husband wants threesome

Earthbound Angel

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 09:24 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Hey nappy, before you start commenting on sex...why don't you try getting your own noodle wet?

Young grasshopper, you will find some day women who dig other chicks are godsends.

LMAO!!
^5's Slappy!

I'd do it, but on the condition that the next time, I get to have 3 other guys join us. Wink
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 09:32 am
I personally find it shocking and disconcerting that Slappy Doo Hoo, a name associated with good taste and restraint, would communicate such a thing to a young impressionable mind.

But when he's right he's right.......
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 09:39 am
Re: husband wants threesome
MyOwnUsername wrote:
Um, Debra, SueZCue, are you two sure that you actually READ her post? She is not thinking about doing it because she wants to please her husband, but she also has pretty obvius interest in that.

And, Debra, while it's completely okay that you and your husband don't need third person, it's definitely not okay refering with "YUCK!" to those that do want to try it.

Oh YES. I read jennylo_9's post.

She titled her post: "husband wants threesome." [Emphasis on HUSBAND! She did not title her post, "WE want threesome."]

She started her post with: "husband just wants to see if this works for us." [Emphasis on HUSBAND! She did not say, "WE want to see if this works for us."]

She expressed conditional willingness to indulge her hubby's fantasy--and she is clearly uncomfortable with the idea of adding a "stranger" into her bed.

She did not ask solely for advice on how to approach their sexy friend about accommodating her husband's desire for a threesome--she also expressly asked for "views on this subject." [The subject is: "husband wants threesome."]

Therefore, it is OKAY for anyone responding to the post to express their views.

As with all comments or views on this subject, the poster is welcome to take what is useful and disregard the rest.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 10:03 am
I find the secret to success in any endeavor including extra marital activities is timing. Timing is everything.

Example...when squinney left for Oklahoma almost a month ago I began some extra marital activity. I knew she would only be gone for a certain length of time and I wanted to maximize the use of that time and my available resources during her absence.

I am happy to report that due to good time management skills and carefully sticking to my plan, ( no pun intended) squinney is scheduled back tomorrow evening and there is only one tissue left in the box, which will be taken out with the trash tomorrow before she arrives home.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 10:26 am
nappy69 wrote:
I think you people are sad, i'm only 16 but I hope when I have a wife I respect her enough not to do such things. If you do go through with this friend threesome thing i don't see your marrige lasting to long, things like this don't strengthen a marriege they break it. if you want to have a strong foundation for your future get over your demented and sick ways and try to live a life that each of you respect oneanother.

Nappy is simply a young man with a strong conviction. And I, for one, admire him for that. Yes, he is young. But I don't think he needs to have an experienced "noodle" to have a feeling of what is right or wrong for him. Smile

Perhaps he was a bit too judgemental in the way he spoke. To each his own in the way they deal with their sexual life. Still.....I think he's a very smart young man :wink:

This thumbs ....UP...to you, Nappy Smile

~Brooke
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 10:40 am
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
nappy69 wrote:
I think you people are sad, i'm only 16 but I hope when I have a wife I respect her enough not to do such things. If you do go through with this friend threesome thing i don't see your marrige lasting to long, things like this don't strengthen a marriege they break it. if you want to have a strong foundation for your future get over your demented and sick ways and try to live a life that each of you respect oneanother.

Nappy is simply a young man with a strong conviction. And I, for one, admire him for that. Yes, he is young. But I don't think he needs to have an experienced "noodle" to have a feeling of what is right or wrong for him. Smile

Perhaps he was a bit too judgemental in the way he spoke. To each his own in the way they deal with their sexual life. Still.....I think he's a very smart young man :wink:

~Brooke

The thumbs up for Nappy?....well, you're right...to each his own, eh Mistress Brooke? :wink:
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 10:45 am
Bear, you better bolt for the store for more Kleenex! :wink:
0 Replies

SueZCue

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 10:51 am
You make some very interesting, valid points, Deb.

Anyone?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 11:01 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

The thumbs up for Nappy?....well, you're right...to each his own, eh Mistress Brooke? :wink:

Bear, my sweet little "toy"......shussshhhh! People will talk Cool

~Brooke
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 11:03 am

~Brooke

Generally I like your posts a lot Brooke. But, I guess noone is perfect Wink Razz

He was not perhaps a bit too judgemental, he was "bigoted idiot" (in that particular post of course, I don't know what is he like for real).
Of course, he IS 16 so that's why I put "" signs on bigoted idiot.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 11:16 am
I guess that's why life is so interesting. We don't all think alike. And his views certainly are not the favored in this thread.

Still.....he had the guts to go against the grain and speak his heart. He just should have said it in a lighter format. Not gonna hold that against him though.

I still give him "thumbs up" Razz

~Brooke
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 11:16 am
Re: husband wants threesome
Debra_Law wrote:
Oh YES. I read jennylo_9's post.

She titled her post: "husband wants threesome." [Emphasis on HUSBAND! She did not title her post, "WE want threesome."]

