjoint LOVES Trump..

Trump loves America. Now would you like to name the illegal things he has done that have been proven? I'll wait.
Sturgis

Fri 12 Oct, 2018 01:47 pm
@coldjoint,
No, Trump does not truly love America. He may some day love himself and stop being such an irresponsible attention seeker; but, unless that happens, there's no way for him to actually love anything or anyone else.
coldjoint

Fri 12 Oct, 2018 01:49 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
No, Trump does not truly love America

How the Hell would you know? The things you have said show you clearly do not love this country or its Constitution. Next.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Wed 30 Jun, 2021 03:32 pm
Quote:
Cosby is a free man after PA Supreme Court overturns sex assault conviction

The panel of Pennsylvania State Supreme Court judges said in their opinion that the former
Montgomery County district attorneyโ€™s decision to not prosecute Cosby, 83, in 2005 in return
for his deposition in a civil case was ultimately used against him at trial, the judges said.
(cnn)
glitterbag

Wed 30 Jun, 2021 03:38 pm
@Region Philbis,
Words fail me.
Mame

Wed 30 Jun, 2021 03:52 pm
@glitterbag,
What the hell is going on down there? States limiting voting, rapists getting pardoned... boggles the mind.
glitterbag

Wed 30 Jun, 2021 09:48 pm
@Mame,
The fear mongers are trying to establish a white theocracy. They are bat-**** nuts.
maxdancona

Wed 30 Jun, 2021 10:16 pm
Bill Cosby wasn't "pardoned".

He was released because of due process. In a democracy defendants have rights. The Supreme Court of PA determined that Bill Cosby's rights as a defendant were violated and that he did not receive a fair trial.

You can be upset about it, but at least get the facts right.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 30 Jun, 2021 10:19 pm
@glitterbag,
I am a little curious about what releasing Bill Cosby from jail has to do with establishing a "White Theocracy"... but maybe I should let it go.
glitterbag

Wed 30 Jun, 2021 10:28 pm
@maxdancona,
Please don't ruin another thread. My remarks to Mame were in response to her question "what is going on in the States". I think you should let it go, but figure the odds of you doing that.