Bill Cosby accused of Rape - say it ain't so

hawkeye10

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 02:22 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Evin had earlier shown her support for dad on her business Twitter.
hawkeye10

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 02:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
I have a feeling that the girls over the years have been conditioned by blackmail attempts and anger at Bill for his views on the black community and education to presume that negative things said about Bill are not the truth..

We shall see if they come out and talk, which would be highly unusual for them.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 03:36 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
COSBY: It -- It has to do with the fact that I've always covered our behavior, things that we've done. My life now -- and a part of with the book is learning why old the people did what they did. Because I had no -- we had no idea. When you were young, and you saw an old person, you just thought they were there for you to look at. To be entertained.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

KING: We're back with Bill Cosby.

I want to ask you about some things current, and then a little more on both books.

What do you make when you read about Michael Jackson, Kobe Bryant? Trouble. How do you look at it?

COSBY: I mean...

KING: And tabloid frenzy.

COSBY: Media and -- what I don't like, having lived it and having been there, I don't like the fun that people have with pundits who can get away with just saying anything because they believe something is going to happen.

There's a trial. And then we're going to have people judge. We're going to have them say, whether a person is guilty or not guilty.

I don't like that, so I don't watch. Because the media can dump you up and down. And of course, with media, it happens to be what they want the story to be about.

Michael Irvin, who used to play for the Dallas Cowboys, was accused of something with marijuana and something and a woman. And the media, the Dallas papers were--

And then, when it came back that he didn't do it, or that the person who made the accusation...

KING: Was nuts.

COSBY: ...was problematical, then Michael -- I remember, man. He -- he had his coat on his arm, and he pointed it through the camera. He said, "Now, keep up the intensity."

KING: Man.

COSBY: "Stay on the case. Come on. Keep it up now. Don't hold back." And there are times with the media might win. As a celebrity, we -- we know that we're right. We know that they brought people in who made accusations and then the things turn out to be not true. And then they -- you can hear them packing.

You know, you say, "OK. That's that."

And you say, "Wait a minute. What about -- you're going to let him go away for free?"

"Well, that's that."

And so there, I don't watch it. I don't like...

KING: Do you know Michael well?

COSBY: I don't know Michael.

KING: Don't...

COSBY: At all. I met Michael. He was a baby, and then I met Michael again at Clinton's inaugural...

KING: Ball?

COSBY: ...festive thing. And with Chuck Berry. And we took a picture with a giant poster-like Polaroid thing. And somebody -- I never got one, because I wanted one.

But he looked at me, and he said that I was a very, very nice person. And I said, "OK."

And I looked away. I never tried to Moonwalk.

KING: You know Kobe?

COSBY: No. No.

KING: But you were at the play-off.

COSBY: I've seen him play. I've seen Allen Iverson play. I've seen Magic Johnson play. I've seen...

KING: Do celebrities have an edge or a detraction when they come in the public limelight?

COSBY: They have -- they have the worst situation. Let me tell you something.

The lie that is put out. For instance, I've heard -- I've heard shows, as you know -- Larry, if you got caught in something, they would say, "You know, he's an actor. So when he's on the witness stand, he'll be able to really convince the people."

Hey, man, stop. There are people who have never done a TV show, never done a radio program or anything who can lie and make Orson Welles sound like Ebrow Bryson (ph). I don't know. I'm making up names now.

But I'm telling you, the way that they have access to free up on us, to just load up on us. And we can't get at them, because of some laws and whatever. And now, "The New York Times," the "L.A. Times," the "Philadelphia Inquirer"...

KING: The...

COSBY: I mean, respected places are now having things. But you can't tell their headline on a particular story from the "National Enquirer" or "The Star." And they're quoting each other.

So now this stuff also goes, "Larry King ate a persimmon. And the people are suing him." So now that's in the paper.

Now, I have a radio show. "Good morning, this is Hang 'em and Sell 'em (ph). And guess who was eating a persimmon in the thing. Well, he's a fool anyway. Who really likes the man? I'm telling you, ladies and gentlemen, give me the persimmon because Larry King is one of those persimmon eaters that this country does not need."

KING: We'll be back with our remaining moments...

COSBY: And a persimmon. And the persimmon would be customary with the card (ph).

KING: Exactly. Right after this.

COSBY: Present.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0312/10/lkl.00.html
FOUND SOUL

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 03:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
Well, she's claiming that it was hacked, she didn't write it.

And, show me where....

