Bill Cosby accused of Rape - say it ain't so

BillW

Wed 30 Jun, 2021 10:29 pm
@glitterbag,
Funny that Crosby's prosecutor in the Civil case that offered him the promise to not prosecute him for his testimony in court is one of theRump's leading attorneys.
glitterbag

Wed 30 Jun, 2021 10:32 pm
@BillW,
I'm shocked I tell you, shocked, shocked, shockedy shocked
maxdancona

Wed 30 Jun, 2021 10:33 pm
@glitterbag,
You can state your opinion. I am stating my opinion Glitterbag. If you don't throw mud, I won't either.
0 Replies

BillW

Wed 30 Jun, 2021 10:46 pm
@glitterbag,
I am wondering if he did something for tRump we will find out about later - he was in the Manhattan DAs office.
glitterbag

Wed 30 Jun, 2021 10:52 pm
@BillW,
I doubt everything will be made public in my lifetime, maybe not even in my 10 year old grand daughter's life time. Historians will be writing about it 50 years out, unless of course they are all rounded up and put into re-education camps.
BillW

Wed 30 Jun, 2021 10:59 pm
@glitterbag,
In this case (Cosby), I just want to know why he (the DA) made the offer to Cosby in a Civil trial, and why it applies for all matters, blanket. Neither Cosby nor his trial lawyers obviously realized what a gift they had. From what I've read, Cosby had many dozens of these rape incidences. Surely they can find some crimes that weren't used in that particular Civil trial?
glitterbag

Wed 30 Jun, 2021 11:13 pm
@BillW,
There are probably other offenses not covered by the 'immunity' but I doubt anything will happen.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 1 Jul, 2021 12:07 am
@Region Philbis,
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5KafSFXEAYSMgl?format=jpg
https://twitter.com/BillCosby/status/1410359498162769926

He should sue the state for millions for having his civil liberties violated.

And the state should impose a special tax on Me Too nutcases so normal people don't have to pay for it.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 1 Jul, 2021 12:49 am
Maybe he's right, those women and girls should have been honored to spend time with a man who is willing to pay attention to them. He probably only drugged them so they wouldn't fall in love due with his exquisite lovemaking and henceforth make themselves pests and expect to be drugged multiple times each week to be pleasured by the great man. Some people just don't know how to thank you Bill, may I pleased be violated while unconscious again?
Builder

Thu 1 Jul, 2021 01:40 am
@glitterbag,
How's the Ghislaine Maxwell trial going?

Haven't heard a thing, except that the information she's shared is far too upsetting for the public to hear.
0 Replies

Mame

Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:38 am
Is it possible for his victims to sue him?
BillW

Fri 2 Jul, 2021 08:53 am
@Mame,
That's what I was thinking! It wouldn't be justice; but it would at least be something.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 2 Jul, 2021 05:42 pm
@Mame,
I think they've already done that.

His criminal prosecution was sunk because of the civil case that preceded it.
0 Replies