Which also, when you actually read her post, can mean that it's simply husband's idea. If my wife says "let's go to concert on Sunday" it's her idea, but that doesn't mean I am doing that just to please her. Of course, threesome is not concert and that's why jennylo wrote that post, because many people that do want to try threesome can still have some doubts, especially in finding third person.
In her case, it's pretty obvius for those that read her post without their personal opinions about threesome affecting them that major problem for her is How to approach a friend we both consider attractive?"

Quote:
She expressed conditional willingness to indulge her hubby's fantasy--and she is clearly uncomfortable with the idea of adding a "stranger" into her bed.

Once again - I guess you are the only one that thinks she is clearly uncomfortable with the idea of adding a stranger into her bed. Well, not only one actually.
Read it once more - explain me where you see her being uncomfortable

husband just wants to see if this works for us. sex is great and frequent. would love to just do this but not sure how to approach our friend. any suggestions on approach or views on this subject? she turns both of us on so we thought it would be nice to add a friend and not a stranger

You are entitled to your opinion, but I guess one really has to be very affected by his/her personal opinion to think that in this post it's clearly that she is uncomfortable with the IDEA.

Quote:
She did not ask solely for advice on how to approach their sexy friend about accommodating her husband's desire for a threesome--she also expressly asked for "views on this subject." [The subject is: "husband wants threesome."]

So, you are some kind of mind reader? Subject is subject, and this particular subject is NOT "husband wants threesome and I don't know what to do". I think her post is pretty clear. If you want to read her mind, please continue. I suppose it's still legal.

Finally, what do you think about my idea that you consider fact that there are different people on this planet and that they are not "YUCK!" just because they don't share your interests and opinions?

But, I do understand it on a certain level. I also have urge to say "YUCK!" to those that even when person clearly states "I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT", "I FOUND MY FRIEND ATTRACTIVE" and "I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO APPROACH HER" still think that it's ancient opression of poor girls by stupid bad men.

Edit: BTW, I tried threesome before, but would probably never try it with my wife. That has nothing to do with main problem here. And there are also some sexual fetishes or desires that I personally consider "yuck!". I don't have urge to tell that to those that think differently though. Because they are not hurting me or anyone with their desires and fetishes (of course - in those cases where everyone involved is willing participant)
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 11:20 am

Still.....he had the guts to go against the grain and speak his heart. He just should have said it in a lighter format. Not gonna hold that against him though.

I don't have problem with his views. Actually, I don't have problem with his sexual views. I do have problem with his (and of similar people) views about those that don't share his views.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 11:24 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Bear, my sweet little "toy"......shussshhhh! People will talk Cool

~Brooke

it doesn't matter what they're saying honey....it just matters that they're talking about you...first rule of life.....
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 11:28 am
Threesome - NO. never have nor will have an interest.

married or single.

I couldn't concentrate. Very Happy
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 11:31 am
MyOwnUsername wrote:

I don't have problem with his views. Actually, I don't have problem with his sexual views. I do have problem with his (and of similar people) views about those that don't share his views.

And in that respect.....I will agree with you. A persons views should not be ridiculed. And if we were to live in such a perfect world , we would all be better off. Yet......it does happen alot on forums. This one is no exception.

As far as Nappy goes......he is young. Life will teach him how to approach things as he grows and learns. And it is because he is young that makes me want to stand up for him.

I think he has a good head on his shoulders, from what I have seen of him so far. That's what makes me "cut him a break" Smile

~Brooke
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 12:55 pm
well, okay, you obviusly seen more of him so I'll believe you Wink

And I will also apologize to Debra for too emotive post - although I still completely disagree with her Smile

Now we only need joint of peace Very Happy
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 07:11 pm
YUCK!
I could have written a four page memorandum expressing my views and explaining why crawling into bed with my man and another woman would be repulsive to ME. But why should I do that when one word will suffice: YUCK!

MyOwnUsername accused:

Quote:
Finally, what do you think about my idea that you consider fact that there are different people on this planet and that they are not "YUCK!" just because they don't share your interests and opinions?

I never said JennyLo_9 was "YUCK!" nor have I ever said anyone else is "YUCK!" because they don't share my interests or opinions. Please don't twist my words simply for the sake of stirring the pot.

Regardless of MyOwnUsername's admonition concerning what is OKAY and what is NOT OKAY to post on this board or this thread, I will post what I want.

If I break the rules, I suspect the forum owner will alert me to my transgressions and allow me an opportunity to cure my deficiencies prior to revoking my membership.
0 Replies

nappy69

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 10:58 pm
do what you want, cry later when your marriage is screwed
i just want to say i'm NOT an idiot! I was giving my advice on the matter, take it or leave it. by the reaction of most of you I believe that what i said caused you to think that someone 16 might make a good argument without a experienced noodle. I think brooke is cool not only because she's nice but also because she says what she believes.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 11:25 pm
relax big dog, no one said you were an idiot....and Brooke does seem like a sweetie.....just be careful if she offers you the thumbs up close and personal......
0 Replies