And, now in the words of the man himself, below new post.
FOUND SOUL

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 03:41 pm
@hawkeye10,
Cosby has long claimed the media make things up. Her stance is " the media is making this up".
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 03:46 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/11/17/bill_cosby_s_spanish_fly_routine_jokes_about_drugging_women.html

Bill Cosby’s Old Stand-Up Routine Jokes About Slipping Drugs in Women’s Drinks

Quote:
When I was 13, man. Start talking about weird things. No, really. Standing on the corner: You know anything about Spanish Fly. What? Spanish Fly. It always happens when you’re 13, only when you’re 13 on up to when, like, you get married. Guys stand around talking about Spanish Fly … You know anything about Spanish Fly? No, tell me about it. Well, there’s this girl—Crazy Mary—you put some in her drink, man … ahhhhhh … yeah, Spanish … Oh, that’s really groovy man. Spanish Fly is groovy. Yeah boy. From then on, man, any time you see a girl: Wish you had some Spanish Fly boy. Go to a party, see five girls standing alone—boy, if I had a whole jug of Spanish Fly I’d light that corner up over there.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 04:59 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Now Cosby sues: Embattled star launches legal action against woman who claims he sexually assaulted her when she was just 15 at the Playboy Mansion.

Quote:
Under-fire comedy legend claims Judy Huth's lawyer tried to extort him for $100,000 - then demanded $250,000, in court papers seen by MailOnline
Miss Huth is suing Cosby for a sexual assault she says happened in 1974
Cosby calls her claims 'absolutely false' and says he has been subjected to a 'shakedown'

The papers state that Miss Huth's lawyer did not even know if she was seeing a therapist, accusing her and her lawyer of 'engaging in a shakedown'

Cosby is now demanding that the lawsuit is dismissed and has requested 'monetary sanctions of not less than $33,295.'

In the court papers, Cosby says Miss Huth's lawyer approached his attorney Marty Singer last month and made 'ominous references to criminal penalties.'

The lawyer, Cosby claims, demanded cash in return for silence - upping the demands as more women came forward.

Cosby alleges that Miss Huth tried to sell the story to the media 10 years ago, but no-one would publish her claims.

The court papers state: 'Approximately 10 years ago, plaintiff Judith Huff unsuccessfully tried to get money from a tabloid by selling the same story about Bill Cosby that is the subject of this lawsuit.

'Knowing that since she disclosed her allegations to a media outlet 10 years ago, she cannot claim to have a repressed memory.'

The argument of a repressed memory would allow Miss Huth to file a civil lawsuit within three years of the time she remembered. However, if she recalled the incident a decade ago, her lawsuit is moot, Cosby's papers state.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2861253/Bill-Cosby-launches-legal-action-against-woman-claims-attacked-just-15-Playboy-Mansion.html#ixzz3KyNbqmwt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2861253/Bill-Cosby-launches-legal-action-against-woman-claims-attacked-just-15-Playboy-Mansion.html#ixzz3KyNAKMJD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 05:22 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2857873/Passed-Bill-Cosby-Hugh-Hefner-dozens-Hollywood-honchos-Playboy-Playmate-Month-felt-used-abused-powerful-leading-men-took-gun-shot-head.html

EXCLUSIVE: Passed around by Bill Cosby, Hugh Hefner and dozens of Hollywood honchos - this is the Playboy Playmate of the Month who felt so used and abused by the most powerful leading men she took a gun and shot herself in the head

hawkeye10

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 08:10 pm
Quote:
Cosby attorney Marty Singer accused Huth of extortion in a court filing on Thursday. “Cosby says Huth's lawyer approached the comedian's attorney, Marty Singer, last month and made ‘ominous references’ to 'criminal penalties.’” ABC News reports. “According to the lawsuit, Huth's lawyer demanded $100,000 for her silence, and later increased the amount to $250,000 as additional women came forward.”

Judy Huth is the first woman to file a lawsuit against the comedian in the latest round of accusations.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/12/04/cosby_lawsuit_claims_extortion_by_judy_huth.html

If Cosby can prove that even a couple of these women have done this it tars all the women. He has been the subject of blackmail before, rich people often are, and this is what a lot of people want to believe that this is all about anyways.
hawkeye10

Thu 4 Dec, 2014 08:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
It is pretty clear now on where Phylicia Rashād stands through her sister. My understanding is that the two have alway been close.

Quote:
"Cosby gave us one of the greatest shows in history, and redefined the perception of black people all over the world,"
"At the same time, I'm a part of One Billion Rising," she said. "This is a movement for women to stand up against violence and denigration of women. This is a tough situation, and it's just hard to believe."

