husband wants threesome

ossobuco

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 12:06 am
We have several folk on this site who are realtively young and quite wise. We're listening, nappy.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 12:26 am
Debra - has anyone told you that you are not allowed to post something here? That your posts or thoughts are illegal? I hope we are not getting paranoid here.

Yes, I know you said "YUCK!" from your personal point of view. I just think it's not okay to say it out loud when people that think differently are involved (and once again: that doesn't mean that you are not allowed to say it - however, it seems that you think that your right to say/write such thing also means that others are not allowed to have opinion about your thoughts).
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 12:29 am
Nappy - since you have idol now, maybe you should re-read her post, so then you will understand that noone jumped on you because of your personal sexual preferences.

Words "sad" and "sick" for those that don't share your views are reason for attack. And reason that you were ALMOST called bigoted idiot. Your age was actually helpfull in that matter.
0 Replies

nappy69

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 01:03 am
myOwnUsername, would you think it wrong if people molested little kids or would that just be sexual preferences for some people? tell me how to justify one act but not all the rest? sleeping with more people than your wife or doing it with your wife and someone else at the same time is that right and then having an affair with someone else wrong? I guess i'm still learning but i didn't mean to sound judgemental just that for there sakes i think it best to keep the holy union of marriage respected and honored. don't attack me for my reasons of thinking, this is how i feel and believe in my heart
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:26 am
Nappy, although I really think that person that doesn't understand such a clear difference also doesn't deserve answer, because of your age I will answer you.

With capital letters.
And yes, that IS yelling.

PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THREESOME (in cases we talk about) ARE WILLING TO BE IN IT - ALL OF THEM!!!! MOLESTED CHILD IS NOT!!! AND WHEN YOU HAVE AFFAIR YOU ARE ALSO DOING SOMETHING BEHIND SOMEONE'S BACK!!

Now, possibly clear? Or you are Christian (or any other religion) fanatic and fundamentalist so there is not a single reason for this conversation to be continued?

And, yes, I will attack you. I will not attack you (and will defend you if anyone attacks you) for your preferences and your thoughts about marriage and sex. I will, however, attack you for calling others that don't share your views sick.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 03:29 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
relax big dog, no one said you were an idiot....and Brooke does seem like a sweetie.....just be careful if she offers you the thumbs up close and personal......

now, now, that was rude, sick and sad.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 07:23 am
okay, now deep breath - I will not delete my first response because I hate and despise when people do that. But, now I will answer nicely with having in mind nappy's lack of life experience.

Nappy, if you honestly think that threesome lovers can be compared with child molesters then stop reading and go back to your room and continue reading about your idol Hitler.
If not, and it was just juvenile rush, then try to understand that moral is not general category. You think what you think and that's nice. Really. But, people are different, and your opinion is not and will never be the only correct opinion in the world.
You see, people that enjoy threesome, swinger lifestyle or some weirdest fetish you can even imagine are completely entitled to do that without anyone calling them sick. Because they are NOT HURTING anyone. Your questions are completely out of any sense, because it's obvius that in your cases (such as child molestation) someone is hurt. Child is not willing to participate in child molestation, you know? Same thing is with cheating, because it either hurts someone directly, or is lie. Again, nothing of that is case in, for example, threesome.
And all men and women involved in threesome, swingering, BDSM or whatever you can imagine, are completely willing to participate. And they are, once again, NOT HURTING anyone.
Now, it's completely okay that you don't understand them. There is pretty long list of fetishes that I don't understand or even consider completely weird. But, since noone is hurt or forced to do it, I have no right in the world to call them sick or sad.
Your opinions about marriage are, again, your opinions, and absolutely nothing more then that. They are not wrong, but other opinions are also not wrong. By the way, Christians are minority in this world you know? That doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or bad, but it does mean that it's pretty out of line to force Christian views on others.
It's perfectly fine that you want to find your soulmate and spend rest of your life with her in love and harmony. However, you will grow up to be nothing more then fanatic if you don't understand that there are other options that are also perfectly fine. Not for you, but yes for someone else....
0 Replies

Earthbound Angel

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 09:49 am
I gave Slappy a ^5 on his response to nappy69 because it was funny. It was a smart-alecky
response from a grown man
to a child. Yes, child...at 16 years of age nappy has neither the life experience nor the adult thinking ability with which to make a decision such as whether someone should engage in a threesome.
A kid of that age shouldn't even be reading this topic because what possible interest or input could he even have??

You're all losing the point of this thread and getting your balls in an uproar about something that a young kid said!

Geesh.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 09:57 am
basically, you are saying that we are idiots?
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 09:57 am
and you might be right Very Happy
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 10:01 am
MyOwnUsername wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
relax big dog, no one said you were an idiot....and Brooke does seem like a sweetie.....just be careful if she offers you the thumbs up close and personal......

now, now, that was rude, sick and sad.

didn't mean to upset your tender sensibilities there Laughing
0 Replies

Earthbound Angel

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 10:04 am
myownusername ~ you talkin' to ME? Wink

FOCUS people, FOCUS!

nappy69 may have values and morals coming out of his yingyang right now, but let's check back with him when he's 40 or 45.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 10:36 am
BPB Very Happy

EA I am talking to you - you are saying that we are idiots for even trying, and I agree with you Very Happy

But, I guess he IS just 16, he'll learn eventually. And it's nice to have high morals, it's just not nice to think that your moral views are only good moral views Wink
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 12:58 pm
Lost in the confusion
MyOwnUsername wrote:
And it's nice to have high morals, it's just not nice to think that your moral views are only good moral views Wink

You seem to be the only one who is intolerant of other people's views. You tell us what is okay, what is not okay, what is nice, what is not nice and on and on and on.

It appears that the rest of us have no business posting on this board because you have all the answers and belittle those who don't see the grand scheme of things in the same way that you do.

If you condemn intolerance of other people's differences, take a look in the mirror and view the object of your aversion.
0 Replies

Earthbound Angel

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 02:37 pm
Hey Debra...you're flapping too much. Give it a rest.

Smile
0 Replies

MamMia

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:03 am
@jennylo 9,
I had the experience some weeks ago and was superb.
0 Replies

MamMia

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:05 am
@Montana,
Yes. It can be.

In my experience, threesomes can be a potential source of problems or even the end of a relationship.

You must think the idea over before take the step.
0 Replies

SteGan

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 02:13 am
@jennylo 9,
Be very careful Recently my wife and I decided to spice things up in the relationship by inviting another man into the bedroom. We had discussed the idea a few times before doing it and I thought I was ok with the whole thing. However once we started it was just not what I expected. He was very rough with her. Which she seemed to enjoy. And then she let him perform anal sex on her. Something she has always refused to do with me. It's not caused issues in the relationship
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 07:49 am
@aimeemarie123,
aimeemarie123 wrote:

I think that that is a hard one. how open sexually is your friend, if she has dome something lik that before may be she would be open to doing it again... i would personally be wierded out about it...

well it certainly makes me hard Wink
0 Replies