Was I Raped?

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 11:18 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

So advise the young woman to go to the police and file charges...so this young man will go to prison where he belongs...ACCORDING TO YOU.

The one who can read is clearly advantaged. The OP asked if she was
raped or not. The answer is clear! Whatever she does with the information
is up to her.
panzade

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 11:24 am
@CalamityJane,
The answer to the OP's question is quite simple according to this accepted definition
Quote:
Rape is defined as unwanted penetration, whether that is oral, anal, or vaginal. Sexual assault refers to any unwanted sexual contact, including fondling and molestation.

The lack of female participation and discussion on these
rape threads is just plain sad.
Kudos to you CJ
BillRM

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 11:46 am
@panzade,
Quote:
Kudos to you CJ

So you support a young woman playing games with her boyfriend and perhaps harming or even ruining his life by doing so?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 11:55 am
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

So advise the young woman to go to the police and file charges...so this young man will go to prison where he belongs...ACCORDING TO YOU.

The one who can read is clearly advantaged. The OP asked if she was
raped or not. The answer is clear! Whatever she does with the information
is up to her.

I notice you have not advised her to report the young man to the police...so that he can be sent to prison for this terrible deed.

Maybe that is because you realize just about every prosecutor in this country would laugh at the suggestion that this is rape.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 11:56 am
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

The answer to the OP's question is quite simple according to this accepted definition
Quote:
Rape is defined as unwanted penetration, whether that is oral, anal, or vaginal. Sexual assault refers to any unwanted sexual contact, including fondling and molestation.

Kudos to you CJ

I notice you have not advised her to report the young man to the police either, Panzade...so that he can be sent to prison for this terrible deed.

Maybe that is because you also realize just about every prosecutor in this country would laugh at the suggestion that this is rape.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 12:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I think you're the most ignorant person running around, Frank, you really take the cake! Do you know how many women actually report a rape or sexual assault?

"Only 36 percent of rapes, 34 percent of attempted rapes, and 26 percent of sexual assaults were reported."

You know why? Because of pricks like you who make a victim the abuser!
You're just disgusting, period!

*) source: http://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/rape-sexual-violence/Pages/rape-notification.aspx

BillRM

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 12:46 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
if the law is clearly defined and outlined you can agree or disagree personally, it doesn't make a dent though.

It sure the hell would made a difference if Hawkeye was on the jury and did a little jury nullification in the same manner as I would do if I found myself on such a jury and most sane people in my opinion would do assuming this would ever reach the stage of a jury trial no matter if you happen to be right or not right concerning the letter of the law.

Not that it would be likely for anyone to charge the young man with rape due to his girlfriend playing head games with him.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 12:56 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
Only 36 percent of rapes, 34 percent of attempted rapes, and 26 percent of sexual assaults were reported."

An you got those numbers from the same source as one in four or five college women are rape in college?

By the way even in very very large universities the yearly reported rapes are a very tiny percent of the total female student body not 1/12 or 1/15 of the female student populations so the PC numbers given do not added up.

But what the hell feminists get to pull numbers out of their asses or vaginas so the numbers do not need to agree with each other numbers that they come up with.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:06 pm
@BillRM,
These are government statistics you dodo!
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:07 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

I think you're the most ignorant person running around, Frank, you really take the cake! Do you know how many women actually report a rape or sexual assault?

"Only 36 percent of rapes, 34 percent of attempted rapes, and 26 percent of sexual assaults were reported."

You know why? Because of pricks like you who make a victim the abuser!
You're just disgusting, period!

*) source: http://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/rape-sexual-violence/Pages/rape-notification.aspx

Nice talk, Jane. You are showing your class!

Why not tell the young lady to report the "rape" and put this terrible criminal in prison where he belongs! (He said dripping in sarcasm.)
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:11 pm
@Frank Apisa,
No, no, you don't drip in sarcasm, Frank - you can't even do that! You are just repetitive in your passive-aggressive manner to discredit what's quite obvious to the American Justice System. Squirming around like a worm is not sarcasm, nope.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:11 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

Would this be the same government that routinely gets cost estimates wrong by a few hundred percent, ammends ecconomic numbers over and over again till it gets a number that it wants to go with, and makes up reasons to invade countries? That government?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:12 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

No, no, you don't drip in sarcasm, Frank - you can't even do that! You are just repetitive in your passive-aggressive manner to discredit what's quite obvious to the American Justice System. Squirming around like a worm is not sarcasm, nope.

Then tell the young lady to go to the police.

No prosecutor in this country would take this thing on as a rape charge...and either you know that...or you simply are deluded.

Your choice.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:14 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:

Government numbers as in feminists professors being paid to do surveys using government funding.

Of course the 70 years or so tracking of reported rapes by the FBI database show a 35 years or so low on reported rapes.

It is amusing that the feminists got the government to change what go into that database so going forward we have lost the ability to compare tends and such numbers going forward using that database.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:21 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOJD8jEddn7z01lGQn8eTQ94I7nVgEAEivaVWnBaPWm1Z_QK-yMw
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:21 pm
@BillRM,
I want to see numbers from sceintists, people who dont have a history of lying to me, people who are not deep into a program to manipulate my behavior and thus have decided tbat truth is optional when labeling statements as facts.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:22 pm
@panzade,
panzade wrote:
Kudos to you CJ

I tell you why, Panzade: read jespah's post on page 1. She immediately was shut down by Frank in his passive-aggressive manner and jespah didn't want to continue arguing with him.

This is what people like Frank bank on, they come on strong and think they can overrun women with their big mouth which only spits out platitudes and no facts. They do this to intimidate! In order to intimidate me, he's got to get up really early and even then I take him out!
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:27 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

panzade wrote:
Kudos to you CJ

I tell you why, Panzade: read jespah's post on page 1. She immediately was shut down by Frank in his passive-aggressive manner and jespah didn't want to continue arguing with him.

This is what people like Frank bank on, they come on strong and think they can overrun women with their big mouth which only spits out platitudes and no facts. They do this to intimidate! In order to intimidate me, he's got to get up really early and even then I take him out!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyqdY2UCKwv_V0bTx8PApXeAz9CN1TMakP1GG_QQSeU8Tb16nRag

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHN8lEh14KWAyvZ4nJBlu6FUl_JWZCsQMRY3rhiocfy70td7vdvQ
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:28 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
what's quite obvious to the American Justice System.

The same justice system that have roughly half of all prison inmates being black when their overall percent to the total population is ten percents or so?

The same justice system that have label one in three of all black adult males in my state of Florida as Felons or ex-Felons?

Sorry pointing to the american justice system that have far far more of the total male population behind bars then any other major nation on earth by percents is not pointing to a system that Americans should have any respect for.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:30 pm
Well, I rest my case - and yes, I am having that cigar!