More than twenty women have come forward to accuse Cosby of sexual assault, and given that, Allen believes it must "be looked at."

http://www.today.com/popculture/debbie-allen-bill-cosby-allegations-hard-believe-tough-situation-1D80336810
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Fri 5 Dec, 2014 12:32 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2857873/Passed-Bill-Cosby-Hugh-Hefner-dozens-Hollywood-honchos-Playboy-Playmate-Month-felt-used-abused-powerful-leading-men-took-gun-shot-head.html

EXCLUSIVE: Passed around by Bill Cosby, Hugh Hefner and dozens of Hollywood honchos - this is the Playboy Playmate of the Month who felt so used and abused by the most powerful leading men she took a gun and shot herself in the head

nobody is responsible for the death of suicides other than the dead person.

Argument rejected.
FOUND SOUL

Fri 5 Dec, 2014 02:07 am
@hawkeye10,
Man. In the cave man days dragged which ever wench they wanted by the hair (apparently) and did what they wanted.

Man. In the 60's drugged women and used them at their will and did what they wanted.

Quote:
nobody is responsible for the death of suicides other than the dead person

Every little thing is accountable.

Her view in others belief was to make a stand. To show the World of the Playboy Mansion, the men, what they did, how little they were. Yes, those women should not have entered it, for money, for fame, surely they knew that there would be sex, power. But surely the "men" knew that they had low self esteem, vulnerable. Yet, it was a lottery, go in, score, use, give a ****. These girls are sluts. Are they? Or are they prey, having started out with one intention being dragged down over and over to then feel nothing, not worthy, used, abused, drugged...

Who was there to say get out. It's not for you.

Who was there to say, stay, haha, we are enjoying ourselves.

Who has the responsibility of humans to care.

I'm not stating that she did not make her own choice in life an in that you have to live with it, take it as it is, survive. Or not. Get out.

But, "people" can pull you down so far you can't get up, you can't say no, you don't know how to...

Shouldn't they be accountable to contribution?

Hell yeah...

Taking for self gain ... not helping a human being... selfishness..... accountable.

FOUND SOUL

Fri 5 Dec, 2014 02:09 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
If Cosby can prove that even a couple of these women have done this it tars all the women. He has been the subject of blackmail before, rich people often are, and this is what a lot of people want to believe that this is all about anyways.

You sound like Cosby, that's exactly why he's filled his own suit for less than $40k, verse up to $250k from her.

To show it's all blackmail.. YES 1 that tried to get money from me I can prove it discredit her, it may have been her lawyer trying to win for her client. As before, no one listened.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Fri 5 Dec, 2014 02:17 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
But, "people" can pull you down so far you can't get up, you can't say no, you don't know how to...

Only if you let them, nobody gets in your head without your approval.
FOUND SOUL

Fri 5 Dec, 2014 02:38 am
@hawkeye10,
Let's get this straight.

So in all your posts, WOW on what he supposedly did, pretty clear what the "on wife" of Cosby show thinks given what her sister stated, evident that you believe that he has.

Then hey if there is one that is ruled out, pfttttt the whole thing goes.

That's why the LAPD is willing to take it on, ok.

Then if the girls want it it's their fault, if they are vulnerable. Regardless if they were date raped.

How do you know this girl that committed suicide wasn't constantly fed drugs? She was in the background . What do you think drugs do to people? Eventually.

I'd say she didn't give approval to be date raped. I'd say she was one who was date raped,

Quote:
When I was 13, man. Start talking about weird things. No, really. Standing on the corner: You know anything about Spanish Fly. What? Spanish Fly. It always happens when you’re 13, only when you’re 13 on up to when, like, you get married.
He wasn't 13 that was an age he used.

There would have been anything and everything at Hef's parties.

He got dope for another girl because she was into it, demanded a friend find it.

He drugged all he was involved with one way or the other.

You're not a woman, I'm not a feminist but I won't tolerate drugging a girl to get what you want, picking vulnerable girls and destroying them.

She was beautiful, she could have been something, if she was "mentored" and helped.

In those days pfttttttttttt not unless you slept on the couch and more than once.

Only if you let them? Approval?

Bet she never approved the drugs in her drink....................

You have no case. You choose what you want to read.

You see the 60's as well yeah? So what drugs were there, women were there, free spirited.

There were many that were lost, not free spirited and now we learn were drugged for sex. How is a woman meant to feel after that? Marriage material?

Your case sucks big time.
hawkeye10

Fri 5 Dec, 2014 02:50 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
That's why the LAPD is willing to take it on, ok.

THe LAPD is willing to do it because they are scared of the mob, they know that if the streets blow up they dont have the power to do anything about it. THis is a political move

Deny the Mob/Use state power to **** over Bill Cosby

For the leaders of LA the choice was easy I am sure.
FOUND SOUL

Fri 5 Dec, 2014 02:58 am
@hawkeye10,
Ok being an Australian I'll take that how about everything else I said?
hawkeye10

Fri 5 Dec, 2014 03:10 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I am too tired to decode it. This is supposed to be the restaurants worst month but we have been busy and have a crazy busy weekend coming up. Plus I need to replace a full time person who moved back home to Ohio. Maybe later.

This Cosby thing is strange, the abuse stories sound right, but if he is as bad as they say no one both has the evidence to nail his ass to the wall and is willing to use it??!! No Way.

I am 80/20 he is a really bad guy. I was 90/10 the other day. The people who know him best and his family sticking with him accounts for 100% of the change.

Hopefully we get some clarity soon.
izzythepush

Fri 5 Dec, 2014 04:51 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
I am 80/20 he is a really bad guy.

It's not as simple as that, people aren't absolutes. Nobody is 100% good or bad. Hitler was very good to his dog, (right up until the time he used it to test out the suicide pills Himmler had given him.)
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Fri 5 Dec, 2014 01:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
The girls travelled with Hefner in a white limousine which had a ­leopard-skin interior, with Playboy bunny logos sewn onto the seats. As they left the mansion, they drank Dom Perignon champagne and downed Quaaludes, a prescription-only sedative drug popularised in the Seventies and now handed out by Hefner.

‘Quaaludes were supposed to give you a nice buzz,’ says Izabella St James. ‘Hef told me once that they were meant to put girls in the mood for sex.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1342643/Hugh-Hefners-Playboy-mansion-like-squalid-prison-say-Playmates.html

Here's my theory. Cosby was 26, Hefner 36. Cosby got introduced to the Playboy Mansion. The girls there, either for cosmetic surgery, or to appear on the cover of Playboy - their lives, nothing. A room with old matresses, sheets, animal feces throughout the bedrooms, stained carpets, curfews. So really for self gain. A person "could" view that as if they have nil respect for themselves and they were given the date rape drug by Hefner.

Along comes Cosby, 26. There is absolutely nothing about a child hood sweetheart or a girlfriend of 4 years, just a 19 year old wife when he was 26. Who gets to be best buddies with Hefner. Joins in on the sex romps, told about the Quaaludes and how it's supposed to put the girls in a mood for sex" by Hefner and so, he begins doing his own thing, giving these girls 2 tablets not one, perhaps even having a mental attitude, belief that any inspiring "actress/writer" is the same as the Playboy girls, if he offers himself as a mentor and they accept, they are the same as the Playboy girls in his mind, just want success, money or, they would be more trusting in letting him give them the drug, prey.

Maybe he felt like he was a little like Hefner? He had his own place for sex, his studio bungalow. Only whereby the Playboy girls were consensual and if not, left the Mansion with nothing, these girls weren't consensual, not the ones he drugged and over drugged.

He'd be thinking why isn't Hefner being investigated? He did it. But with consent. So I think Cosby would be saying, but they did it with consent as well. I asked, offered, they accepted and those that are saying I slipped it are lying. Don't think that would win him a case.

I think he revelled in the Playboy lifestyle, I think his wife knew of it as well and when Cosby was 40 put her foot down, time for family life, grandchildren, wife, children enough... And he agreed.

I think he got caught up in it all and made his own plan to "take" and use women and thought that by masturbating or making the women perform oral for the most part, wouldn't get him into trouble there was no semen and wouldn't get him Divorced, he didn't penetrate for the "most" part..
Though he did have consensual sex - affairs, but still used the drug and Carmilla knew of at least one affair. But apparently, well after the fact.
It says what he thinks of women if this is the case. The girls that entered the Playboy Mansion did so knowingly. They had an agenda. Some didn't realise what they were getting themselves into and walked. Others took what they felt they rightly deserved, for the sex they gave, how the heck some claim to have fallen in love? Smile

In any event, he lived the lifestyle at the beginning with Hefner, Hefner drugged his girls and took Viagra. He was known to frequent Playboy venues, I'd say he "took" what he saw, learnt and implemented it into his own world and power.

Not that any of the above is relevant. Doesn't matter why you do something wrong, but it's plausible that it started because of Hefner, who introduced the drug sex to Cosby in the first place..

That part is factual. As, we know he went there and I'm guessing since 2010 Hefner has not denied the link that, that's factual as well.

Scape Goat is what Cosby thinks that he is, because he would be saying "every guy did it".. Hefner did it. He gave them to me to start with..

There's a big difference though huh.

Aspiring models/writers.....
Wanna be cover girls of Playboy - free plastic surgery

Are two different scenarios - The aspiring - mentor- power - was the key to be able to be with them, to drug them.. The playboy girls did it willingly.

Firefly bought this up before regarding Hefner. I'm just putting myself in Cosby's shoes (wait isn't there a cosby brand?) Wink In those days what he would have experienced, based on reading up on the net . Still makes him a slime ball in my opinion as he took that information and used it for self gain against girls wills and younger as well.